>ctrl + f
>no fph thread
c'mon

Attached: file.png (925x617, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

napsa-now.org/get-help/help-in-your-area/
endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: average american woman.jpg (659x672, 93K)

Way to shit up the thread with the first pic. That is someone who has already lost 50lbs and is making changes to unfuck his life.

OP is always a faggot.

Yeah, a lot of progress.

Attached: 2018-03-17.png (653x1133, 37K)

I'm 250lbs and have a smaller waist than that

Damn, look at all the changes she (he) is making to unfuck her (his) life.

Attached: 5400 calories.png (659x1171, 88K)

Here ya go

Attached: SentimentalFlashyHippopotamus.webm (640x640, 795K)

>taking the time out of your day to count calories
>recognizing that you're eating due to stress
>losing 50 lbs already and calculating the calories for meals

How did he hurt you user

>he only guessed his starting weight so the 50lbs is a guess
>he weighs 350lbs
>he's lost 0 weight in 4 months

Fph is for hating hambeasts who make excuses. Not fatties trying to improve, reddit.

>inb4 hurr ur fat
Nope, skellington lord

No excuses, huh?

Attached: her journey.png (1317x1171, 76K)

>5'4"
Womanlets, when will they learn?

Attached: 1493771337842.jpg (1348x1112, 339K)

>Still battling with my wife saying "you don't need to count your calories" or pushing me join in eating out.

How did he hurt you user

Attached: bigboysoyboy.png (553x760, 647K)

>be me
>be fat
>have eye disease
>because of eye disease and trusting my mother, I though I was 87 kg
>very much, but not too much
>asked my brother to check my weight today
>been on a diet for two/three months
"You are seventyf...eighty kg, user"
>eye disease, remember? Not being able to see the scale
>I manage to get a glimpse of the number
>95
>eyes wide

They fucking lied to me all the time.
I trusted them but moreover I trusted HIM.
I am not able to look myself into the mirror anymore, I could before because I thought I was losing weight

I am at verge of tears and I am seriously considering the idea of fasting and/or vomiting everything I eat

I cannot even pay for a gym because my mother has access to all my money and she decides if and how much of my income I can spend

>sugar-sweetened soda
>2% milk
>cookies
>potato chips
>cheetos
>french fries
>NO VEGETABLES ANYWHERE

this is a troll/joke right? even when I was a self-deluded fatty, I KNEW the basic premise was replacing junk food with healthier stuff.

have you never gone to a fucking doctor for a check in before dude

I presume this is the average for the entire population. Is there any data on, say, the averages for 18-30 year olds?

This right here is why I'm single. Not gonna date a fucking lardbag

I wonder what the video she thought would happen looked like.

call a lawyer or the police or adult protective services

>54 cheetos cheesies in one morning snack.
>not to mention eating lays and fries at the same time

wtf

>argue with wife because she wants me to overeat
>eat 5400 calories
>not an excuse
You must be fat.

diet coke , because i can!

Attached: burger and a diet coke.png (960x724, 730K)

>This right here is why I'm single

Attached: What+news+sources+do+you+believe+to+not+be+quotfake+_b789f22c2d69947e266e57b5c06334b0.jpg (600x375, 25K)

well shit... no wonder I never see her cast in anything anymore

>be me
>"barista" at generic coffee chain
>landwhale walks in with her skelly methhead bf
>dontthinkaboutthemfucking dontthinkaboutthemfucking
>biggest face i've ever seen. full of cystic acne
>huffing and puffing
>grunts with each miserable, aching step she takes
>comes up to the counter and gargles out her "coffee" monstrosity
>she orders a fucking 24oz cup of 6 espresso shots. heavy fucking cream to the top. 16 pumps of liquid sugar flavors.
>and I "better make it right this time"
>asyouwish.png
>make her a giant cup of what is basically melted ice cream

Later on I calculated the total calories in her drink. 2,080 fucking calories in her daily fucking coffee lads. She comes in twice a day for that drink. I mean I'm more than happy to make it for her because I long for the day she conks out but god damn...I almost vomit every time

Attached: chip.jpg (960x720, 118K)

You said you weren't mad in the other thread, clearly you're still very upset

>be me
>be at party
>tired because haven't sleep last night
>i was only there because i wanted some vodka
>go to sit on a couch
>black landwhale sits next to me
>whatthefuckdouyouwant.dll
>she makes sad face and says "love is shit"
>DANGER ALERT
>she continues
>"nobody likes me because i'm fat and ugly"
>i say: "well, i was kinda fat before but it's not something you can't change"
>"yeah but it takes too much time"
>"i want to kiss [GUY] but he won't notice me"
>wew, at least it's not me who she wants
>tell her she could go to the gym if she doesn't want to be fat anymore, same as I did
>she starts to silently cry and tells me once more than love is shit
>immediately leave couch
>proceed to grab some vodka and try to forget that stupid shit i just witnessed

Attached: GLASSES.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Attached: DMyIByEW0AAUnp8.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

nothing makes me happier than seeing fat people be miserable. good shit man.

