Do you workout or train?

do you workout or train?

Attached: 51E2F9CE-D380-4111-9B84-3390E8AD2022.jpg (500x375, 67K)

>that guy who works out or trains

Lift/bodybuild

Lift

Attached: 11eea0cf2bc2e1f315e4442fecf6376922695d217c8d98eb771ef114b585f8fe.png (650x650, 37K)

Hoist

Attached: download (11).jpg (223x226, 10K)

I train to workout. My workout is also my training.

Yeah

For sure dude

I'm into fitness dick in yo mouth

I can't noun, so no, I don't "workout."
And I lift, thank you.

>training
What are you training for?

Attached: homer_thinking.jpg (1425x1405, 282K)

Training to workout. w-wait a sec

i workout so i can train to look good nak...

create vectors

I'm naked for my g......

I have a habit of changing the altitude of iron objects in an oscillating manner

Joke's on you - I don't do either.

Both.

Attached: Plitt scr 1.jpg (600x400, 76K)

I feel like if I said I "train", then someone would ask what I'm training for.

Is being more attractive, stronger, and more intelligent than everyone around me a decent answer?

>lol working out

i take a walk every now and then to keep myself from sitting so much, and to keep my cardiovascular system from decaying into nothingness

except for that i just take pills and activate some of my muscles at random during the day, it's not really needed but whatever

and here's my totally sane meal+"vitamins" schedule:

>get at least 80-100g of protein and aim at 1500+ kcals (often land around 2-2.5k i think, haven't counted for years, just do it a few times and then you get a feel for it)

the interesting stuff:

>ostarine 15-20mg ed 4wks on/1wk off
>creatine for a week every now and then
>shitton of omega3
>shitton of vit d
>highest recommended magnesium dose
>highest recommended zinc dose
>stimulants keep the hunger away and the mind focused all day
>weed or tobacco helps with whatever shit I feel late in the day after stimulants wear off
>for getting enough sleep there's benzos, propiomazine or zopiclone (+ always melatonin, my brain doesn't make much of that, I have a condition (actually multiple conditions but nvm that))

you could probably do without stimulants, smoking & sleep aid if your brain is normal but mine isn't

i workout for my body and train to fight

>not working out trains

Attached: lmao1car.jpg (1580x880, 263K)

absoLUTELY underrated

Attached: 1521204284712.gif (200x173, 1.41M)

>ostarine 15-20mg ed 4wks on/1wk off
What a fucking garbage cycle. MK 2866 isn't worth taking for anything less than 8 weeks in a row, and you should be taking the same amount of time off as your cycle length. Do some research before dropping SARMs, you brainlet.

>waaa waaa i read the manual waa waa
i'm sorry my care for my body is greater than "the perfect cycle for roidheads", i shouldn't even give you a response but i'm fucking bored anyway:

just 15mg of ostarine ed for 3-4wks at a time has been well worth it to me (noticeable muscle gain and fat loss without much exercise both in the past year and present), with no sides whatsoever (i happen to care about my long term health, not BEACH 2018)

there was also an unexpected external validation on this ("you're getting buff!" -20yr old im fucking, she said this 3 weeks in) - this was unexpected because I hadn't been lifting anything during this time, just dosing ostarine and eating pretty shittily in general (i know this is a paradox to caring about my health, i'm not perfect)

this was on 15mg ed (the "lifting/athlete" dose is recommended to be 25-30mg btw but you know that since you 'do some research')

obviously if you do 8 weeks of 25-30mg you have to go off it for atleast 4 weeks (or you get sides because it suppresses testosterone slightly blabla), this is pretty fucking well known, but if you take half of that dose and only do it for say 3 weeks, guess what? ... sorry, rude to ask you to guess, you're probably too stupid to answer, maybe try google?

I used to workout but now I train.
Its more useful in real life situations.

Sometimes I lift.

Attached: 361820.jpg (210x295, 11K)

>do you [noun] or train?
brainlet

Attached: 89544.jpg (217x232, 5K)