How accurately does this picture portray the general population of this board?

How accurately does this picture portray the general population of this board?

Attached: IMG_1974.jpg (624x480, 50K)

I know many hot girls who say this to ultrachads or uggos who say this to normies. Fact is they are all sluts and already have a husband.

I don't even want a gf. I just want to bang sloots and make up for highschool pussy I missed out on. I'm perfectly happy by myself, I'm just bored of using my hand.

DELET

Attached: 1518266042060.jpg (918x597, 216K)

delet urself kid

No one ever told me they loved me in an intimate way, I'm 27

>Happy by myself
>I don't need human interactions

Attached: 1521282792154.png (645x729, 90K)

Imagine not knowing what friends are

Attached: 1521407861379.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I want respect from other men and not look weak and harmless.

I'm already attractive enough to snag decent women (could do with a libido/stamina boost though)

Attached: 1520085959910.jpg (720x720, 67K)

That's me with a real gf saying the same thing tho and replace the gf in the bubble with motivation to get my life on track.

I grew up without human interaction mostly (barely talked to by parents, constant moving so not much friends) , ive learned to find happiness and enjoyment in myself. I appreciate my friends, though I don't really need them nor do I try to hang out with them more than I need to.

It seems to me that normal people need social interaction. If you could explain this to me user I'd appreciate it.

Mainly because humans are political beings.

35 here. Get on my level.

Thanks, Aristotle.

friends r overrated.

all I need is me and my girlfriend.

>tfw gf
>tfw that pic still portrays me perfectly and this shit still hurts

That's great bro, and all she needs is you and the occasional dicking by Chad

explain

Reminder that he was a chad and gym bro and the first methodical scientist and always right.

Attached: Aristoteles.jpg (375x450, 27K)

nice projecting sad boi

lift for your waifus anons
fake it until you make it

We're all gonna make it boyos. Reminder that being loved is for women and faggots. Men are respected and feared. The only one who should love you is yourself.

Women cannot love the way we can.

Attached: 1511108899445.jpg (851x465, 70K)

This isn't true. I've been loved in a way that I was incapable of reciprocating and I lost her because of it. This way of thinking is toxic

>have a gf that I love more than anyone or anything
>never felt anything even close like this with any other girl
>she doesn't love me the way I do
>can't show weakness in front of her, so I have to keep up the appearance of being tough
>don't mind it usually, but sometimes the feels hit me

Attached: 1387154291550.png (500x500, 10K)

this is only going to be me once i get in shape

>a friend and a girlfriend serve the exact same function in your life.
okay

Same, but then, I have never really loved someone either. Except for a very good friend of mine, but that's platonic.

In the other hand, I did get told they loved me but it all end up as a lie so I don't know what's worst

I feel you brother

Attached: b09270_6332949.jpg (1022x731, 88K)

Coping hard user?

She keeps telling me this but I want to better myself. Got a gut I gotta lose, begun doing HIIT and dieting but shit is taking forever. Natty lifting sucks

She is throwing estrogen and soy in your food , user...

She is poisoning you

I actually don't want love. It is just a dumb form of intoxication.

To think there is men so desperate to become some girl's doormat... Grow a pair you pathetic fucks.

Such a sad reality. Being so strong and acting like such an asshole that people start to fear you, while being the only one with a loving heart.

Did you tell her about how you feel? How do you know she's not doing the same thing to you?

In my case this was emotional abuse on her behalf because she thought if i got fit and looked good someone would steal me from her. And then she cheated on me and left.
Lesson is: dont listen to anyone and just fuckin lift cunt

Attached: m.lady.jpg (333x333, 24K)

i'll die alone never having known the joy of being loved, no matter how much i lift. i just need to let go of these desires, but i i just don't know how to do it
pic related

Attached: bete cudd.jpg (1000x667, 249K)

>i'll die alone never having known the joy of being loved
get a dog and be loved

Fuck bro I've got this exact problem with my new girlfriend. D- Does it get easier?

fair point, just so damned expensive

get a cat and know what marriage is like

I know you're prolly bantering but I genuinely feel sorry for guys that are actually terrified of their wife.

