B-but strength training won't get you big!

Attached: Screenshot_Instagram_20180319-050312~2.png (1080x1216, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz2dlu1xN0
youtu.be/Q8Ypj4EzBy0?t=2m34s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huge arms look gross. what you want is klokov mode.
ohp every day

Legit, big arms are actually un-athletic looking.

i want arms but not wealthy piano arms

Trying to achieve klokov look bros, whats lacking ? 6’0 209

Ohp 95kg strict
110 snatch 140 cj 200 deadlift hookgripped

The dude is literally training arms every day right now

Bugez is a freak of nature with more willpower than anyone on this board. I think his whole mentality would be so useful for autist Veeky Forumsizens but they'll never get it.

Basically, if you just hit the gym as hard as possible and as often as possible, it doesn't matter if you're bro splitting or strength training, because you're going to make it.

How far will test -e 500mg week take me? Im 21

Attached: 0BBD7076-7E64-46C1-AC1D-19BE9C286955.jpg (577x393, 51K)

has that dude actually posted what his training/routine is like? i'm guessing it's just some standard oly lifting routine. he legit has a fucking 11/10 body, would be my long term goal to look like that when im 30

it'll take you to gynoland and psychosis

Psyhochosis? From test? Im alreaddy a schizoid person would test enhance it?

You can counteract psychosis by smoking cigarettes and megadosing glycine

Lacking about 70kg on that OHP.

You look fine.

I actually prefer the Bugez's natty deadlift everyday physique

how the fuck does one get forearms like that ?

Curl everyday

Aye. Good motivation right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz2dlu1xN0

Attached: 1504786183306.png (1280x816, 1.75M)

but there are still physical limitations and overtraining right ? so there is a limit to how hard and often you can go ?

he's actually training hypertrophy atm

The dude cheat curled 4 plates for reps. The last time calum von moger tried a two person 4 plate curl, he tore a bicep.

He's stopped strength training for like the last
2 month to focus on hypertrophy. Not saying he wasn't huge before that, but this is a poor example

>I'm guessing it's just some standard oly lifting routine
what separates klokov from other olylifters is that he does some bodybuilding accessory work (he competed for some time after retiring from oly). Also, I believe a secret to his physique are the emphasis on strict press AND push press, giving him more of a strongman build

Eric is a fucking monster
God bless that man

Attached: 1451249738731.gif (300x225, 3.89M)

Bugez has been doing insane volume work these past few months. Try again sweetie

Work ohp Moar.
Also front squat and row.
Alpha destiny did an article on the klokov physique.
I would recommend reading it, but don't do the program.

>has that dude actually posted what his training/routine is like?

Winny from age 14.

This

>Eric is bring back the 80's look
Hitler youth fags BTFO

Attached: Happy_Pepe.jpg (480x424, 25K)

Bless him

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-05-19-44-34-1.png (675x898, 764K)

it's funny, OHP/FS/row is essentially what I've been on this past year (after having already lifted a few years before) and my physique has shifted quite a bit towards klokov-tier (delts/upper chest/upper back especially, my back is much thiccer now)

he's the natty king and anti-autist

It is a long shot, but a while ago Eric made a video referencing his steroid accusers and specifically mentioned a post from Veeky Forums. So maybe, just maybe, he is here right now.

I just wanted to thank Bugez for inspiring me day to day. I'm in the military and life is shit sometimes. Working weekends, 12 hour shifts, getting collectively punished for shit I didn't have anything to do with, etc. To make matters worse, the small town I am in has girls very largely over-valued and literally all of them have been fucked by guys from base. So it makes scoring them harder and harder.

All of this pushed a lot of stress and despair on me around November. I needed an out, and I fell into what most guys in the service do: Alcoholism. Got an article for getting caught underage drinking (most guys do). I realized I was going down a shitty road.

Then I found the bugez. Something about his compassion ignited something in me, and I've been lifting every single day since. I love it. Alcohol is a thing of the past. I've made new friends who are a better influence on me. My overall life has improved by a huge margin. And it is all thanks to you, man. If you're reading this, keep doing it. You are honestly the only idol I have ever had.

