My body has adapted to my current ab routine so I feel like I'm not making new gains...

My body has adapted to my current ab routine so I feel like I'm not making new gains. Give me the best ab routine you got

"Work harder, not smarter"

Attached: IMG_5079.jpg (1290x1825, 459K)

Hanging leg raises
Ab wheel
Sitting twists while holding a medicine ball (8 pounds)

Oh, and plank. I fucking hate plank. But it's good shit.

If I do sitting twists with a 40 lb dumbbell does that mean my form is trash or that my abdomen is strong? Or is a dumbbell a naturally easier thing to grasp? I sort of have "Grecian" abs; not very defined (i.e. cut) but highly prominent (i.e. they push out, weaker v-taper, highly visible Adonis belt).

Hollow holds, with variation
- hands pushing against a wall
- breathing on 3sec in, 6 sec out, completely empty lungs

>body has adapted to a routine so progress stops
please don't tell me you believe that muscle confusion broscience

Weighted decline sit-ups
Hanging static leg holds
Woodchoppers on cable machine
Reverse planks with light dumbbell between feet

ab wheel from knees
negative ab wheel from feet
windshield wipers
weighted bicycle crunches
L-sit holds

If he is doing unweighted ab exercises (as most people do) then progress would eventually stop if he keeps the same routine unless he increases reps. It's not muscle confusion: it's the fact that bodyweight exercises can only be progressively overloaded by moving to a more challenging variation of said exercise.
OP, if I am correct, and you do unweighted ab exercises, then I'd suggest doing weighted ones and progressing them like any other assistance exercise. I personally would recommend weighted hanging leg (or knee) raises because they offer the most bang for your buck and hit both the upper and lower rectus abdominus and the external obliques. If you can do two ab exercises, I'd also do Russian Twists, so that you don't neglect your internal obliques

Hmm I'll do the weighted leg raises, thanks man

Thanks never seen those before

Can I get a few good ab exercises for a female body? I don't want to be boxy and have developed obliques.

good luck.

Attached: CmbivldXEAAFXZ5.jpg (848x1200, 163K)

Decline crunches with DBs or a bar pressed up at lockout - weighted crunches basically.
I know my core got strong because I sat next to an amateur boxer for a whole year in school and he used to hit me in the stomach a lot, could try that.
Weight your planks, don't bother going longer than one minute, if you can do any longer than a minute add weight until you can't.
Tense your core while you fuck - may also help with premature ejaculation, I w-wouldn't know, honest.

>hollow holds
they are called vacuums, you uncultured swine

if you have a chin up bar do leg raises but with a slow cadence

should i do these everyday or should i do them 3 times per week?

not the same thing retard

Attached: lyinghollowbodyhold.gif (1080x1080, 2.98M)

Vacuums are something different, you flaming faggot.

Attached: ab vac.jpg (640x640, 38K)

M-mumma i'm scared!

i have his tummy when standing normal