What sort of creatures do you have at your gym?

What sort of creatures do you have at your gym?
>50+
>fake tan
>blatantly fake massive tits
>wears a tank top but with a thick push-up bra underneath that shows
>disgusting fake duck lips
>ass so flat you could land a plane on it
the Absolute state of women

Attached: 185F7370-814D-4F13-90BB-823796EB2945.jpg (420x408, 40K)

She sounds like she is down to smash user

Savage, MN? Fits one gymgoer 100% spot on

>40 y/o slav looking mofo
>155 cm tall at most
>Always wears a cheap ass tank top with a adidas jacket
>Pretty big arms for his size, absolutely no legs
>cant do bench press cause my gym's bench doesnt have adjustable pins and he cant reach the bar
>i have seen him fall from the pull up bar like three times cause again its too high and he has to jump with all his might only to hang and sometimes fails.
>grunts like a retard while doing pretty much anything
I think he is the manlet epitome who came to my gym just to make me feel good about my 178 or 5'10 king of manlets status

>guy who looks exactly like george lucas
>a chad who works out in sweater vests
>a hispanic man who has a rosemary and says prayers before maxes

>A guy named George in his 60s and he's there every time I come in, and my schedule is random, he's cool

>so many fine girls working out their asses in pairs Jesus Christ good thing I don't wear my glasses in the gym

>Asian guy in full under armor and workout gear always warming up with jumprope

>a tall white guy who's obv very athletic who trains handstands very incorrectly

>an asian/latino who talks to himself (his headphones are very loud) and sets up dumbbells and a moveable bench in the dance studio

Those are some people. I love the gym and the full gamut of characters

>be a few years ago
>still in high school
>have a weight room in the school so there's fitness classes
>have spare (break period)
>go to weight room with lanklet lifting bro for chest day
>spare is at the same time as girls fitness and thicc cardio-bunny teacher catches us
>"We don't usually let guys in here cause if we let one in, 15 more come in and there's a bunch of grunting guys distracting my class" etc.
>understandable.gif
>asks if we want to join her class for the day
>nigga what
>autistic social protocol kicks in and I say, "Yeah, sure!"
>fuck
>we walk in to a bunch of land-whales and cardio-bunnies wearing pic related
>lesbian roastie sneers at my hentai shirt
>kek
>then all of a sudden
>thicc gymthot who I was into comes in
>FUCK
>don't say shit to her thinking she's suspicious of me being there
>end up doing cardio with a bunch of chicks who were staring the whole time
>did chest at lunch and the cardio killed the mood
still get a chuckle from the lesbian tho

Attached: 20180130_191130.jpg (2560x1440, 478K)

shit fuck wrong thread im retard

shit nigga fuck nvm im ultra giga tard

This one 40 year old dude wears a tank top and the weighted pull up chain and just WALKS around the gym for an hour. I've never seen this dude do a weighted pull up/dip ever, let alone any actual exercise. Just walks around with his fucking big chain dick swinging between his legs. I fucking hate this dude

Attached: 1520925123687.jpg (1440x1080, 365K)

only 2 weeks into this gym and it's pretty funny
>old wrinkly DYEL Asian dude has the meanest mug on his face and walks with his arms out too far from his sides always starin' at people
>another old wrinkly DYEL Asian dude creeps around in his jean shorts that are 8 waist sizes too big and a polo, sometimes gets on the barbells and does 2 sets of baby weights with no warmup and doesn't rerack the weights
>manlet overcompensating wetback at the gym everyday tried to intimidate me while I was using one of the 2 squat racks before he began using the smith machine, also sings top of his lungs to hype himself up for his squats
>manlet circus boy that's there everyday doing lightweight meme squat-calf raises, plyometrics, crazy hangs from various pull-up points around the gym - like parallel to floor pull-ups, hanging reverse pull-ups
>hanging hand staggered walking retard that lifts respectable weight
>some autistic dude that shouts "UP!" when he bottoms out his squats and then loudly exhales at the top

do you live in vancouver? this creature exists in my gym too, identical

>40 something years old guy whose routine consists only of doing 15 sets of dumbbell bench press and dumbbell curls with bitch weights every single day
>somehow he's ripped as fuck

I've never seen him go past 27.5kgs on the bench press. His form is shit too

>calisthenics dude - about 3%bf, small as fuck, but can do dragon flags and planches.
>the dark horde - gang of black dudes that hang around to hit on grills.
saw one of them curling across the mirror space to get to a squat-thot.
>Deus Vult - used to be a fatass, now built, mutters a prayer before squatting 3-plate for depth.
heard him snarl "he died for you" on his last reps.
>silver snackers - endless group of fat old ladies in a 'women in weights' program.
take up all available space in the free-weight area to do do 1/4 ROM bodyweight squats and 2.5lb curls. this includes THE FUCKING DEADLIFT AREA.

Holy shit, that's fucking hilarious. This guy is a legend

Attached: gud one.png (845x435, 348K)

>bro gets me work as a gym receptionist/ coach
>love it comfy job
>there is some fat broad there who benchs 205 for 1 (lol) and uses that as an excuse to be 215 lbs at 5ft 3
>absoultely disgusting but we only have shallow small talk
>comes in and causes drama, takes pictures of people in the bathrooms and has a murder of bitter dykes who spread rumors and gossip about shit
>don't give a fuck
>fat broad starts shit with bros and bros gf and does some real hurtful shit
>she gets pissy with me and i mock her behind her back about how her fat cellulite ridden legs look like they are about to burst out of her shit stained overly tight shorts
>starts spreading rumors that i am a racist,
would not care if it did not impede my ability to get clients
>apparently starts bullying bros gf on my day off and a verbal fight ensues
>she comes up to me demanding that "i do something because this is HER space and SHE needs to feel comfortable

>wtf so entitled. mention that bros gf works here as well and that she started all of the drama

Seriously this is a fucking gym not middle school. both of those broads are in there fucking 30s and i'm barely out of highschool having to play teacher. holy shit, its cool if you hang out and make friends at the gym but at the end of the day this is for excise.

i hate entitled fat women

>Asian older dudes always naked in the locker room
>hostile ass black receptionist who has that preemptive sense of being racially discriminated against
>white dude who is in there 24/7 and you just know he’s listening to the triumph of will on his headphones. Probably assumes I give enough of a shit about him to care what he’s doing
>Italian manlet twins with a Boston accent, can’t go two words without saying fuck, fag, fucking, etc

>tall fat fuck
>barely has any decent lifts besides arms
>looks like lionel richie if lionel richie was a white retard
>probably does biceps, triceps, forearms, and then jerks off for 4 hours
>looks like a NEET
>tfw home gym master race.

Ayyy I'm in Edina bruh

>the dark horde

Kek. I've got them in my gym too. They've never tidied up after themselves. Leave weights everywhere. Gym manager bans then every other week then let's them back in.

Perfect example of the American penal system.

I'm usually focused on my lifts rather than the people around me.

>Probably assumes I give enough of a shit about him to care what he’s doing
I mean...you're here posting about it..

>actually looking at others working out instead of being 100% focused on your work out

how to tell if someoen started working out 2 weeks ago

women are hideous creatures

Stop judging people

>5'10
>King of manlets
it's Prince of manlets at that height

>45212851
kek