Attached: Bugez.jpg (640x640, 37K)

listening to his advice changed my lifting life

All i do now is pick 2-3 exercises and hammer them until I stall. Biggest and strongest I have ever been

love you bugez

>listened to bugez's advice
>doing more than 1 exercise per workout

how does push press even help?
its just a cheap way to cheat a normal ohp, and wont work areas you arent already hitting with other lifts

Look into Chinese Oly lifting programming and just add an emphasis on overhead presses
protip: Klokov has supreme genetics and is on that there juice but you'll probably still see good gains

He's full autist though, that's why some of Veeky Forums looks up to him

>how does push press even help?
>its just a cheap way to cheat a normal ohp, and wont work areas you arent already hitting with other lifts

The only people who say this shit tend to be weak and small.

It helps you familiarise the weight for strict press, the same way some olympic teams practice unracking the bar in the front squat position with a lot of weight. Also if you did push presses with an emphasis on slow concentrics you would blow up in the chest and your ohp would progress faster.

All training is strength training, the problem is when people are doing squats, bench, and row, and end up surprised because their calves, shoulders, and biceps are small.

>huge arms look gross
>t. arm mogged

That's awesome man. I'm not the Bugez but he has inspired me in a similar way.

I watch his videos from time to time before I hit the gym, and they always get me pumped up and ready to lift. He's a cool dude

I'm assuming the Reeves deadlifts he did for a while helped
youtu.be/Q8Ypj4EzBy0?t=2m34s

Attached: 56f277d4bebadf5d7c3c28604ad27b982233ddc3.png (778x600, 425K)

Introduces an explosive lower body aspect, which is good for athletics. It also increases the weight moved by the upper body at the top of the motion, so it has some benefits for upper body strength

Natty?

Retard

This, especially if you're natty. 3x/week is for steroid users who don't need much stimulation to go into an anabolic state, natty lifters gotta hit the gym way more frequently.

what about cigars? Is it just the nicotine that helps?

You're the motorcycle crash guy right, how's the recovery goin

Same sentiment here

Anecdotal evidence about strength gains from high frequency:
Ive been blasting dips everyday for past week, with maximum range of motion and pause on bottom, about 30-50 reps per workout. My pressing strength overhead visibly increased, today i did like 6 sets of five of behind the neck press with weight i could barely do for 3, and for about 2sets. Bench went up too.

Size anecdotal evidence
Ive been doing forearm work and brachialis / biceps (mainly reverse curls or my retard rows as im calling em, basically upright row where you basically bend over to front a bit and only use arms to move weight up) erryday, and i see visible gains on both. Or my head is fucjing with me idk

lol at how you snatch 110 and 140 cj, only 200 deadlift and 95 ohp, while I deadlift 330kg, OHP 130kg strict, but only snatch 60kg and C&J 90kg.

I can't, for the life of me,learn to do oly lifting properly.

uhhh most of his recent videos are high rep work

His physique looked better when he was doing deadlift and dip variations everyday. His arms are going to shrink from working them too much in the same way. All he can claim his a nice pump. No rest and no variation = no shock and no growth

nucleus overload is real

Thank you. Bugez is a ball of energy man, I love him.

I still aim to get out of the military once my enlistment is up (5 more years). It is so exhausting. I work in the nuclear field, tiny mistakes are amplified because they involve nukes. Last month, a guy I don't even know fell asleep on post. As a result, we have all been assigned extra duty. I'm tired of this. Then leadership asks why morale is so low and no one wants to re-enlist. Oh well, I try not to let it bother me anymore.

>only snatch 60kg
How much can you muscle/power snatch? I had a 60kg PS the very first time I tried it out at something like 140kg diddle/75kg OHP but snatches were tricky since they required a lot more technique
I'm positive you could hit at least 80kg if you spent 10 minutes on form

dude wtf how could you not even clean and jerk 90kg? You can press 90kg, so I guess you can't clean the weight?

How to fix this, by resting? If my arms shrink

Yes thats me mate, doing well recovering slowly but surely. Only thing thats bothering me is my broken small right toe. Can walk but if the toe touches anything it hurts badly. Glad im still alive so its aight :-) ty man

Jerking is entirely different than pressing, it takes some practice to jerk the weight you can press if you've never jerked before

so youre saying SS wont work? because that is 3/week.

Its me, bugez, and ur a faggot

he is a cool motherfucker