Attached: classic.png (390x470, 12K)

that's better than the fat chick who tried to force me to kiss her at a party and then called me a faggot when I told her to stop

Classic

Attached: tumblr_npyidjgr5O1uoo1rko1_1280.jpg (510x860, 69K)

Attached: 1519707471026.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Attached: 1519259671015.jpg (745x987, 149K)

Whats with the gaping mouth pose these days?

Attached: this angers the fatty.jpg (495x302, 17K)

>Prozac
Pottery

Attached: 1511642044131.jpg (1200x1369, 159K)

Attached: 1518727532433.gif (379x379, 1.68M)

Attached: 20161108024132-393bcf24-me.jpg (429x640, 93K)

Attached: 17550577.png (620x514, 361K)

Kek'd irl

Attached: 8ca397f86e5ef097e44b247a9a9ddc8c(1).jpg (900x1270, 186K)

How much does that shit cost?

the ordering of the pictures is more triggering than the weight gain

story pls

Attached: 1520971856493.jpg (640x770, 71K)

you should use a phone to take a photo of the number while you're stood on it, then you can look at the photo up close

but thats sucks user just start e3ating less. serve yourself half as much at mealtimes and refuse any more no matter how much they insist.

also realise that they are enablers and they will try their best to stop you from improving yourself, and you can't let that hold you back

are you getting disability due to the eye issue?

if it's your account and she's a secondary on it, go to the bank and have them remove her
if it's her account, open a new account and change the payments over to that

also do what said and call adult protective services. napsa-now.org/get-help/help-in-your-area/

WHITE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK IN THE SAHARAN DESERT!

PRO-CREATE WITH QT ASIAN WAIFUS AND CREATE THE NEW MASTER RACE

Attached: intergalactic black magic.jpg (1003x1774, 824K)

This turned to a YLYL real quick

>met the love of my life a few years ago
>she's cute and has a great body
>know in my heart i will marry this girl
>meet her mother one day
>she is verging on hamplanet
>even the cats have diabeetus
>very loving parents but italian so they are very generous with food
>gf enjoys coming to the gym with me and has mentioned she wants to go cycling with me
>she is curvy with great tits and nice hips but still quite slim
>wondering if she will turn into a hamplanet when we're older
what do Veeky Forums

The nu male smile.

dios mio....

Stop trying to derail every thread into your soyboy cancer.

I am forced to eat soy as milk upsets my stomach. There is literally nothing wrong with soy you absolute conspitard.

>afternoon snack
>mugs root beer
>2 cans

Attached: 1495692023359.png (250x236, 80K)

who would you rather ?
french fry or taco time ?

Attached: 1520440866898.jpg (444x667, 113K)

Attached: 1520419617005.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

Attached: tacotime.jpg (640x480, 81K)

get ye GONE!

Thank God, for a moment I thought you were gonna laugh digitally

Wtf are you on about? Is soy the new vegan where you have to tell everyone?

no answer the question !
french fry or taco ?

Attached: 1518408926014.jpg (1333x2000, 2.02M)

I'm fucking sick of feeling like a beta because I have to eat soy fuck you guys and fuck your immature memes

if you cant drink cow milk try almond or other nut milks . i can drink cow milk but choose not to . i think almond milk is better.

Attached: 1520199332808.jpg (634x559, 68K)

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAPING MOUTH POSES DICKHEAD. FUCK OFF BEFORE YOU PISS ME OFF MORE YOU SOY FUCK.

>evidence of the universes constant expansion.
>scientists theorize dark matter may constitute more mass than previously believed.
>how to discourage future astronauts.
this is fun, what else we got?

Attached: f3361164-0970-4e67-a1ca-234bfd279ce7..jpg (511x509, 126K)

Because making fun of the open face always turns into soy hate threads and I feel very unsafe and threatened within these threads. My anxiety just goes through the roof and I sometimes cant even go to work.

Evolution of 00s duckface

Disguting

Attached: 1520738609995.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

It's fucking weird, the most puzzling is that its working to get ppl to click on YouTube vids.

Here (You) go faggot

>eye disease
>posting on Veeky Forums
pic related

>implying the easternmost braplet isnt the excelsior for the old in out

Attached: 1520853712657.gif (400x226, 2.65M)

oops. Pic related

Attached: ZWGgksY.png (1029x409, 58K)

Why would someone with a disability want to be Veeky Forums?
Don't you guys just collect welfare and watch TV?
What's the point?

forced? why are you forced to drink milk?

