Refueling for launch

Refueling for launch.

I'm already at a huge loss. And I sold LINK yesterday at ATL to buy it. If it doesn't moon now and I make up my money I might as well just kill myself.

I'm in HODL, just don't fucking scare me with those dips, don't go lower please

Guys..

You slow on the meme uptake user? You've had at least 3 days to catch on.

It might take a few hours or even another day.

Patience, young padawan.

take your time with POWR mate

it's all about OMG now

WHAT THE FUCK GO DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT SO I CAN BUY BACK IN. SOLD AT 9K SATS HOW THE FUCK IS IT STILL GOING UP?

What do you mean? I'm completely serious.

Patience user....soon

How fucking deluded are you idiots?
The hype is over now. This won't go up until atleast next week.

The hype just started bitch

>he fuds but then tells us it will rise next week

hahahaha fuck you man

It's dead, I'm sorry.

lol wtf is this

I'm just being realistic you retard.
You idiots get euphoric at every little bump expecting it to moon.
Is this the first coin you bought?

if you dont continue to pump it my stoploss will hit, so you better get to it

Freshman class of 2017 here thinks a dip means a coin is dead.

It genuinely is about to have another P&D to new ATH. EU fags get out of work 4-5GMT so in about 3 hours. It will reach ATH just after that when it will dump again, this time holding slightly above where it is now.
>Plus, there are about 5 POWR threads from the P&D group on Veeky Forums alone laying the groundwork for the 'OMG ITS MOOONING' threads in a few hours ;)

TA fails to account for the P&D group that is laying the groundwork with all these POWR threads. You will get a pump in 2-3 hours and then a lot of 'MOONING' threads at the same time. Then they will dump just around ATH. Good TA tho. A shame it's not stocks.
>Some genuine coins you can TA on are ALIS and ODN. ODN has a rework coming out on the 4th (so will pump before then and maybe dump on the 4th) and ALIS just came out with a prototype platform, has 8k twitter followers and is the Japanese version of STEEM. The only reason I tell you this is because I already bought all I can afford. ODN is a buy now and sell on the 3rd and ALIS is a buy now and sell in 3-6 months when it is a top 75 coin.

Wave number 5 is about to come. Get in right now

should i just buy POWR right now and hodl as long as im going to hodl ADA. ( 2 years )
tell me oh crypto-experts

I don't think so, user. Look at that stoch RSI. It tried to move upward but it failing and is going to cross down. Last time we had a failed upward stoch take from this height we dipped from 8700 to 5200.

HODL onto your butts, user.

Even if this coin DOES manage to dip to 7.5k like these idiots are trying to predict, this coin is 100% going to reach 1$

how the fuck did you lose money with this coin???

Also true. >15k next week and we are literally just in the basement now still. End of Q1 2018 $10k in POWR now and you can retire.

HODL guys!!

bought at like 75 cents, then through fail swing trades I lost 16% of my stock, then I rebought at 85 cents and now we're down to 80 cents

hold me user i feel the same pls hold me

For sure it is coming down. I am saying that it is about to get pumped. Probably why all the FUD to get the price low enough so they can buy in. Look at the buy orders for under 20k on the ETH binance charts. That is where they are buying the POWR to trade it on the BTC P&D in a few hours. Then it will sink again after unless they try again.

damn, if you dont have alot of it youre better off not gambling it in these markets man. Like look at the charts this thing is going full chad

HOLY SHITTTT STILL NOT RECOVERING SINCE YESTERDAY HAHAHA
DODGED A FUCKING BULLET SELLING THIS

It won't get pumped until next week though. We just went up a full wave and now have some dip and consolidation coming first.

buy high sell low

you making Veeky Forums proud son

This will end up $1.50-2 tops but most likely it will bottom out around 50c till 1Q2019 when they have working infrastructure up and running IF they ever get that far. Until then the P&D groups killed this coins genuine momentum. They are stocking up for another P&D and I would sell at the ATH which it might reach again if I were you. It will bleed out for 12 months now thanks to these guys. Legit project, but its lost momentum and will have no real-world use for the tokens for a year. HOLD for 3-4 more hours and then sell. All this sell now stuff is just FUD so the Pajeets can buy lower to get more for their upcoming P&D.

3 hours. If I am right then buy minimum 10% of your PF in ALIS (HOLD 3 months) and ODN (Sell ODN dec 3rd). If I am wrong then enjoy my cheap POWR bags as ill be selling if it dips under 8k to buy more ALIS ;)

Obvious that whales are keeping the price down @ binance.

Yeah, that's why it's refueling. We'll hit 12k at least next time, and 10.5/11k will be the new floor

I hope you're right about the p&d coming. I set my sell order at 6k eth sath below ath, I hope it goes through.

yup. thats the actual trend of the whole th9ing. It is actually just P&D groups making it peak to new ATHs. They are the ones making the POWR fomo and fudd threads all over the place. if you ignore the spikes and dips it has been steadily curving up now.

It should do. It hasn't dropped off nearly as much as it did after the last P&D so it might make it even higher. It depends firstly how much fuel the group doing it has and second how much FOMO they can generate once they pump it. It should break ATH unless this well has run dry. IMO POWR has enough behind it to push it to $1.25 with a good enough pump. Depends on how good they are and how deep their pockets ;)

> It's about to pump again
Do you guys realise you've been saying this for 16 hours now?
Stop making people FOMO into this dip.
They are loosing money which they could use on real moon missions or wait until it really takes off ...

ETH sat is 1*10^9 and its called a gwei just fyi

people bought a coin with a billion coins and no blockchain for 1 dollar a coin.

LINK is nothing compared to this. atleast that trashcoin only went to 50 cents. you retarded faggots actually bought a shit token with a billion coins and no blockchain for 1 dollar.

