Im starting to despise lifting natty bros wtf is going on? Is this unironically a natural thing to go through?

Im starting to despise lifting natty bros wtf is going on? Is this unironically a natural thing to go through?

Im sick of the slow gains, the low test (only 950ng/dl) and the mental fog. Natty lifting is feeling like one giant shill overrun by sub 6ft manlets saying how you don't need steroids

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw&t=398s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this feel user

i'm 6'1 and cant gain muscle for shit

>950ng/dl
isn't this on the high end of natural test?

low test is anything below 2000 ng/dl

>the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL

Natty physiques take longer to achieve but they also take longer to destroy

Why am I getting 3.760 when I convert from miu/l to ng/dl and you lot are talking about 270-1070 ?

>lift for 4 years
>arms still look dyel with tshirt and no pump
Shrinking routine coming out when?

because you're a woman faggot

this is why gear is needed

>I've been lifting for 1 and 1/2 years, why can't *I* be the hugest guy in the gym or the beach

Fuck off if you don't enjoy lifting, you won't stick to it anyway, it's a lifestyle and hobby, not a means to an end. Going into things expecting a high return quickly *without following the proper procedures* is like the classic get-rich-quick mentality. Earn it if you want it. Even with roids you'll mess around and taper your initial gains down to nothing, at some point you have to step up or step away.

Not really. I look like I lift, mires all day and I'll look like this even when I'm 40.

This. I don't want shortcuts. I want to earn it and look healthy. It's really obvious when people roid.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw&t=398s

just curl more idiot

Either you are baiting or feeling those symptoms for some other reason. Thats high natty test, maybe you're cutting corners in some other life aspect.
Also pinning all the time is annoying, I don't even like lifting anymore but I have to keep it up to not look like shit and lose test, wouldn't recommend

unironically not baiting, punched the wall when i got home, just really fucking frustrated

Who needs roids when this is your natty level

Attached: 20161105_210723.jpg (3414x2561, 1.82M)

how old are you?

Sorry guy. Try to talk to a doctor about this, I don't think its a test issue and pinning wont change much besides the speed of gains and it isn't really fun to do after 30

do you have some kind of "secret", like following a specific diet or workout regime?

>950
>low T

gtfo

maybe you're just a faggot, OP

Attached: 1446142597481.jpg (2122x1415, 801K)

Not, really I mean I eat healthy but with a hefty amount of red meat and I do a 3 day split.

To me working out is stress relieving because when I go to the gym I forget about whole world and focus on my training, and when I'm finished whatever annoyed me seems pretty distant. Similiar with other activities like martial art classes. Maybe think about what is annoying you about your workout, introduce new exercises or change your program/diet. Idk for how long have you been lifting but it's not the most exciting activity and I can imagine after a while you can grow tired of it. If you feel so then take a break and pick up some different activity - running, swimming, rock climbing, martial art, whatever. Cardio I believe is more stress relieving. New thing will keep you excited and fit, to some extent will use your strength and save the gains(depends on your choice).

what numbers are good and what is average?

>ruining your body with drugs because you have shitty genetics is needed
Uhh no

>only 950ng/dl

What's your free T level, SHBG, and E2?

Trusting kike infected data and background,fucking moron.

How do I know you’re not the Jew, trying to get me to feel bad about myself so I buy more shit I don’t need, as Jewish Hollywood has done for years??

Two can play at the Jew-calling game.

you're doing something wrong mate, post your body so we can be sure

OP here, my free t level is 600 nmol

This. Natty for life and I can go without lifting for months and lose basically no size, just some strength. It can make you delusional though makes you almost think you don't even need to gym anymore.

This is a class A shill

It says right next to results where you should be to be considered within the normal range
As for average I got no idea.