Constantly get told to use powders

>constantly get told to use powders
Why the fuck would anyone willingly ingest this poison into their bodies when you can just eat some regular fucking meat?

Attached: OPN-05068-5.jpg (1600x1600, 240K)

>poison
>it's pretty much powdered milk

Then don't eat it? Are you being peered pressured by strangers on the internet?

Ever have cottage cheese?

its just easy protein m8. If you can get your protein from elsewhere then go ahead. No one says whey is good or necessary.

>feels threatened by others
>posts about it on the internet

Go back to your safe space, snowflake.

Attached: get_out.jpg (960x684, 46K)

>do i eat this poison or this poison

it doesn't matter.

I use the mass gainer because I'm an ectomorph with high metabolism.

Based chink moon mining operation dust poster

why is it poison nigger

just cos you cant afford it, gaylord

gr8 b8 m8 8/8!!

faster, almost no prep/cook time, portable, easy protein intake

do i need to go on

>4pm
>"fuck me i could really go eat something"
>at uni
>only shit carbs and refined bullshit around
>takes stored whey scoop and mix it on my bottle
>drink it
>will be at gym in 2 hours
It's easy proton. Just that.

Im gonna have to confiscate that

I don't speak Orwellian-firstworlder.

What’s the best brotein powder?

Depends on your needs and budgets. I'm sure there's a really nice one with great protein, low metal content, hyper filtered, great tasting, etc shit that costs like $80 for 3 lbs, but for cost-effective stuff it basically goes down to a handful of them:

ON Gold Standard (avg $55-60 per 5 lbs)
Pros:
>Mixes great
>Most flavors are at-least bearable, if not good.
>Good brotein content
>Protein content based on studies
Cons:
>A little pricier than other brands
>They stopped making sample packets the niggers

MyProtein (avg $25-40 per 4.4 lbs on sale)
Pros:
>Cheap as fuck, if you don't mind unflavored you can get like 10 kilos for less than 100 bucks.
>Order online....? I guess it's a pro.
>Considered the most trusted protein content according to labdoor
>sales all the time, sometimes can snag a really good deal and get a ton of protein for cheap
Cons:
>95% of the flavors are absolutely disgusting. Like seriously fucking awful, you will dread having a shake
>Mixes poorly and foams the fuck up in a shake bottle, water or milk
>20g per serving which is a little low for whey, and the scoop doesn't equal a serving

Store brand:
Pros:
>Cheap, can get it right at a grocery store
>usually doesn't taste horrible
Cons:
>Usually has bad protein content or cheats its numbers by using protein content that isn't really usable for protein synthesis
>Usually mixes poorly
>Usually tries to mask bad flavor with sugar

Syntha-6
Pros:
>IDK never used it
Cons:
>See above

So far I've stuck with ON and been pretty happy. Only had one flavor I wasn't crazy about. Currently having chocolate malt and it's fucking delicious in water or milk or a shake

its true that protons shakes cause bacne?

If you are constantly getting told that you need protein powder, then you probably have no muscle because you aren't getting enough protein from meat.

Attached: 1519278867049.jpg (476x585, 82K)

Go away normalfag

% of the flavors are absolutely disgusting. Like seriously fucking awful, you will dread having a shake
This is true unless you let them sit in the fridge for some hours. I bought the Brownie one and it tastes like ass if i drink it right after mixing. Instead i make it in the morning and let it sit until i get home from work. Tastes much better.

What's the consensus on vivolife or whatever its called plant protein? I heard their salted caramel one is pretty tasty but it has stevia, rest of the ingredients seem ok.

asking since I consume organic whey from myprotein, which is fine, but lately my stomach hasn't been having fun with milk derivates outside cheese

I recently got the vegan blend form myprotein because it was cheap as fuck. It tastes like plant powder with chocolate. So nothing too bad and easier to drink than the whey imho. It containes sucraloses though, so you best get they flavourless one and mix it with fruits.

Protein powder is great for cutting where you can't beat protein/calorie at a low cost, otherwise oats are generally better protein/dollar if you're bulking. Protein powder is also great for quickly filling in gaps if you wanted to have a low protein meal and don't want to cook another smaller meal to compensate.

because I don't have time to drive home and cook a full meal within 30minutes of my workout. I usually drink immidietly after leaving the gym. then get home and cook

Gotta hit that anabolic window brosef.

Cost
Taste
Convenience

>this meme again