Been lifting for 2 years

>been lifting for 2 years
>still no gf

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 51K)

It really is a wonderful feeling to wake up on a cosy Sunday Morning and listen to the birds sing under the comfort of your double bed. To roll onto your side and see your girlfriend, still sound asleep. And in that moment you hold her dearly, knowing that you are all she needs.

Surely you can relate. Right user?

Attached: delet-this-28685032.png (500x532, 146K)

>Been lifting for six months
>Trap friend tells me Ill recover faster if I start drinking liquid protein

STOP

Attached: sharingan.png (437x462, 277K)

I have been dreaming of this moment my whole life, and you just rub it into my face.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (323x359, 27K)

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You try to adjust, but she hugs you and whispers "I want to be close to you". You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

I will in all likelihood never experience this.

Attached: brokenpepe.png (527x487, 45K)

>be lifting 5+ years
>still no gf

honestly thinking about quitting lifting. i had 3 gfs before i started

>tfw girls probably think you're a player and not interested
>tfw you're just a lonely quiet autist

Attached: 1455516176845.png (706x431, 25K)

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

this gets old pretty quick desu senpai

Calm down nigger, I bet you're not even 25. You'll be fine.

Attached: 81f.png (1166x1216, 658K)

>Her vagina becomes tighter
that’s not how it works

CEASE

Attached: c9c.jpg (500x376, 42K)

it really is the best feeling man
especially when you've only been dating for a few months, or the first few months after you move in together.

you wake up, lean over and kiss her cheek and then go make some coffee.
you're sitting there drinking your coffee and you hear what sounds like an angel asking you if you want some strawberries.
you look over and its the absolute love of your life (at least for now) standing there in a tank top, panties, and socks.
Pussy makes you do crazy things so you say yes, absolutely, and then get them for her and make some breakfast together.

its good stuff anons. you guys should go out and talk to women.
just remember that women shouldnt cause you suffering. You'll hear lots of stories about women being nothing but bad, but these are just the male equivalent of man hating feminists, or women who call all men dogs.

Just use common sense and try not to let your dick or heart think for you too much and you'll be fine.

Attached: V6ehLU0.jpg (600x238, 21K)

stop

Attached: 1519454800688.jpg (1024x839, 123K)

I have reasonable amount of sex, but I can't relate to this. You need to be able to trust to feel that, and /fit including me is a bunch of deeply troubled insecure faggots. Fuck you

Attached: 1488582695700.jpg (248x237, 19K)

So what if he's not even 25? Why would I like to experience that when I'm 35 with some used up roastie that people already been in her before me or experienced that shit with more "pure" girls?

>been lifting for four months
>met my new gf on nye

Those were the best days with my ex. I'm excited to do it again with this new girl that came in my life.

>Not developing your personality
>Not having a skin routine
>smelling bad
>Not porclin white teeth

Literally look to any sex symbol and proceed to clone.
But mostly have a good personality and be friendly.

Fucking hell, I do miss the small shit like that. Never take it for granted cause it can all be over in a moments notice...

Just kill yourself, then.

I had everything then lost it allllllllllllllll

Attached: nfpwojak.jpg (720x460, 30K)

Imagine lazily lying down one hot day, and your girlfriend just lies there comatose in your arms, both of you almost naked, but in no mood to fuck at the moment.

Or those moments where you dance together, just for a moment in each others arms.

Carrying your girl into bed from your car, provided she isn't a fat fuck.

Or any moment where you can just relax, either talking for hours or saying nothing at all.
One of these days bros. We're all going to make it.

Attached: 1519445455656.jpg (466x400, 186K)

unironically a fantastic comment

>tfw

Attached: 1433946936859.png (1780x1236, 70K)

actually yeah it is. I think he means she tightens her pussy muscles around his dick. Vaginas have the ability to squeeze and release so when there's a dick in there if he's big enough then you can squeeze the muscles and it will feel much tighter than if she wasn't squeezing
t. female with a vagina

Underage

stop

Attached: schizo wojak.jpg (633x758, 166K)

kek man you truly are the master, this is one of the best posts in the long time...

>t. Never made a girl cum.

then 5 years flies by and you roll over to see a fat sack of shit who let herself go in bed next to you and you contemplate talking to her about her weight gain again but arent ready to have another big fight like the last one you had when you nicely talked about her weight gain

atleast I felt happiness

This is acceptable if she has a kid and your lives are up in the air in kid-mode. If this is true you probably don't look that great, either.

Ahem, to be clear: If you two are raising *your* biological children.

Attached: 1521255719696.jpg (399x384, 19K)

are you implying that women will suddenly start taking care of themselves because they husband/bf is?

No--I'm saying if you roll over five years later and your wife is a bit tubby, then it's not such a crisis if you guys have kids now, and are in kid-mode. And, of course: Before you whine to your wife about her weight, look in the mirror to make sure you're not some doughboy.

>tfw having so much sex lately that my workouts are lingering

Attached: h433.png (241x247, 87K)

>implying that I want that

Instead, I slept in this morning, had all the space I wanted in my bed. Ate whatever I wanted for breakfast and just cooked formyself and no one else.

I did whatever the fuck I wanted to all day with no one to answer to or take into consideration.

I prefer being single

Attached: 1460593371546.jpg (323x323, 13K)

Found girlfriend way before I started lifting. Lel

>it really is the best feeling man

That shit gets old. I prefer living alone. Don't want her living with me.

Attached: ba3.jpg (450x450, 59K)

DUDE FUCK OFF, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

Attached: fc5.jpg (1280x1296, 121K)

>tfw too real

Attached: 1502486143676.png (710x842, 573K)

Attached: 1508640463231.png (551x277, 281K)

This is my biggest fear when looking for a new gf

just ended a 3 year relationship.
I agree, but i already met another girl and already can't wait for this again.

Woah woah, this is Veeky Forums, not r/thingsthathappened

Crying Crunches xF