Saturday night feels thread. how you holdin' up, Veeky Forums? about to hit the gym in about an hour, myself

saturday night feels thread. how you holdin' up, Veeky Forums? about to hit the gym in about an hour, myself

Attached: file.png (614x389, 367K)

its sunday you retard

Attached: 1465192871827.png (393x212, 139K)

Saturday night? Its monday, are you high

sorry lads i haven't been outside for days except to go to the gym where i zone out anyway

Jesus Christ

lol

t. 3rd world mongrel

good thread

Attached: 1503120431439.gif (380x229, 3.47M)

You dastardly deceitful cunt

I'm sitting at work tired as shit trying to figure out what I'm going to do on my monday off and I see this shit.

switzerland
3rd world

the fuck is wrong with you

t. idiot murica without knowledge about timezones

t. irrelevant 3rd world mongrel

>switzerland
>3rd world
Third World Countries are countries that aren't associated with either NATO or the Eastern Bloc, so Switzerland due to its neutrality is quite literally a third world country.
>muh idiot murica

Attached: 1493430789492.png (720x720, 552K)

I drank and ate like a pig all weekend.

I'm also injured and can only do cardio and core/lower body exercises. Is it even worth it?

>saturday

Attached: download.jpg (248x189, 14K)

Got a new job and a gf, been getting all the work done I want on my car etc, feeling good about life.

>gym is suffering as a result, maybe only go three times a week now. Always have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind.

Use the unhappiness and rage to lift lads

Attached: 1521330682238.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

I've been on a 2-3 week alcohol binge. I've never really had "a problem" with it before but the last few weeks of life have hit hard.

If we don't count the drinking I've kept most other aspects of my life pretty well on track, but I feel like I've returned to the place that I've been almost yearly now (for the last few) , I'm not entirely sure where the fuck I'm going with my life.

On top of that I "dumped" my friends a while back there were a few very toxic people that had lied/fucked me off too many times to ignore. I felt much better without them for quite a while, but now after the better part of a year loneliness is wearing me down.

Attached: 1482289454522.png (750x1334, 2.26M)

at least we can enjoy our drinkable tap water.

>muh 3rd world country

Switzerland is literally a 3rd world country. Not to mention all the kikes living there for some reason

going to cheesecake factory with gf

New house is coming together well, and I want to buy a home gym.

But the garage is only 7ft tall.

No idea what I'll do about pull-ups.

The feels are hitting me tonight
I'm going to have a lot of meetings this week and some may not go well

Client/project management teams mention they have something they want to complain about

>lol, i may just say fuck off and hang up on this meeting this week
>I'm in no mood for the games we play in the corporate office
>I'm in no mood for games this week

Start feeling depressed, go for a walk in the snow
Start feeling better immediately

Attached: IMAG1309.jpg (1344x756, 143K)

The grandma of the girl I'm dating fucking died today.

It made me think of my grandpa.

I have his name, you know?

Everything I hear about him is good things, telling me he was a self-made, humble, loyal man.

He died 2 years after I was born, but I still can see his face, but not his voice in my memories.

One day I just got drunk and started crying for him while listening to The Dark Side of The Moon.

Tomorrow I will start my bulk.

My gains are dedicated to you, grandpa.

Attached: Tell me why.jpg (404x415, 66K)

>tfw only friends I had were from my time int he military and now we're apart
>tfw see them live happy lives on FB, with girlfriends or getting married and starting families
>tfw broke loser living off the GI bill and living with his parents again

Im legit happy for all of them but sometimes I just wonder what it is that they have that I don't

Attached: operator feels.png (750x750, 38K)

Ok, I know this is pathetic but its all i have

My dad just called me, my mom just had a stroke and she is going to the hospital with my dad right now. I don't know what to say, i just found out 30-45 seconds ago

I live 2k miles away, not sure what to do right now but hoping things will work out okay

Hope things will be ok, user.

Praying for your mom.

Be strong, body and mind alike.

>uni semester starts
>meet girl
>she's fun/cute/etc and we click and talk a lot
>has a boyfriend
>oh well
>cousin that goes to the same uni has the same reaction to her
>instead of letting go like me he still keeps trying to go for her
>a month later (saturday, yesterday)
>we go to a party at a friend's house
>we all drink
>I have to leave early cause I'm waking up early to help my family move some stuff
>phone rings in the middle of the night
>it's her
>her voice is clearly shaken
>my cousin got way past drunk
>almost got into a fight
>puked himself
>declared his love for her and got rejected
>disappeared
>found an hour later passed out on the pavement
>ambulance was called and they needed to call someone but his phone had a password and he didn't have anyone else with him but me there
>manage to call his father on my way back there
>ambulance already took him, wasn't anything serious but he would need some glucose
>ask the girl if she was a ride home
>tells me she was scared cause my cousin was a pretty ok guy most of the time but in the party he was aggressive and screaming
>get to her house
>she hugs me goodbye
>we stare at each other's eyes for a moment
>she kisses me
>I kiss her back
>she pulls back after a while and goes away without saying anything
>spent the entire sunday thinking about the night and haven't talked to her or my cousin yet
What am I even supposed to do now? I like her as a friend and I would hate for our friendship to end because of a stupid kiss

