Yo Veeky Forums manlets unite, do I even have a chance to pull a taller chick...

yo Veeky Forums manlets unite, do I even have a chance to pull a taller chick? Theres this ~5'8'' chick that gets me hard just by looking at her, she was doing squats besides me today. I'm 5'7'' btw and I will never learn.

Attached: 1505240905264.png (960x960, 139K)

F

As a rule women won't touch a guy shorter than them, so no, you have no chance.

Just be yourself

If I call a short person a manlet IRL is it offensive.

e.g (Oh hi, you didn't sound like a manlet over the phone!)

No

WHEN will you ever learn?

I believe the politically correct term is "little person" or "vertically challenged"

Manlet here. Women taller than me have always been nicer to me.

Have you slept with any though?
You know who they're also nice to? Children

>vertically challenged

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 22K)

I mean this guy is 5'6 and rules the world tho

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (327x500, 42K)

Lost my v-card to one. Princess carried her bit with my noob gains results and she was putty in my arms.
t. different manlet

I don't know his height, but if he's short he makes up for it by being a world class badass who can easily kill most men with his hands or a variety of weapons.
Guy is ex-KGB and olympic level at Judo.
Guy is in power solely because Russians respect his superhuman manliness

I'm 5'5 and have fucked a chick that was 5'11 and others 5'9

Wear this my friend it makes you 5 cm taller

Attached: jd_245708_a.jpg (4288x3029, 1.2M)

>we dicking yo women long boi

Op here
Guys please don't kill my vibe, Seth Green did it so I can too

lol yea I definitely need some air max, rn I'm lifting with my converse lmao

Attached: article-2036340-0DD2157100000578-285_468x660.jpg (468x660, 74K)

>Manlet
>God
pick two Veeky Forums fags

Attached: kendricklamar-spotlight.png (1200x1200, 2.15M)

There's a 5'4 ugly Asian bloke at my gym with a 6' qt blonde chick so, anything's possible.

My manlet friend (5'8") has been dating a bangin hot tall chick (5'10") for like a year now and I think I've never seen a pair so legitimately in love desu

taller woman sux ass, im 5'11 and anything higher than 5'8 is not aesthetic naked, period

>Seth Green did it so I can too
Are you a millionare actor?

>5'8
>taller

Proof there is no god

5'3 aesthetic manlet reporting in

if your face is nice, your game is solid, and you can make her laugh day 1 you have a shot.

tallest I've ever gone is 5'9

Do NOT utter the power word. Else you might trigger a berserker state from the manlet.

Do you have the confidence of a millionaire actor?

That's honestly what matters.

>5'3
that's possible?!

Saying Manlet in real life is like saying LMAO in real life

plus the fact that i think majority of people aren't even familiar with the term

Damn, I'm 5'4" and I thought I'd be the shortest here

ITT: incels that never leave their house
tall women are usually insecure (I'm talking about 5'9+) and are surprisingly easier to get than shorter women. the short women always go for the 6'2 chads

Guys, 5' 9 manlet here, should I consder anhero? I'm still 18, can mk-677 save me?

Ignore these insecure faggots, user. I'm 5'5 and the wife is a 5'8 blonde hair blue eyes Irish girl who has borne my pairing.
> inb4 your genetics.
Both kids are in the 80th percentile for height.

5'3 manlet here and I've had luck with even when I was a fat fuck. That said, I live in a manlet city so my experience might not be worth much.

you're already getting keked

lmao are you like 10?

you managed to do your kids a favor and marry someone taller.
my dad is 5'4 and married someone nearly a foot shorter. i turned out 5'4
>tfw i could have been saved but my dad was an insecure faggot and needed to marry someone a foot shorter

Attached: 772.jpg (597x519, 53K)

lmfao are you like a virgin?

bump

Why would you ever want to get a girl taller than you? The man should be taller than the woman.

Nope. And other people just assume you have money and a big dick.

>5'8" chick
>tall

Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (1600x1150, 191K)

bruh dont you want to give your kids freedom from a life of manletness? if a girl is like 6 inches taller than you her dad is probably a foot taller than you.

you do the math brah

My gf's height is 181 cm, I'm 183 cm. Having a tall thicc gf is awesome. I forgot your question, but my life is pretty great, if that makes you feel better.

eh that's closer to 1" than 2 and everyone wears shoes that add .5"-2" to their height so you'll still be relatively the same height. you need to wear heels. there's no shame in that. i'm 6'2 and have worn shoes with heels before. women do it so can men.

Married to a girl 3" taller than me at 5'9".

Anything is possible with enough confidence.

I'm not even kidding

The fact you work out and are taller than her tells me yes.

The fact you are asking a message board tells me no.

5'9" and my gf is 5'8', them legs, and she has massive milkers too

nothing compares to tall girls, braphogs and midgets begone

You know what they say
Under 6 feet, put yourself 6 feet under

“Vertically challenged”

Attached: AC186D18-CBB1-48DC-88DB-1ED8DAD8A486.jpg (1023x575, 63K)

Most of the times no. But give it a try, you will only lose a bit more of your dignity

Almost got a tall girl through a mutual friend. Found out the mutual friend was a homo and cut them off. I didn't make it, but I want you to, user

Bullshit. I have been with several11 women taller than me, it only get impractical in bed, lol.

With women usually it is less about your weak points than how you see and react to them.

