Where were you when you realized

Chriropractors > MDs

*mic drop*

Attached: B86CF437-1D99-4DCC-899B-D5514A7C8C31.jpg (1000x750, 97K)

Chiropractors for anything other than back problems is quackery

Sorry, MDs are the real doctors:

1. Objective measurements
2. Treats cause of symptoms (cancer, infection, autoimmune disease)
3. Primary care is real health
4. Drugs that affect actual chemicals/biology
5. Many doctors are holistic (whole person), especially primary care oriented specialties
6. Understands risk of side effects in scheme of benefits from treatment
7. Need to consider germs that might affect outcome of surgery, cancer treatment, autoimmune disease
8. Removes problem organs when appropriate (appendix, gallbladder, tumors)
9. What is artificial about chemicals and proteins...
10. Again, take into account risk versus benefits that will change lives

Let's entrust the basis of all our strength, body function to some quack that at best, does what good masseuses do.

It is a damn shame that our society allows them to spread lies that may lead to a person's death because they don't get proper treatment.

I'm thinking of seeing a chiropractor for sciatica, what can I expect?

T.inseucre medical students

The jig is up, it’s time to stop pedaling your snake oil

Expect a nice stretch from the Chiro, but don't expect them to be able to cure your degenerative bone disease. Keeping active and stretching yourself when appropriate will probably be more good than paying for 3 treatments per week for 12 weeks.

>go to chiro
>feel fucking great

>go to MD
>gee user, not sure what's going on here. Take this oxy for your pain - just keep an eye on it and come back in 2 weeks if it isn't better
>that'll be 398.99 + tip

>safe
No guarantee of that

Attached: bigPharma.jpg (1000x716, 154K)

>chiro over physical therapy
pls don't do this

>falling for Chiropractor Shekelberg's meme, and not just buying this.

Attached: Inverstion Table.jpg (3200x3200, 373K)

All it seems to me, having both in my life, is that MDs just prescribe the yummy pills that BigPharm wants to sell me. Stay buttmad

H-how do I get my herniated disk fixed then brehs?

Sorry but Dr. Stretch and Ms. Organic Witch will never cure the following: tuberculosis, bacterial meningitis, invasive fungal infection, any parasitic infection, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, asthma, appendicitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, HIV/AIDS, Parkinsons disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis.

Oh and just about ANY cancer.

Daniel David Palmer, chiropractics is the white mans invention

Attached: 9B9C5CDD-E036-498B-B16C-F7E99AF1919F.jpg (300x367, 46K)

Physical therapy may help you live with and possibly decrease your pain overtime.

Chiropractors are somewhere between a witch doctor and a masseuse. Just go to an asian spa and get a back rub and a hand job if you're sore, and see an actual doctor for real problems.

>let us “cure” this man so that he may have offspring with just as many defects as him so that we can keep his whole family on medication! Brilliant! Truly we must preserve these weak genetics. Eutheasia? Barbaric why would you take these poor souls :( out of the gene pool when their incurable diseases get me money! ):such a bad goyim you are for think my snake oil pills are bad while your practical methods are better

>Hurr durr vaccines are so unnatural.
>Let's go back to wide spread hepatitis B, mumps, measles, and polio.
>Stop funding labs that don't believe god will protect me measles!

>Hurr hurr hurr
>Why don't we just put everyone with Leprosy on an island?
>Antibiotics are super unnatural because we use unholy "science" to isolate specific chemicals from fungus and make it more efficacious.
>God made these people sick because they don't go to church enough, so just let them go to hell.

>Fuck kids who get cancer!
>Science needs to stop studying how cancer cells work and "engineering" targeted cures because all these meds make them bald!

>t. Doctor of Chiropractic
>5. Sees whole person
>oh you have a lower extremity musculoskeletal issue that i don’t know how to diagnose?
>worry not, I am a doctor
>must be a radiculopathy at C3-C4
>we’re going to make a small adjustment
>pop
>patient complains of headache
>does your leg feel any better?
>no... but i feel a bit dizzy
>must be all that negative energy stored up, lets try again at a lower level while facing Orion’s Belt
>pop pop
>rupturedvertebralartery.webm
>she stops breathing
>clearly another case of opiate induced respiratory depression
>fucking physicians
>I cant save everyone
>I am a doctor

You drooling spergs killed my favorite playboy model. I will never forgive you.

Attached: E194D7EC-87B4-4A0F-9B1F-F5D928A0BB2F.jpg (2952x4077, 1M)

>implying you need to be a Christian to believe in natural selection
>implying creating medication, vaccines, or any type of medicine helps when in actuallity it makes us weaker by allowing the weakest genetics to live and reproduce
>implying curing kids with cancer does more good than bad

Face facts: natural selection>humans creating medicine

>chiropractors
>safe
my moms friend had mild pain in her neck and went to a chiropractor. came out with severe back pain that still persists today, 10 years later

Maybe don't be a retard and go to the ER for chronic pain. But it doesn't matter since you're just going to skip out on the bill anyway.

There's some Africans who are resistant to HIV. Maybe you are suggesting that we should start breeding with them exclusively.

People that go to chiropractors are almost certainly mentally deficient in every way. Not a single one will ever consider that a physio/physical therapy is a valid and much safer option. I boil this down to the alluring medical sound of the word chiropractic. Physical therapy instills a sense of dread because these retards might actually have to do some practive work to change their deformities.

Autism - the post

>blood based
hmmm your potassium is low im going to pop your fucking back to fix that
>treats symptoms
that usualy happens only when the source of the problem is unknown once found then its treated accordingly.
>sees body as parts
well no shit if i was bleeding out of my asshole i would want someone to look there to find the source of the bleed and stop it, not fucking pop my bones or look at my eyes or ears.

You know that the majority of healthcare goes to the elderly? Modern medicine is mostly about managing symptoms/deseases of old age and civilisation. And I doubt the elderly who Need treatment reproduce much.

Hell with you sound so much like a hydrocephalic inbred you would have probably died in the birth canal if your mother didnt have that C-section

Look up Dr. Stuart McGill and read his books, then look up the critiques of his books and read them. Then make up your mind.

Infections and cancer aren't causes, but symptoms themselves. By improving the nervous systems ability to communicate to the immune system, it decreases the chances of these occuring.

Also Back surgery and pain killers are the only thing a GP will give you for back pain, tell me how thats right

>pedaling

>I am a competitor with this big pharma.
>I make a drug that actually cures the condition and take their entire market.
>They either start making a cure or lose their market share

feelsfreemarketman.jpg

>“Adjustments”

Attached: BF1E4367-D278-4C0F-BEE7-206B7CEBDEA5.jpg (306x306, 31K)

There’s also a group of Europeans, about 10% who are immune to HIV

>let’s keep the elderly alive because...
There is literally no reason to do so

>y-you sound like an inbred!
Stay mad you lost an argument on a Tibetan basket weaving forum

you can't be a christian and believe in natural selection you subhuman american fucking heretic

Getting your shit cracked and fortnightly visits for the rest of your life

>he thinks cancer can't happen to healthy people
>he thinks his immune system will save him from cancer

I'd be more for chiropractic s if I knew at least one smart person that did it. It's like it's the last resort for doctors and physios

Attached: 1513387576697.png (2500x1645, 197K)