Veeky Forums I need your help

Veeky Forums I need your help.

>Hit the gym daily for two years
>Diet was healthy and routine
>Hit all my goals, looking amazing. 6'1 180lb
>Go on a two week trip to England, France and Spain with my college.
>Hit it off from the start with this hot girl at the airport
>Were together the whole trip and do everything together
>Lose my virginity to her and kiss her at the top of the eiffel tower (how romantic)
>On the flight back she tells me it didn't mean anything and she has a bf in the military.
>Heart crushed.jpg
>Become slightly depressed
>Gym routine becomes spotty and I start eating unhealthy
>Eventually convince myself to stop working out because it's the winter and i'd start in the spring again.

Its been a little over a year now since I've been to the gym and I've gained 20 pounds. I hate myself because of it, but cant seem to get my weak mind back into its old ways.

How do I fix my self control again Veeky Forums? Do I need to be flogged or something?

Attached: 1513556036857.jpg (396x388, 37K)

women are gains goblins

>stopping your lifts because of some 2 week flick

Think about how dumb this sounds.

>you want to improve yourself because of you
>you let yourself go because of her
Decide what you want to focus on. Currently it sounds like you're still focusing on some insignificant fling.

Seriously this. The bitch cheated on her bf AND lied to you. You really think she was worth those 20 pounds?

NO! SHE! ISN'T!

One encounter shouldnt have fucked you up so much, get it together

Yeah you guys are right. Wednesday I plan to start a cutting diet and begin a running routine again to get back in the swing of things hopefully.

>how to regain self control

Start going to the gym instead of posting about it. I dont know what to tell you. Perhaps you have some sort of coping mechanism stoping you from going or you place other things above going. Get your ass to the gym asap

>hopefully

Not "hopefully". You're going to do it. MAKE it happen. If you hit the gym daily for two years, you know what to do. Just start that again. Lower weights, higher reps, more cardio. Lose the lazy bitch fat. And call it that: your "bitch fat", because that bitch was a bitch.

And why Wednesday? What can you do right now? Go to the gym? Walk a mile? Do 20 push ups? Doesn't matter. Do something. Anything.

Don't put off starting. Start where you are, right fucking now.

I'm studying for finals and spring break for me starts Wednesday. So in theory, stress eating will be negated and I can focus on building my routine easier.

OP! DO YOU HEAR ME?! Do something right now.

Report back. Tell us what you did.

OK. So, take a break from finals and do 20 pushups.

Damn, OP you're getting some real support/encouragement, and on Veeky Forums of all places. Don't let this go to waste

Don't overthink it. Just do it. Something. Anything.

Will do.
Yeah, I'm actually quite surprised I didn't get "nice blog post op"

It actually means a lot to me Veeky Forums and I already feel way more motivated to begin this recovery.

You go, op! I expect another post in a year:

"I got torn up over a lying bitch and gained 20 pounds (first pic). Got motivated and disciplined again, and lost weight and now look ripped af (second pic).

Disregard bitches. Acquire gains!"

Good for you lad.

you need closure
this isnt a Veeky Forums thing
you need to find out who that girl is, who her bf is, and plan an ultimate revenge
clearly shes a thot
so first of all, find her bf and become friends
then explain to him that you didnt know she had a bf
then explain to him how it ruined you and he would feel a bit guilty for beating you up because clearly youve already been destroyed
so heres the plan
find out what reminds her of you
when you do, have him bring it into her life
he should make everything in the house and life whatever you can get to remind her of you, put it in
then, make him break up with her in the most intense, embarrasing, most emotionally devastating way you possibly can (on the eiffel tower with you popping out with her parents)
then he should have all his shit taken out her house (or his shit out of her house, whoever owns the house)
then [spoiler] fuck him in the ass and say no homo afterward [/spoiler]
then you'll be ready to get back to the gym (with a new spotter)

OP, ignore this crap. These two people, out of the 7 billion on the planet, are completely worthless and mean absolutely nothing. Don't waste any more time on this bullshit. Just get to making yourself better.

How did you meet her at the airport

My college had a spot we met together at before we got on the plane to England. We talked for a few hours before we got on the plane and ended up getting to sit next to each other by swapping seats with someone else. Pretty fun 8 hour plane ride.

Fun? It only seemed that way. She found a mark and decided to cheat on her bf with you, remember? That's not fun, it's not nice. It's being a lying bitch.

Did you do those push-ups?

Yeah, I actually did. Used to be much easier :(

And imagine having 0 female interaction your whole life (18 years), always wishing you had a gf, then some bitch like this comes into your life and does this. I never knew what anxiety and trust issues were until after this. Legit got played by a chick. I'll probably look back in a few years and laugh at how much of a faggot beta I was after this.

Good! THAT is the first step in your new climb back to being fucking amazing! Now, crush your finals and start working out again on Wednesday.

"Bitch" is right. Not everyone is like that. Lots are, but not all. You've learned some hard truths about life and yourself from the experience. Use that knowledge to make yourself better.

Good job, op. I hope to hear a good update someday.

thanks user, you're a good person.

I'm really not. But you're welcome. We're all gonna make it.