And I earned 0.2 BTC doing so. Not bad considering I only had 0.5 BTC to start with

I bought it for 22c actually :P

>taking this much risk to make 1k

Epic trading strategem. Tell me more about the 5 shit tokens this week alone that went down 99% and exit scammed.

>I made money on a scam

If you haven't taken profit you deserve to watch it sink to red, just like the LINK bagholders who made fun of me when I compared LINK to Bitbean, which has 2 billion coins.

should i get in now or wait?

let's see
>1 billion coins
>no blockchain
>no developers
>no code
>fake news Elon Musk pump
>developers own over 650 million tokens

Yeah, definitely a billion dollar project based entirely on the ETH blockchain and without any actual unique code.

Okay bro
just bought Zcoin instead

Nice response rakeesh

Thank again, Pravik

I sold at 95c. rebought some but funnelled the rest into LINK Muwhhah. No, seriously I put the rest into ODN for a quick flip on the Dec 4th news and ALIS for a 3-6 month hold as its the Japanese STEEM.
I do have 2k LINK tho. 1.5k ODN, 2k ALIS and 1.7k LINK which I left on my nano and cba to get off, only got it at 15c so meh.
Rest of my PF is in ETH, BTG, BCC and BTC. I might get some Monero.

You guys a really trying hard to FUD aren't you? You astill not accumulated enough for your next Pump? Guess my estimate of within 3 hours was off by a bit. Might be another 8 because it's not dropping fast enough for the pajeets greedy hands lol.
It is holding steady with BTC and only dropping on the binance ETH, which is where the pajeets are filling their hands with other ppls FUDDED bags ready for a pump :D
You people just make me laugh. Literally the scum of the earth, but I guess that is to be expected from low IQ 3rd worlders. Enjoy your pajeet money, I bet your boss gets most of it anyway and pays you in rice and aluminum sheeting to build a roof on your house with.

Cute.

It was barely any risk to be honest. So much promising news and the hype was unreal. I have never been more sure about a shitcoin than I was when went hard in on it. Just sad that I didn't go all in

It will probably rebound or at least stay in range. It will eventually explode by the end of the week, surefire. But yeah you have plenty of time until then to lose all your money on shady coins. Holders are winners, its the history of cryptocurrency on solid coins.

dump before the rebuy and pump.

I want to believe

major doggo reporting in here.
triple bottom on 1hr candles. strap in for moon mission.

selling is such a mistake right now

Dropping fast what will the bottom be?

She packed my bags last night pre flight,
Zero hour, 9 A.M.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.

I miss my gains so much, my BTC

It's lonely out here in POWR
On such a timeless coin

And I think it's gonna be a long long time til paaajet brings it down again to find out i'm not the coin they have at home

Oh no no no I'm a rocket coin
Rocket coin burning out the jews up here alone

8.5k is my guess. I'm not selling my position at 6700 though. I know it'll retrace to 11k again.

All these young poseurs who fancy themselves daytraders. Buy and hodl with iron fucken hands. Don't sell in the red. Stop looking at crypto for a while if you have to.

Not selling here either, i am gonna go down with this coin.
Its the most legit one in my portfolio except Eth and Btc, so that is given.

LOOOOOL Looks like there's a fuel leak.

We are here until the end of month for the sweet profit. And if not by the end of the month end of whatever. Its not like these guys will go with our money. Look at the team and look at the partners they have. Billion dollars companies. Its the most comfy investment of the cryptoworld atm

How long will the washout last?

Enjoy the bags I dumped my 100k @ 11k

>implying i'll have bags at 6700

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYYYY

agreed, keeping my powr for a year. big bucks

lel

> tfw dumped POWR @10.5k for ETH. then ETH mooned

HODL my ass

Yep. This is simply a natural correction which will allow it to go even higher once FOMO round 2 sets in.

tfw sold everything at 11200 and feared to miss the moon mission yesterday so bought back at 10k where I could be buying today under 9k

1 billion tokens

no blockchain

lol yea. Now I am just wondering how much to keep on binance rto rebuy later and ho much to move to cryptopia to buy ODN for that moon mission. thinking 50/50.

yep its ok :D

If you panic looking at those charts everytime you see red candles, just look at your wallet in 2-3 months for now on. Big surprise. I hesitate myself on watching my wallet for christmas. It would be my gift to myself :D

WE

Right there with you. Did the exact same thing

Hey, I bought at 13k and sold at 20k and I've been sitting on ETH ever since ;)

it's recovering

Honestly, I was here for the rise past 9k (it was epic), and i'm pretty sure it wont go below 9k (for long at least)

Volume is so dead the bots are putting in 10 token buy/sell orders to make it look like its spiking lol.

Yeah I think 9k is the bedrock
tho if there is a huge rise will it settle for a higher one?

Probably not too high. I'd guess mid 10k low 11k

gogogo pajeets buy buy buy.

holding feels good

Yeaah there's literally no reason to sell this coin unless you bought it at ~9k lol

>emotionally clinging onto some overhyped shitcoin that already did a x20 since launch

get a grip

Meanwhile, ODN is slowly going up pre-moon for the 4th of Dec 'relaunch'. Smart money I in that. Even smarter money is selling on the 3rd.

What about 11k?

12k minimum

Bought back in at 9250 sold at 9752, made a quick 200 bucks. All on a days work

niceuuu. My god the bots on binance are spamming both the ETH and the BTC charts lol. ETH with red and BTC with green.

Binance now holds everybody's bags. Prepare for liftoff lol.
I think they killed it, the volume has died.

yeah they want to keep the price down

Sold half at 10,3 for ETH gains. buying them back at near 9k