Weekly reminder

Weekly reminder

Attached: 1499830959337.png (800x1182, 443K)

>/v/

You have to go back

nah i have fun here but thx for projecting loser

So much text, so little substance. There is plenty of good information posted here, and plenty to learn. And even if there isn't, a little release isn't a bad thing. You don't need to be self-improving 24/7. The fact that you view it as an addiction is just projection.
And instead of crying about how discourse isn't civil, you should consider pic related.

Attached: f63[1].jpg (396x382, 41K)

read the sticky

faggit

I guess I'll be the first to say it

>He's not wrong you know

I have no friends and I haven't left the house in years.
Arguing and shitposting here is the closest thing I have to a social life.
I could easily find friends online, but I wouldn't be able to avoid them for a while when I feel like being alone, so an anonymous site like this is perfect for socializing with no commitment.

I like you guys. this is the most sincere place on the internet, even though some 7 irony layers trolls and underages are really cancerous

There are much more productive and efficient forums to learn about things through
Bodybuilding.com has way more reputable natty lifters with confirmed advice
Any meme passes around here if it's convincing enough.

the fact that you think Veeky Forums counts as socializing shows how much this site has fucked you
this is completely true and don't fall for the meme that youre here forever folks. You may end up checking it forever but you have control over the frequency, duration, and whether or not you post. Veeky Forums is just another part of a larger internet addiction.

Nice projection but that bs doesnt work on me.

Hey thanks OP, needed this reminder, been putting off to much important shit in my life.

>implying I don't have a social life

Go back to /v/ and /r9k/ retard this is Veeky Forums

Attached: a8be511c6995ea917860d6313089ec004af1cb12c35223c894e73825f56762bd_1.jpg (640x660, 46K)

I've been here ten years and that guy's a moron. Probably got trolled a little too hard. Best decision of my life was getting into Veeky Forums, I've learned so much here. Really turned my life around.

>the fact that you think Veeky Forums counts as socializing shows how much this site has fucked you
I didn't say it counts as socializing. Just that it's the closest thing I can have in my situation.

>comparing /v/ to Veeky Forums

As absurd as it sounds, I am much more accepting of fags as humans after becoming fit, I actually was sad when I found out Billy died.

I still hate jews, but I don't mind fags so much anymore.

Yeah, I have fun too. the shitposting is funny as hell.

This. He probably said some stupid shit and got assblasted for getting called out.

I feel like OP's pic applies to /v/ and definitely boards like /r9k/ and /b/ but some boards are not nearly as cancerous, though I will say spending a long time on any board is a bad idea.

I laugh here all the time. Depressed people are never going to find what they really need here. Sucks for them.

What other websites should i browse for fitness that are objectively better than Veeky Forums ?

Attached: 1501716365804.jpg (1090x1127, 392K)

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED

If this post is about /v/, it's absolutely right. It's a fun place to shit on people but that's literally it. Just trolls trying to troll each other and people getting baited ad nauseum.

Veeky Forums is a much better place where people actually help each other out while simultaneously taking the piss and mocking each other.

Attached: 1377297135188.png (500x400, 107K)

>he comes to fit for actual fitness advice

T. Soyboy

So fucking true. Anybody who thinks this place has value is utterly lying to themselves.

This is true for most board except Veeky Forums
Heck we're going to Thailand together afterall next year

Attached: 1521080934966.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Would reddit be better?

Is there any truth to this?
Particularly the attention span part.
I’ve been here for 5 years and it’s so normal to me I don’t think about it until someone posts something like this

Reddit has good info but idk there’s something I absolutely fucking hate about it, it’s too nice the way is Veeky Forums is too mean.

/thread
A lot of boards are actually very toxic (including /v/) but Veeky Forums is actually supportive and has less arguments than most other boards. saged