What are some Veeky Forums apporved ways to increase erection strength?

what are some Veeky Forums apporved ways to increase erection strength?
Over the last month my erections have been smaller and softer. Last friday I couldnt get hard with a girl I brough home. I was blackout drunk but still worrying.

Quicker cures the better pls

Attached: 1487715910963.jpg (575x872, 119K)

>I was blackout drunk but still worrying.
Don't do this

What’s the problem bringing a water jug

L-arginine
Being physically fit through lifting and cardio

But it sounds like you just had performance anxiety, you're nervous so you cant get hard. Stop worrying and focus on the hot girl you're with.

whats wrong with that? I still liked her sober, and she was barely drunk at all

I think im a little bit inside my own head about it now and it really isnt helping. I have no idea why this is happening i hate it

bitch is just looking to complain. gotta stay hydrated nigga. When I ran cross country everyone carried those things around the school.

>L-arginine
Are there any side effects to that? Whats its general purpose?

You need to eat a lot of good food, if you are starving yourself to lose weight, that would have a lot to do with it

I think my diet lately could be improved tbf

>whats wrong with that?
google whiskey dick

600 likes

Attached: download.png (231x218, 8K)

sorry i get what you mean now

Before this month tho, drinking a load would make it hard for me to cum but not to get an erection. And im having issues beyond when I was drunk.

She was hot and only visiting my city and I think im gonna be kicking myself for the rest of the year for missing out on that opportunity.

Agree with that bitch. There's no reason to be lugging around jugs or water or even bottles of water for that matter. There's water fountains and water coolers just about everywhere. It's mostly a fad anyhow, came along when the whole 64oz of water per day shit started.

Your body adjusts to how much water you need, and if you need water you'll be thirsty.

Does EVERY fit dude, bodybuilder and athlete you see carry a jug of water? No, you don't need to either.

kill yourself.

Attached: 1520123340300.jpg (944x832, 847K)

YOU GO GIRL! ;)

Twitter is filled with weirdly anti-white teens. Its so odd

Attached: keg.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Never gonna make it

>Bring jug of water to class
>Just drinks out of it
>Dosent also piss in it

yous a bitch nigga

Getting blackout drunk is bad for your health. I’m all for partying while you’re young. But there is never a reason to get that drunk.

Not for my cross country team, it was the wrestlers that carried around water gallons.

>the chad gulp

If that shitty Tweet said "I hate black people" it would be banned. Fuck double standards.

now replace white with black amd she gets expelled and humiliated.

quit drinking alcohol. it i'll help with your erection.

I used to carry one when I was on DNP

It's an amino acid that is used in small doses (mostly uselessly) in most blends. Slight effect on muscle recovery, testosterone, that's all. L-Carnitine is much more interesting.

>quit drinking alcohol
Yea I'll get right on it along with all the other easy things I want to do like swimming the English channel, beating the devil in a fiddle contest and porking your fat mom.

that's actually hilarious

>quit drinking literal poison
>like actually medically defined as a poison
>"lol no fuck you it's impossible"

>Quit an addictive substance
>One that can kill you from withdrawal
>LMAO just quit it's EZ

okay whatever enjoy alcoholism lel

sad boy, sad life
have fun dying alone

Do you get shitfaced daily? If so quitting cold turkey can kill you. Otherwise you're being a pussy.

Man the fuck up and stop acting like a few beers will do the same damage as a benzo withdrawal.
Enjoy the Wetbrain I guess

>not drinking out of a 55 gallon drum
Never gonna make it

Niggers will literally use any excuse to tweet "I hate white people"

i like how everyone's just fucking used to that now and ignoring it and arguing about whether that stupid bitch is in the right to shit on it. This is what cuckistan looks like.

the girl tweeting is white

>REEEEEE WHITE PEOPLE
The fuck does that have to do with drinking water?

Only white people drink water.
Blacks drink grape soda

((()))

((( . Y . )))

>O ok user thanks for pointing that out that makes it so much better...

Wait..

What..

you /pol/ niggers get your panties in a twist over nothing. Do you get mad at the couple hogging weights next to you too?

Kegels you dumbass.

A girl is literally saying she hates herself, her parents, her family, and virtually everyone she knows so she can get tiny hits of dopamine on the internet via likes and retweets, and thereby makes it socially required for anyone of white skin to first denigrate themselves to be a part of society.

Yeah, that's the same.

>post never mentions any race but white people
>FUCKING MINORITIES INTEGRATING REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1460748139967.png (518x585, 354K)

Lmao I'm literally saying nothing about racemixing. Can you read???

>NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1254196090962.jpg (750x600, 30K)

Or even integration you dumbass my post is about virtue signalling and racial self-loathing to be "cool".

Christ the brainlets on this board. It must take a real dose of stupid to still deny this shit.

Nothing. It's an edit

remember anons that if you have erectile dysfunction it's better to go do something about it as soon as you can, because you can lose up to an inch in length for each year it's left untreated.