>manager asks the cashier whats wrong
>says "it won't read broccoli guy's card"
>thought it was just an inside joke or maybe a one time thing
>forgot about it since I didn't hear it again
>went shopping tonight
>the cashier (different person) called me "broccoli dude" to my face
It's not fucking fair.

Obviously fake but kind of funny. 4/10.

if real its not bullying it's justa nickname in good fun of you buying alot of broccoli, just go back and if they say anything about not seeing buy broccoli say you didn't a different diet or something and now your back to broccoli

>the staff bullies me

Fucking pussy lmao

I wish people called me broccoli guy

I wish I was known as the broccoli man. you're wack op

Could be worse my dude, I'm whisky guy at my local grocery. You'd think being on an obvious keto diet they'd have noticed I don't ever buy carbs but nope, all they see is a bottle of whisky every 3 days so now I bet they think I'm an alcoholic.

Attached: 1302724725082.jpg (188x252, 25K)

>allowing yourself to be bullied by grocery store staff of all people
There's no hope for you

Liquor Store worker here
Calling that bullying, really dude? At my store we have a regular that we call tattoo hand lady

Whisky is 100% carbs

>a bottle of whisky every 3 days

Lmfao your an alcohol faggot

Well it's distilled out

Nah this type of thing happens. I used to order a pizza every day for lunch and the cashiers would laugh at me every time i came in.

At least you have a cool nickname and a good reputation

I have a really bad reputation everywhere i shop

well OP there’s only one thing you can do now:
>keep shopping at the farther away grocery store and acquire gains
>take a before picture tonight and keep comparing weekly until there’s a significant difference
>come back to the store where they call your broccoli guy
>secondcoming.jpeg
>figure out where the cashier is that called you broccoli guy
>fill an entire cart with broccoli
>go to checkout, hold eye contact the entire time while hauling your giant bags of broccoli onto the counter
>say absolutely nothing the entire time
>make them regret the day they called you broccoli guy

online supermarket, was skeptical myself but it's 10/10

There's no carbs in whisky dude, that's why I drink it.

>your an alcohol faggot
No I'm not! I even didn't drink for a whole week when I needed to really focus but now that's over so I'm catching up, shut up.

you just admitted to binge drinking. I'm telling you right now user, get some self realisation before its too late.
you WILL regret it

time to switch to cauliflower

Wait, how is that binge drinking? I just drink a normal amount every night at home by myself. I mean it's not good for my gains but it doesn't hurt anything.

Kek

just buy big 3lb bags of frozen broccoli. You can buy 4 or 5+ bags worth every two weeks. No one will notice or care once you have other purchases..

That's not bullying you fucking softy, that's just a description based on a characteristic, you got noticed because it's odd to find someone buying that much broccoli.

It's like calling someone "yo, red backpack!" Because he has a fucking red backpack.

You could have been muffin man if you bought 3 muffins every morning as breakfast

Different user here, you are an alcoholic. You are not drinking in social environments, celebrating awards, salary raise, promotions, beating cancer, etc. you drink EVERY NIGHT AT HOME BY YOURSELF.

That's alcoholism, you are only fooling yourself. You even pat yourself in the back for not drinking a week and now you are drinking again to "catch up" with last week. Get a grip on reality, you succumbed to alcohol, you'll lose more than gains in the long run. I see it now, three years from now you'll get a beer belly, oh what a disgusting human being, clearly you are never gonna make it.

bro this is a problem

frozen veggies and fresh are completely different.

10+ shots of alcohol, every day, alone, is pretty textbook alcoholism.

No they aren't dipshit.

I bet you think defrosted meat tastes the same too, retard.

Moving the goal post already, just shut up and leave.

>thanks grocery store guy

Problem solved

By your defensive post, I'll take it that you at least know that meat tastes different frozen versus fresh. That's something at least.

So why do you think vegetables would be any different? The same processes that happen to meat happen to vegetables as well.

Yeah I am sure people eat that broccoli chicken rice for the surpreme taste and thus care a lot about the minor taste difference between fresh and frozen stuff.
Not that user btw.

If you can't make chicken and broccoli taste good then you need to learn how to cook.

It's not hard at all to make it taste great, but if you're buying shitty ingredients then it will always come out shitty.

Yeah nah that's just a nickname, my dude. They're legit trying to be your friends.

Sure, I bet you manage to make it taste fantastic every time you eat it, three times a day, 7 times a week - the 500th time you eat it is a true sensation of taste, right?

Good food tastes good every time, yes.

haha broccoli boy

No, it doesn't.

>be alcoholic, 10 beers a day
>5 beer stores all within a 5mins walk
>shamefully alternate store everyday so they only see me once a week and probably don't think I'm an alcoholic

Attached: MV5BOTdlNDM3MWQtZjU2ZS00OWNjLWJkYjAtNzE0MTliODkxMzRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4Njg5MjA@._V1_.jpg (698x393, 60K)

Underrated. After all he is the loser with a dead end job (for now).

>getting a mickname is bullying
It's too late for you, my soy filled friend.

Don't sweat it, broccoli dude, it's a nickname

I get a jug of milk every other day, once a cute cashier asked if I drink that much alone or if family does. To be funny I said I take baths with it to maintain my curly hair... She seemed weirded out and stopped talking to me when I come in.

I think she was getting at if I was single but blew it

user why

Attached: 1485372834325.jpg (1280x1082, 188K)

Sounds like you need to learn how to cook if you can't even figure out how to make a basic meal like chicken and veggies taste good.

If you don't like the taste, why would you eat it?

this is why I never lie, if the truth is weird at least I didnt lose for lying

thats a legit nice nickname man.

I used to do this.

You are alcoholic and obviously not on keto since alcohol is carbs

Attached: w.png (622x239, 10K)

>eat ~2lbs of broccoli every day
Are you a soyboy broccoli boy?

Attached: sdfg.gif (171x172, 962K)

I think I was slightly offended she asked but wanted to joke about it

I need to start being truthful more, I feel like a lot of what I tell people in person is what normal people do.

>used to work at pizza place
>every Friday and Saturday night a guy called jim would order a small pepperoni pizza
>he did this for at least a year (while I worked there)
>one night he didn’t come in, we already had his pizza ready so we just through it out
>never came in ever again
I still wonder what happened to Jim

Attached: 1516352696410.jpg (1000x594, 37K)