Honestly it was funnier without the edit.

It doesn't matter if they make excuses or they're trying to improve, they deserve to be ridiculed and stoned to death because they're fat. Self improvement, or lack thereof, is completely irrelevant.
Anyone who's fat, and anyone who's ever been fat, is a filthy, impure, greedy, loathsome glutton, and deserves nothing but a long and torturous death. Being thin is good, pure, clean, perfect. People have a moral obligation to be small. If you eat more than you need, you're a strain on the environment, and the luxury you callously waste is an insult to all human suffering.
Everyone who gains weight eats too much, and everyone who eats too much does so frivolously and wastefully, for a pleasure they don't even pause to fully enjoy, with no respect for the value of food. No exceptions. Binge eating disorder does not exist, emotional overeating does not exist, food addiction does not exist, all fat people are shameless and remorseless gluttons who care nothing for anyone else's basic needs and would happily eat all the food in the world if they could. Not a single one of them contributes anything to society but an excessive stream of feces proportionate to their excessive intake. Every one of them is a monster, hopelessly in love with its own stomach-greed and interested only in feeding its already overfed body at everyone else's expense.
Skinny people are saints. Even if they seem to have bad behavior or bad attitudes, the fact remains that they're tiny and take less food than they need, and that's really all that matters. If you think otherwise, you are, or will be, a gross evil fatty.

it was funnier with no pic, because he can't see

Faggot with a Slaanesh tat. I guess he’s a loyal endulger of food.

Jesus user who the fuck hurt you? Were you starved by abusive fatties or something?
... And if you were, greentext please?

when you marry someone you marry the family too user
girl can be fit because of her family (look at conditions now and look what we can do to get out sorta mindset) or could be something completely else

could become hambeast the second you pop the ring id say tread lightly, or be prepared to run away. the girl im seeing now is apparently notorious for being and turning her boys into complete potatoes so im tryna dip once school starts (spring break) in a week

why are redditors defending fatasses on Veeky Forums now. what the fuck

i feel like only those who are completely "okay" with being fat should be the topic of this thread.

we all make mistakes dude, important to learn from them though. if the fatty works to save the situation i'd give props because he/she is trying to get herself out of that situation

keep encouraging her with healthy stuff, theres no mindgames, you just have to make sure these things stay a positive thing for her so she will still want to go. dw too much.

If you really want to bring it up you can ask about her mom's health at some point but that might be a bretty risky topic but at least it shows u care.

endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html

Attached: Diabeetus.png (620x2256, 192K)

>Skinny people are saints. Even if they seem to have bad behavior or bad attitudes, the fact remains that they're tiny and take less food than they need, and that's really all that matters.
so it doesn't matter if they are mass murderers or serial rapists or similar as long as they are thin?

Dude, what the fuck?

>Literally scientifically proven that some of the chemicals in soy act like estrogen in the body

Apart from that, you could just get lactaid or almond milk.

I respect your opinion since I am actually a 300lb whale and most of the garbage I just spewed is just my own self-aimed inner monologue. (I do still believe it though and am trying to leverage it to make myself stop fucking eating since apparently just realizing something had to change wasn't enough to get the message through the lard barrier)

>quick add
>2120 kcal

Attached: 1520260534674.png (642x300, 418K)

...there are healthier ways to redirect that anger it though, because eventually that hate will lead into apathy and hopelessness. and that just makes things worse.

fatter thane me, disgusting

his legs wtf

kek

>meme tattoos
>poor grooming
>obese
>cabinet full of toys
>unframed poster on the wall
We've got ourselves a real fucking winner here folks, real ladykiller.

>mass murderers or serial rapists
That's a little different. Though if they're thin I would at least not be quick to blame them. Hold them responsible, sure, for their own actions, but if they're skinny -- as in underweight, normal BMI folk don't get off the hook so easily -- then at least try to find anything they may have been through to drive them to do whatever they did because skinny people are good and good people don't do bad things without being hurt inside first
Rapists I'm partial to, particularly if the victim is fat. Fat "people" don't know any kind of suffering and live very easy lives full of nothing but food and rest so if a fatty ever claims it's been raped then obviously it's lying and any nightmares or flashbacks it claims to have are bullshit fabricated so it can get someone else's money and eat more.

Most fatties have fairly stocky legs, it takes a real lazy piece of shit to be that fat and have tiny little legs like that, I call the phenomena the Doctor Eggman effect.

Attached: eggman.jpg (222x227, 9K)