Did he use some kind of special fat loss stuff because I remember reading he did...

Did he use some kind of special fat loss stuff because I remember reading he did. Or was it just losing fat in general and looking a bit older?

Attached: Bruce Lee 1966 and 1972.jpg (1936x952, 139K)

Skinny manlet x f

Attached: bruce-lee-workout-sheet.jpg (236x420, 51K)

That wasn't an answer to my question.

>wrist curls with 64lbs
Holy shit

>infinite number of reps

Attached: Lisa_whoa_blur.jpg (1437x1413, 193K)

>64 lbs of french press twice
holy shit i knew coffee was a good preworkout

>steven crowder fan thinks lifting has anything to do with powerful strikes
Neural pathways are stimulated differently in lifting versus martial arts.

Pushing a "heavy" bag full of tshirts isnt punching power, m8

He might have, but I can't say one way or the other. He was into a lot of meme shit, like most athletes of the time. I specifically remember him hocking some electrode muscle stimulator thing.

That's a home practice video. You have seen only one of his. I've seen dozens. Go back to /pol/ cunt.

Actually I've spent a decent amount of time researching the topic. I used to be a leeaboo. Got his mini books, tao of jeet kune do and all that shit.

I'm yet to see any credible evidence of any feat attributed to him. Protip: people who rely on their connection to him for their livelihood are not credible sources.

You didn't research shit. If you did you wouldn't think the way you do. There's another motive behind all that dumbass questioning of yours. His most famous feats, which were speed, and the ability to put energy into blows from the ground (legs), was definitely real.

Based on what?

kek

>research
That word doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Please research suicide, then practice it.

Based on the fact my father (8th Dan Hapkido instructor) and I have the same speed, it's either genetical or acquired through practice. It's not literally impossible to be that fast, but it's rare. See Tommy Carruthers on YouTube for example. Now, I'm not as fast with my legs though. But if I was so inclined I could train it too, just maybe not up to that point.

All these coin and pebble tricks of Lee's, I believe they were real. I'm not so sure about the chopstick and rice trick though. And with his extensive knowledge on martial arts why the fuck is it unbelievable that he knew how to put power into kicks and punches? Hell even a typical Veeky Forums martial artists knows way more than you. You didn't research shit like I said.

Also the ability to pull power from legs is literally boxing/wrestling 101

Obviously. So?

And how are you assessing this? Are you filming yourself and doing frame-by-frame analysis to compare?

Heh I actually did when I was younger, ten or so years ago. It legit surprises people in real life.

He used steroids because they were legal and now one even knew they could be bad for your health.

Man, must be nice to be young.

>Pushing a "heavy" bag full of tshirts
What do you think a normal heavy bag is filled with, dumbass?

Sand?

well done anon1

Attached: 1506190450654.jpg (134x195, 8K)

>big bags of sand

>He used steroids
Bullshit.
Big muscular guys are slow, lumbering, and inflexible.
Bruce was as fast as lightning and as flexible as water.
You only get that way doing bodyweight and cardio