When are you gonna do it Veeky Forums?

When are you gonna do it Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/O2dskqcfIy8

Attached: James-Franco.jpg (615x409, 32K)

Never, I have great hair and so does my 61yo father. My grandad even had thick pitch black hair (white on the sides though) up until his death at 88yo.

Good for him

Only semi-related, but it seems to me that the bald/shaved look generally only fits whites (because of facial features that aren't too big, small, wide, narrow, etc) and blacks (because we're so used to seeing them bald).
Other races usually look much worse than they do with hair (compared to the abovementioned two that still look fine).
I think it's because without the hair providing a "frame" to the face, the features get accentuated, so any exaggerated one will seem even more exaggerated.

Is there any merit to this theory?

Yeah man rock the buzzcut. Totally bro, shave it off this instant, right on. You'll look just like this guy regardless of your facial structure.

Bulbous head fucking idiot.

Black guys shave their heads all the time and look fine

Its for charity you ass

He explicitly mentioned that in the post though.

Guy went from Chad to a Dennis.

No thank you please

What a fucking tool. Is this the sort of person you look up to?

baldy martyn the kind of guy who would consider surgically implanting a cap to his scalp

Attached: 1503736024374.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Attached: 1503737442105.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

meanwhile you look like the mongrel who took his hat off

At least I have a full head of hair lmao. He looks like he's about to cry when his cap comes off.

for what purpose james

Attached: 4083469e3e1a4e1fb5388996932ab613[1].jpg (570x364, 87K)

doesn't even look that bad desu

LMAO

>bothering to reply to an illiterate mong
like pissing in the ocean man

lmao no
he has a fucked up skull that's why he doesn't just buzz it and walk around without any headgear

Attached: DSC_5756_ALMAPVOAYQ.jpg (666x1000, 51K)

yep. some people have issues that they have no control over. im sure you have some shortcomings that you can't fix. but at least he has the courage to talk about something so devastating. have fun making fun of people behind a computer i guess.

Are you insane? Blacks pull it off all the time.

Attached: 1515565334346.jpg (645x671, 81K)

That is until the bald karma comes for you too.

Expecting me to read the post

Attached: 1520295306726.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

ITT: Hairlet cope

Attached: anger-hair-loss.jpg (281x340, 29K)

>"Whatever I didn't want hair anyway!"

Baldy logic in a nutshell

Die überbrainlet

No. Within those races there are plenty of people that look like shit bald. Looking decent has much more to do with your head shape/jaw line. Bald tends to look worse on people who have those imperfections also like a sloped head, a flat part, or a dent which any race can have.

You also seem to not be privy to examples of decent looking bald people in other races either because of your own bias or lack of seeing those other races bald often.

Attached: Face shapes.jpg (406x267, 34K)

I'm not yet come to terms with my hair loss. First temples receded then thinning and now stable for a couple of years. It's not too noticeable until it gets wet. Then fuck it is so bad.
I've shaved my head a few times when younger and just looked like a skinhead which was fine. But I've got so many more insecurities about my looks now.
I'm afraid all I'll see is that my skull is a bit pointy on top, my forehead tapers and protrudes and that I'd want to kms every time I went in front of a mirror. And that I wasted time not banging scores of women while having thick hair. So not yet, I'll probably just keep getting haircuts that I can think look OK for now in an effort to cope and avoid facing reality.

How old are you and at what age did you start losing your hair?

But I didn't say ALL whites and blacks look fine shaved and EVERYONE ELSE doesn't.
I'm talking about a general rule.
Of course there are cases that are the opposite, but they're a minority.

>Bald tends to look worse on people who have those imperfections also like a sloped head, a flat part, or a dent which any race can have.
Sure, but looking good/bad bald isn't entirely a matter of head shape, and since it's something that all races have I took it out of the equation.

wtf

Sauce on webm?

Always had a widows peak, even with very thick hair as a teen.
23-24, hairline receded at temples.
25-26, thinning and slight bit more hairline receding (also diet got pretty poor for a while here).
27 now, no noticeable change in about a year but no improvement either.

damn fuck that guy who took his hat off, bradley is clearly insecure as hell about his hair, that's honestly the most cunty thing i can think of doing to a person

I don't think it would look good on me. I've got an oval shaped face and a pretty big forehead.

