PSA: BEING """CONFIDENT""" IS OVERRATED FIT. WHAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU LOOK AND HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU HAVE...

PSA: BEING """CONFIDENT""" IS OVERRATED FIT. WHAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU LOOK AND HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU HAVE... if you try being charistmatic and funny then it won't fucking work.

WORKOUT OR FOREVER BE REJECTED

Attached: e3419e8.jpg (750x1334, 114K)

*backs away slowly* well.. I bid you farewell m’lady hehe *deletes ur number*

Op
>tee hee im so funny
Girl
>oh god i think i just met a future serial rapist

? How does that text signify rape in anyway whatsoever? I think it's actually funny, in fact.

lmao sister telling it straight at the creeplord

Attached: jyIhcpotbIxdQlwgSkOYRmU70-z64PSLkn2_9ZqZovQ.jpg (731x2738, 231K)

how does acting like a detached sociopath signify rape?

People confuse cause and effect. Someone isn't attractive because they're confident, they're confident because they're attractive.

Attached: 1518163384991.jpg (600x576, 56K)

example from a thread earlier today

Attached: 0337290A-3266-4EA9-B1A9-585F384D8F47.png (750x1334, 138K)

are you retarded

those creepy asterisks are never funny. if you attempt it with anybody except fucking furries then it'll backfire

*teleports behind you*
psssh... nothing personnel kid.

>implicating

Attached: Square-Dennis-Cheesy.jpg (230x230, 16K)

*throws a dictionary in your face*
I think you meant "implying", you illiterate troglodyte.

*eyes light up in shock and anger*
how DARE you.

I mean, of course, the more Chad you are the less other requirements you will need to fill, but using grade A of autism to prove your point doesn't help you.

Attached: Ok.jpg (640x586, 44K)

Whore.

NOTICE: Don't even waste your time commenting on this unless you READ EVERY WORD. You've been warned!

Let me tell you something, shithead OP:
I turned 53 last month. Until about 15 years ago, I not only didn't go to a gym or do anything athletic, I HATED people like that, because all the assholes I had to deal with in highschool were ALL JOCKS. Shit, even the goddamned basketball and football team coaches were assholes to me, because I was over 6 feet tall as a Freshman but had no interest in athletics. But guess what? All the girlfriends I had in my 20's and 30's had NOTHING TO DO with what my body looked like (I was skinnyfat and average build, just 6'4" tall with a decent face). They liked being with me, they liked having sex with me. Going to the gym later on had exactly ZERO effect on my attractiveness to women; it was mostly about how I acted, what I had to say, what I was interested in, and *maybe* because I was taller than average. I've said it here before, I'll say it again, and I'll *keep* saying it: Going to the gym does not solve all your problems in life. All it's guaranteed to do is occupy your time and maybe make you healthier while you're doing other things to solve your actual problems. Oh and by the way if you're ugly in the face, are a fatass, or have a shit personality/one-dimensional personality/shit sense of humor, you're not getting with anyone, anywhere, ever, not happening, deal with it.

this girl probably posted this on reddit to circlejerk about this guy obviously just fucking around.

Attached: 1513417418199.jpg (194x259, 13K)

I don't disagree, but it's easier to fix a fucked up body than it is to fix a fucked up mind.

>I turned 53 last month
Stopped reading there, grandpa

yes ahahah my friend all women who have casual sex are whores

do u watch rick and mory? :D

Attached: 1512814167123.jpg (662x1024, 319K)

His second text made me so angry

Attached: not smiling.png (582x477, 455K)

>HUURRR DURR IM RETARDED
>Eww dude get the fuck away from me
>BUT I WAS MERELY PRETENDING

thats an opposite strawman

This. The dork that actually typed that shit is completely in the wrong here.

wrong. It's just that good looking people learned to act confidently when they were young so its a feedback loop. There are average people that steal girls from celebrities in clubs. But no it's all about H F F. It's so fucking sad, get out of Veeky Forums, talk to some real people

you're just proving his point. good looking people are confident because they are good looking and got better reactions to their actions than bad looking people would have. how sheltered do you have to be to not understand that?