>4'4 mother
wat

>manlets unite
When will they learn?

Attached: thumk.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

t. roastie
Marrying a woman of equal or less height will result in manlet children, dumb thot.

implying Clare Grant is in a relationship with a rich man just because his money, because she is poor and not a rich actress as well

yes

exceptions exist

Man I'm pretty sure I got my mums shitty genetics, shes short her bro and father are manlets while my dad is avg. fuck this life for real

olympic level at Judo
he only has a black belt
thats not olympic level...
get your facts right pls

a friend of mine is 5'1, none of his brother, father and mother is taller than 5'3 lol

I'm literally a neck and head taller

Attached: 3C92CF0D5F0C4F4FAB2762EB5D82D416.jpg (748x994, 193K)

Dating girl the same height or 1" taller.
Have decent height kids.
Improve own height with posture correction.
The patrician choice

It's a good way to see if the person is a fellow autist

I had to check and found this

WHEN

Attached: E7892E54-FEF7-42D6-B6BA-8D7BEBB4B4C3.jpg (750x699, 172K)

You guy-lets can take the tall grills, I like 5'4 and under qts so they're a least a ft shorter than me.

Attached: jake.gif (985x478, 3.86M)

Say goodbye to your tall genes then

>letting your son become a manlet
>having to say "just be yourself" to your son once he's 20

I'm 5'4. Please don't let this happen to your kid. life is hell, I'll probably kms soon

5'9 banged two 5'11 cardio bunnies its always possible my dude

bump

how do i get tall girls

square jawed manlet reporting in

Co-ed volleyball

it's their maternal instinct kicking in lol

>be 5'6
>find cute virgin girlfriend who is 5'2
>"you're so tall user!"
>"did you get taller?"
>"I love looking up at you!"
Feels good. Don't really like taller girls because they're uncomfortable as hell to fuck.

Attached: 1448499342169.jpg (800x1200, 177K)

im 5'6 and this is fucking top tier bants, anyone who actually gets mad over shit like this needs to an hero loool

Attached: laughing lad.jpg (125x122, 2K)

i'm 5'8. if i had a woman the same height and had kids, would they be a normal height? please say yes.

I had class with an skelly Indian dude who was 5'3 and he would fuck tumblr sluts all the time.

They would be around 5'8. Maybe 5'10 max.

oh, i don't want to doom them to manletdom. a bit of a gamble this.

Probably fucked 10 girls in my life, most of those in the last year. I'm 170cm and I think 9 of those girls were taller than me, from 171cm to 180

Fucked a 173~ girl last night, fucking a 178~ girl tomorrow

Attached: 1517339069736.png (1012x712, 640K)

S = H ( M / P )

S = Success
H = Height
M= Money
P = Power

You should relax and let nature decide these things. If someone is willing to breed with you, go ahead and do it.

Your progeny will be disappointments to humanity.
>They will be El 4"9 Goblino Verde

probably

my dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5' 1" and i ended up being 5' 8"

I know 2 very short guys with hot gfs, but they're millionaires. Not even American.

Wear Nike Airmax, they add around a good 2 inches on your height, so you'll end up being the same height as her next time you stand next to her.

Anyone else into short girls hard? I'm 6ft so it's not the height difference thing for me, I just find taller girls (like 5'7"+) to be much less attractive. The last girl I dated was 5' and the last girl I was fucking was probably 4'11, I don't even care if my kids come out short i'd marry a 5 ft tall girl with an ass in a fucking second

They'll be manlets with bad genetics like me, but as long as they do their best and don't fall to despair, I'll be proud.

Attached: 1504304899548.jpg (284x254, 43K)

you could have gotten it worse, sort of lucky for you then. did you have a decent diet growing up?

if there is a chance they will be normal sized i would go ahead with it. i don't want to doom my kids to poor genetics if they wouldn't though.

You either have good genetics to give or you don't. It's not a lottery. Check what the men on her side of the family are like. If they're not chads and you're not a chad, your children won't be either.

Reminder, you could fuck a normal sized guys wife, but you'll still be a manlet. Literally cuck a grown man and it would still just be Manlet cope

are you measuring them you fucking psychopath?

this

its not hard pulling a used goods whore manlet or not.

real precious goods for a manlet? impossible

my dad is a couple inches taller than me. i get my poor genes from my maternal side. i guess that's why i'm worried about what mine would turn out like. but yeah it would depend a lot on my potential mother of my kids. it is a little bit of a genetic lottery sometimes.

The real concern is that your offspring would be an indecisive bitch with no confidence like you.

Reminder that caring about height was created by thots to try and divide men and to try and give thots an advantage (ie, a 5/10 tall thot will be able to get a 7/10 rich manlet because he feels lucky that a taller girl is interested in him). Don't let the women get into your head like that.

Different person but my dad is 5'8" and mom is 5'4' and I somehow ended up being 6ft, if you have older relatives that are taller you may get lucky. My entire dad's side is short as fuck but I couple people on my mom's were 6ft so i just got lucky with the genes.
>tfw dad gave me his godtier cheek bones and jaw but not his manletness
>also his awkwardness tho

nah i'll make sure they don't make the same pussy mistakes i did. eugenic thinking is important for the wider gene pool user.

lucky you. my entire mothers family is pretty short. my dad is about 5'10. i just got unlucky i guess. but i also didn't have a great diet growing up (if that really makes a difference).