Attached: meonsoloq.jpg (400x486, 43K)

It was only a kiss how could it end up like this

Hi Anons everywhere,

I'm gonna post some good feels, read at your own risk:

Today is an special day for me, a year ago I started lifting and eating properly, I was a lazy fat fuck in a bad relationship, I was playing videogames in most of my spare time, now a year later, I'm fit with a nice body, I'm with qt coworker, who I used to stare a lot and wouldn't dare to say a word to. It's amazing Veeky Forums how hard work pay off. If somebody would have told me a year ago I'd be in a year not overweight, with well defined muscles and nailing this qt blonde, I wouldn't believe it. Anons don't give up, life is great, keep the hard work and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: 1512599514884.jpg (1959x1469, 255K)

I was about to tell you to fuck off before I realized I was losing my sides from laughter, thanks user

IT WAS ONLY A KISS, IT WAS ONLY A KISS

Side note, gf gave me lecithin supplements for cholesterol. Is this shit legit or snake oil?

Do any of you anons get chest pains from blow?

>be me
>after being out of the gym due a wrist injury slowly progressing in lifts
>try to squat 315lbs for 1 rep last friday
>go down
>as I'm about to complete the lift, I picture my oneitis making out with her boyfriend
>come crashing down and fail the lift miserably

Have had heart DOMS since then.

Attached: 1519764659370.jpg (527x612, 45K)

this is a good post.
I like it

Attached: happycheeta.jpg (650x443, 83K)

How to cure procrastination?

find motivation and get discipline

I wish I could squat 315
I wish I could get quints.

why the fuck do girls ghost?

>start seeing girl
>she comes over a few times and we fool around
>wants to meet my parents
>starts flaking on shit but actually doing what she says she's doing so w/e both busy with work and study
>she invites me out but I can't make it
>suggests dinner some time in the week
>draws out conversations over course of days rather than just having it and being done with it
>seems to have started ghosting me in last week or so

honestly do not understand at all. I don't get how someone can be so pathetic they can't just be honest about something that isn't even a big deal.

I had some tricks that worked with me, I used to procrastinate because I would get distracted with anything. I started reading, reading is so good, you really need to focus to understand what you 're reading, then I'd use the that new focus with my fitness goals, another thing is ditch toxic people, some people I used to hang out with and the girl I was with at that time, they always were pulling me to drink and eat trash, I had to ditch them, my fatloss was way more important that any food. Another thing is you have picture yourself first before getting there, it works with money, with fitness, with girls. If you can't imagine you will get there you will never will, I used to be all the time finding stories and pictures of people you lost a lot of weight. Also I educated myself a lot about nutrition, not just rely in the low calorie bullshit everybody tell you. Always think you deserve better, and the only way to deserve better is be better which mean not procrastinate.

Wanna kill myself

Feeling at the top of the world OP.

>Had never worked out
>Found fit and started really getting into workouts
>Seeing all my numbers going up and starting to see the results
>Feel more confident
>Confidence gets me new job and new social circle (previously dyel neet living with my mother)
>True personality comes out, turns out I'm pretty extroverted
>Found myself a real qt of a girlfriend (purely because we get along so well but the gains helped). She's still a virgin and she is taking things real slow.
>Started getting really passionate last night and grabbed my dick. Literally climbed out of bed and looked panicked. Said it would be impossible.
>Just scrape 7" but made me feel like I have a monster, don't even care that she didn't want to fuck afterwards because she was so scared of it. Felt fucking good.

Been better. Coming up on 1 yr that I stopped SHing just to feel. Went to the beach this week & it wasn't too bad.

Also I can run for 10k straight now, so there's that. Definitely a better year than last year

Attached: 0317181615e.jpg (2117x2822, 920K)

I feel that dude

Attached: fe6.png (600x691, 122K)

>NOW IM FALLING ASLEEP

I see this grill has also met my roommate's cat.

>had about a dozen friends while enlisted
>most are married and have kids
>the rest are in long-term relationships
>they rarely talk to me anymore
>living in the dorms as a senior now
>trying to prepare myself for post-graduation loneliness
>no house or credit for an apartment
>I'll probably just roam around the country living in my car

it's a cold feeling

how will you pay student loans with no job?