>those thots faces when the cap comes off
l o l

>it seems to me that the bald/shaved look generally only fits whites

No offence but that is easily the stupidest thing I've read on Veeky Forums today

Attached: 2pac-all-eyez-on-me.jpg (745x504, 67K)

Is pic related supposed to show that blacks can look good shaved/bald too?

Ironic.

That's clickbait.

Very....

Seeing these threads every day get old quick. Not even balding but I may just shave it all off out of spite of you lookist fags and start approaching thots at the gym while you squirm in the corner hoping she doesn't notice you checking her out.

why are there so many people who cant fucking read?

Attached: 9C609548-96B1-4FC9-B54E-B89F4AB6F996.jpg (532x532, 210K)

>TFW my head is this really weird shape where it bends in in the middle at the top
>TFW kids used to call me mountainhead when they found out about it after I let them feel my head

keep coping baldie

looks great with the mustache, when I'm old I'm gonna rock the Victor Sullivan look

Keep being insecure and wondering why you can't get laid pussy.

I got really irritated with my hair one day and decided to shave it all away. Never doing it again.

Attached: long-hair masterrace.jpg (2048x2560, 864K)

??

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

literally me kek
im still growing mine out

Yeah, I'm saying the "general rule" idea is shitty for those same reasons.

And I disagree on those reasons, since there is so much more to looking fine shaved/bald than head shape, and facial features are one such thing that's different in different races (so they can make a difference between the races), unlike head shape which appears in all races so it doesn't make sense mentioning it.

And I do see plenty of people who aren't white or black, since I myself am not of these races, and I noticed this phenomenon (prominent features being exaggerated when head is shaved) first on myself then on others.

In practical terms, if you have a big nose and you shave your head it's gonna look bigger, or if your eyes are too far apart, the distance is gonna seem bigger, etc.
It just so happens that the typical white person doesn't have features that are too big, too far apart, etc so the damage of baldness isn't as intense, and black men with a shaved head are so common that we're very used to seeing them with that look, so it doesn't seem strange or bad (but when you change the skin colour you immediately notice the prominent features).
When people of other races don't have prominent features, they too look fine.

I in particular have a big nose and it looks bigger when I shave and "gets smaller" the more my hair grows back.

Another related thing I noticed is that it looks bigger when I grow my beard as well, which I imagine it's because it's dark and leaves a smaller part of the face visible, making the nose cover a bigger percentage of the visible face, making it seem bigger by contrast.

Holy shit I never paid attention to it but it does look like that except the "mountains" aren't left and right but front and back.

asians look weird with buzzes unless they got model tier bone structure (double eyelids, strong browridge, very strong chin and jaw)

most of the time, bieng bald makes them look like monkeys or fish

I have a fairly wide nose, but my large jaw makes up for it

Looks left and right to me.

this

Attached: tony lee.jpg (289x357, 11K)

Here without hair.

Attached: Tony_Lee.jpg (400x500, 54K)

every summer and a trim in winter just like my father and his father before him. Its just hair.

Attached: 1517502892572.gif (128x128, 11K)

thanks to social media, everybody is always in a state of uncertainty due to their dopamine habit so once they see something they don't agree with they instantly discard everything else someone said and focus on that to get their artificial hit.

I think he was describing his head, and not the wojak's.

Sully is the friend every man needs but doesn't get.

he looks good in that pic though. he should just do some neck curls

Already bald at 20.

Attached: bren.png (869x882, 2.2M)

I took the step on march 21st last year. I would sure as shit rather have hair, can't lie about that, but I have a very well shaped head and have a wife and two sons, so it doesn't really bother me. Only problem is that the hair I do have grows fast as shit so I have to shave 2x a week.

>not balding
>shave head

Pick one

fucking brainlet

learn to read

James Franco is one of the most handsome men in world. I don't know what it is about him? but he would mog the shit out of most men.

More surprised doggie sex!

Whenever I'm a bit miserable about my pathetic hair I tell myself I'll shave it off soon, but it never seems to be the right time to do it..

>5'11"
>mog

Show me a picture where he ain't the man.

>balding

lmaoing at shit genes

Attached: Shitposter1u2.jpg (210x230, 7K)

>the right time to do it..
The right time is now, fag.