Hey user come on! take a beer and ease up

> Hey user come on! take a beer and ease up
> One beer won't "kill all your gains" right? hehe

Attached: friends_meeting.jpg (570x380, 52K)

One beer won't kill your gains you fucking retard.

Hey FUCK YOU JERRY AND FUCK YOU SUSAN YOU FUCKERS KNOW IM A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC STOP TRIGGERING ME RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM GONNA GO DO CURLS IN THE SQUAT RACKS UNTIL I FEEL BETTER YOU FUCKS

>yeah you're right it won't i'd love a beer thanks guys
none of you retards would actually say "no thanks" in this situation right?

Is drinking expensive rum/whiskey a Veeky Forums option in such scenarios?
By drinking straight rum, you are not expected to drink large quantities or to mix it with a softdrink.
So, provided that you're not snobbish about it, a few sips of a nice rum could show, that you are a Veeky Forums chad with taste and who isn't a "no alcohol"-weirdo, right?

Spirits in general have a lower calorie count than beer, plus get you drunk easier.
The occasional drink wouldn't impact gains badly anyway or your kidneys.
Going full autismo on fitness is not 'Chad' as you put it

Attached: i-am-tired-of-earth-these-people-i-am-tired-21596351.png (500x522, 198K)

Straight gin my dude

Don't listen to this gains goblin, I drank a beer once and I lost all my gains for that year

>tfw chad can pass up beers and girls will think he's interesting and dedicated, but if you passed up a beer girls will think you're a pussy and a weirdo

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

chad doesn't care what girls think

chad does what chad wants

Problem is that I can't stop after ONE beer.

Is this the reason that Bond drinks martinis, perhaps?

He's gigachad, of course

They are right, unless youre a professional bodybuilder, drinking a beer wont have any affect on your body. pretentious faggots, wonder why everyone hates you

How autistic are you that you can't choose something nonalcoholic without being kicked out of the group

>Three Couples
>Come drink with us user

Fuck that. I am not 7th wheeling, if I am going to drink I better end up with a slut that night not just 'good conversation' with people in relationships that won't last.

>if i drink this beer people will like me!

you sad fucking faggot.

Drink and dance, my man.

I go out all the time and get wasted pretty frequently, but I dance and run from club to bar to club with my friends. Almost certain I burn more calories than I drink. I never drink beer with the intention of getting drunk though, just shots and bombs. Occasional mixed drink if I am stealing it from some qt.

>16 beers later
>wake up hungover
>liver is pissed, big headache
>hang out for the rest of the day after
>everyone is functionally retarded
>not sure exactly what happened but everyone seemed to have a good time
>heh, feels normie man

Attached: obidcqn7x8c01.jpg (1000x1175, 138K)

enjoy being alone and make another feels thread doomed autist

Make a joke about your alcoholism and leave it at that.