>been waiting for a followup call after job interviews for a week now
>just got it then
>stomach almost imploded with nerves
>I got the damn job
Aw fuck yes boys, Gonna earn some actual $$$, save up for a car, and then sign up for a better gym.

GJ, happy for you my dude!

Attached: 1509565728674.jpg (640x633, 89K)

thanks senpai

Attached: 1517728021668.jpg (1200x1606, 228K)

She liked whatever it was you did that day dealing with your cousin. Think about that and whatever you do, do not act remotely like your faggot cousin.

ur a fag

they can't protect you like i can

>my boss resigned
>i got promoted
>i have no idea what the fuck I'm doing
>keeping my head above water so far but i feel it's only a matter of time until it all comes apart
Send help

its my birthday today, and my uni class has been cancelled so i wont see the cute girl there i was looking forward to seeing. ive already been to the gym this morning so i doubt ill have reason to leave the house, so im not sure what to do/how i feel

anyone still in this thread?

>tomorrow is the day my mum commited suicide 5 years ago
>tried to stay strong for her because deep down i know she didn't mean it
>found love for jesus but can't accept that mum is in hell
>19 and never felt more alone in my life

>tfw that duck has a gf and i dont

Attached: 20180319_102038.jpg (3264x1840, 2.11M)

>finally get to sorting my life out
>got a nice job, the one I really wanted
>got into lifting, made some progress but still reeks of dyel
>before going to job have to go into medical examination
>IT job, they want me to check if my eyes are okay
>doc says I'm special
>he says I've got pigment dispersion syndrome
>basically if pressure in my eyeballs is too high pigment falls off and gradually makes me blind
>lifting is mentioned as one of biggest threats in such case

I don't want to stop lifting,I want to do 1/2/3/4 without getting fucking blind
Fuck my life

Attached: 1512324968678.jpg (641x641, 73K)

damn user, sorry to hear that. do you find that your faith helps you when you have trouble with feelings?

Yeah, but keep in mind that ducks often death-rape lower social status male members, so you might be better well of not being a duck.

had a similar thing
>went to doc with chest pain
>turns out i have mild pectus excavatum (my chest kinda goes inwards a bit)
>told me if was fine health wise id just never be able to 'run a marathon'.

fucking suck to be told youll never be able to do anything for certain

That's rough, buddy.

Idk man, doctors can be weird about exercise. I'd say keep searching for a doctor who understand just how important lifting is for you, and he/she will come up with something. Maybe you have to do high volume workouts or something, idk. I know of a lot of stories where docs said a certain patient would never be able to even walk properly, and they shouldn't lift anything more than a mug of a coffee, and in the end the patient could do muscle-ups.

It does, all I need to know is that God wont give up on me. And my faith is all that I have to turn to. It sometimes feels like a shield and nothing else truly compares

A buddy of mine has serious pectus excavatum (like it's seriously uncanny to look at), and he just ran a marathon 6 months ago. I call bullshit. You can do anything you put your mind to, but you might have to work twice or thrice as hard to get half the results. It's still possible. Yes, you won't be able to compete in the olympics, but then that's not really a realistic goal for most of us, so who cares.

Attached: frustration.jpg (400x225, 16K)

wow thats pretty powerful. hope things get better for you mate

makes sence, i still workout and do cardio etc and never had a problem with anything other than swimming for some reason idk.

good for your buddy, maybe ill step up my training

>maybe ill step up my training
Do that m8. Never let people tell you you can't do something for certain. If you want to run a marathon, move mountains and fucking do it. You can do it, user. Even if you ultimately fail, the journey will have been worth it.

this is the kind of post that this board needs more of, thanks for the support/motivation

thanks user, i appreciate it

You are going to make it breh, make your ancestors proud

MOGGED

Attached: 1507333718803.png (450x433, 160K)

it's sunday and ive been talking to people on vr chat for 4 hours now. Most of them are from other countries, brazil, germany, russia. I was a minority, and it pisses me off to no end that the rest of the world can speak 3 or 4 languages but I can BARELY speak 1 and a half after trying to learn 3 languages. I understand THEY all speak english but I feel like they're coddling down to us when we can't have a single sentence in conversation with any of them.

Why, are you nine feet tall?

Gf left me yesterday
Think it's time to start going to the gym
Is GSLP a good beginner program?

>Hit the gym in the morning right before lunch
>Couldnt lift as much as normal and felt weak
>Feel really disappointed on myself
I probably didnt eat enough yesterday but how do I deal with these types of days?

>NATO
Two shekels have been added to your deposit

some workout> no workout
Everyone has bad days,just eat and do better next time.

peace be upon you user

Attached: 07CE9472-9BB9-4E05-9207-C3A95F38564F.jpg (540x1198, 118K)