Before I started lifting I always preferred a girl to be completely smooth shaven downstairs...

Before I started lifting I always preferred a girl to be completely smooth shaven downstairs. Now after years of lifting and muscle growth I definitely prefer girls to have hair. Not disgusting fetishist shit where it’s a forest from her waist to her taint, but a full bush maintained enough that it can be hidden in a bikini.

Is this a testosterone thing? Is this normal or am I just a degenerate?

Attached: 6CC51FC1-EAC7-4225-B143-2C8453ECA681.jpg (750x750, 93K)

You're degenerate. Women with hair anywhere besides on top of their head are literally men

Your tastes have probably changed independent of your muscle growth

yeah this dude is 100% right, i ONLY fuck girls that shave literally hours before we fuck, even microhairs are fucking disgusting

I had this same thing happen to me

>am i degenerate for not wanting a woman to be completely shaved bald on her pussy

this place is so fuckng autistic

you must be a dicklet
usually any hair or stubble will cause the sides of my dick to be rubbed raw after long sessions

I like hair on legs

Stubble or recently trimmed hair itches, but longer pubes feel fine to me. Maybe your girl isn't that wet in your case?

Attached: IMG_20180205_204809.jpg (644x800, 52K)

Used to not tolerate pubes on women but fuaaark just seeing hairy puss on my girl gets me in a fucking mood immediately, its the weirdest shit, feels more animalistic and natural, cant explain it without sounding retarded

That's because your girl isn't wet, faggot. Try some foreplay next time.

Doesn't sound retarded, it sounds alpha as fuck.

It is. Youre a fucking pedo if you think all grown women should look pre pubescent. And the hair actually holds onto the scent of pheromones and such, increasing arousal. Not to mention it turns to a sloppy wet mess without pubes to mop it up. Goddamn i love munching on bush bros.

It's normal I think, hair's perfectly natural (although it should be trimmed).
As I see it there's no way in hell that I'm going to shave my body hair for someone, so why in the hell should I expect them to do that for me? I do trim my pubic hair down a bit though, but I'd prefer to keep a razor blade away from my cock and balls if at all possible.

Before I started lifting I prefered girls to have a shaven pussy. As I got bigger I started to prefer girlcock. This is when I was at that perfect "built but not huge" phase where girls would just throw themselves at me, but by then I wasn't interested. After a few years of bodybuilding competitions and getting freakishly huge, to where I was catching eyes more as a freakshow than as an attractive person I moved on to dominating men. Only straight men though. No homo. When I surpassed Rich Piana status and I had to have military handlers whenever I went outside, lest I bump into someone and send them flying through the nearest building, only then did I start appreciating a girl's bush. Truly ascended taste OP.

Hehehe

Attached: 1521405819052m.jpg (940x1024, 125K)

This, if you don't like a milk truck milf you're a pedophile.

>not being a pedophile who expects women to make their pussies look like a child's pussy is degenerate

sounds like you're just getting bored with the same old featureless hairless pussy

>Wanting to fuck a sasquatch

It's obvious that you're a virgin because most women don't actually have a bald pussy. Sorry to ruin the mystique for you.

>t. only fucked fat SJWs with hairy legs and pits.
Hate to break it to you bro but hot girls take good care of their bodies as they know it's their most valuable asset.
t. stud

OP I get where you're coming from, I used to be disgusted at the thought of a hairy pussy and even if I still prefer shaved I would be happy eating a hairy pussy

You're a delusional idiot. Don't worry: you'll have sex someday. I believe in you.

You're a degenerate. Anywhere but legs and face is acceptable.

>implying back, feet, neck, shoulders, chest, ass, pits, upper arms, palms etc are acceptable
wew lad

I've had 20+ girls in my bed and not a single one has had hair downstairs. I don't want to know what kind of girls you are pulling lol

Attached: 8F0DC3D3-8834-465C-A7FA-CFAB73B7BD55.jpg (600x480, 59K)

As opposed to sluts? Cool dude

Lips and undercarriage need to be maintained, but there's nothing more feminine than a nice bush on an already attractive woman.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

I had a girlfriend with the most glorious bush. I don't know what the deal was but it was magic.

So you're a pedo if you like women with shaved armpits and legs too? Retard logic is retarded.

Me too

It gives me a nice primitive manly sensation when our bushes interact during missionary

This.
Had something with a girl during an internship. Didn't fuck her, but when my hands went into her pants and I felt her bush my dick got even harder and I got even hornier

Relevant

Attached: female-pubic-hair-styles-best-25-waxing-bikini-area-ideas-on-pinterest-shave-bikini-areafemale-pubic (555x557, 36K)

wtf. The woman should just let it grow but keep it clean and maintained. No need for those retarded shapes

Its not nessesery degenerate or testo thing. Its an age thing. You finally grow up and you are looking for women not girls.

yeah it makes sex more dirty which turns me on

My girls pussy is pungent even when shaved in a good way too but sometimes I smell her ass and it makes me 300x as hard is this degenerate or normal pheromones?

its degenerate as fuck my dude but its okay sniff away brother

Mid 20's, I can see myself opening up to the idea of trimmed bush more than in my teens. I still liked the shaved look, it just gives a look of youth. I fucked a girl with an hour glass figure and her shaved pussy gave a contrast to her womanly figure that drove me crazy.

I feel you on that, i could give a fuck if shes shaved, waxed, or hasnt touched it in a month. I think she does it more for herself, she tends to get self conscious about it no matter what i say. But oh lord when i catch a that whiff of pussy and ass sweat from here it just smells like sex, and I have to fuck her.

I am a total degen
also
>i eat ass
>fuck her in the ass every week or couple of weeks
>turned her into a filthy whore as well

>is this degenerate or normal pheromones
yes

Attached: c2c.png (997x1030, 24K)

This. High test doesn't mean gay. No homo.

4 u, faggot

>Is this a testosterone thing?
no you tard, stop thinking you are some oozing source of primordial testosterone

Don't be jealous just because he oozes primordial T and you dont