?
cat is better than dog

Fixed it for you OP

Attached: 1516065808081.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

When someone says cats are better I always imagine them as a self proclaimed intellectual sitting in their 1960's styled living room with a turtleneck and a blazer with their legs crossed, drinking some red wine watching cuckold on their iMac.

user, a-are you okay?

it's just one reason only - you don't need to take a cat for a walk :3

Based

Attached: 1516239032834.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Oh yeah sure mr. love expert.

Yup, but it's more bittersweet IMO

It was true for her

I wish. I'm the one cooking, lol

She knows. She also said that she loves me less and less each day, but that she still loves me and she hasn't met anyone towards whom she could even remotely feel the same. She's not sure whether this is normal or not though, and she seems to become more and more resentful over time. It's like, we're pretty awesome and amazing together, then every 3-4 months she essentially blurts out that we're still not going anywhere, and then shit is pretty fucking horrible for 2-3 weeks. Then it gradually becomes awesome again. Really considering asking for her hand, but at this point I think she'd decline. Maybe I should still go for it tho, idk.

It doesn't really become easier, but you can come to terms with it, I've certainly did. I realized that the human condition is loneliness, and it is naive and stupid to think anyone will ever be able to understand you AND care about you. We are deeply flawed, and even crazy creatures. I have realized though that with her, my loneliness becomes sweet, sweet solitude. And that is, I think, the closest one can ever get to happiness.

I mean if you stop and think about it, chances are that your partner won't like you EXACTLY the same as you do her. So really the question is, would you rather be with someone who loves you a lot, but who you're not THAT thrilled about, or whether you want to be with someone who you can respect, look up to, and love with all your heart. I'm going with the latter, and if she tears out my heart, frankly, I'll still have a chance at the former. I also honestly think she'd be a fucking idiot to throw away what me, and what we have.

Attached: feels-washing-over-you.gif (498x266, 982K)

>tfw hot loving gf said this to me
Feels good Bros I hope you all find love,
Relationships are complicated but basically if you be masculine and true to yourself and you find a good girl your set in that department

I eat well and lift heavy in the hopes of finding someone who is kind and great and she was. Fucking a hoe just makes me feel empty senpai. why did i cheat on her. someone hold me Veeky Forums

Attached: 1520463120043.png (302x237, 2K)

you are a man, we aren't meant to be emotional like that with women. you open up like that too bros.

Attached: 1521377275529.jpg (960x925, 110K)

Damn this made me feel

>How accurately does this picture portray the general population of this board?
Not at all because no one here goes to a gym they just whine about shit and post memes.

You're right, user. I bought into the whole "hurr marry your best friend" meme. I was young, stupid, and naive, and I probably still am, but I thought I could treat her as an equal, but men and women are different.

There's a difference between being equal in attributes and skills and being equal in value though, you should definitely wife someone that is your equal in value but never marry a girl that has equal attributes. That means she has masculine or boyish features and as cute and quirky as some might find tomboys, it also means they're childish and untrustworthy which makes them horrible long-term partners.

I literally came here to post this exact post

Attached: wizard1.gif (269x350, 93K)

High school pussy wasn't worth it
>t. 7 years a virgin after graduating

Yeah, I didn't express my opinion well enough; men and women are both valuable, just in completely different ways and fields.

wow, great story, thanks for sharing

I've been in several intense relationships, never one have any of them told me they loved me. I was always just a distraction to them, rather than lover. I've come to the conclusion that sex and "relationships" are an extremely cheap commodity, but to find someone who genuinely loves you for and cares about you is extraordinarily rare. To the point were I suspect most people will go their whole lives with people they merely tolerate ignorant of the fact that there is a difference.

Attached: 1513640823974.jpg (1280x765, 313K)

Yeah but then portions of your house smells like cat piss and poop. Don't get me wrong I like cats, but I'd much rather walk my cat for a minute or two than have it stink up my place if it were possible.

>once*
and
>a lover*
Sorry for my autism

Coming at you through the POWER of the internet

Attached: 20180319_103042-1.jpg (1836x1797, 1.58M)

>yfw I have a mommy type of gf who love me unconditional and its still not enough for the void I have
Its been like that since I was 17yo, and Im already 32... with multiple gfs and all that

Attached: 1483694942409.jpg (887x900, 173K)

You’re gonna get burnt mate. See you on the far side.

>tfw met a girl that liked me for who i am
>tfw i was too drunk to ask for her number

I'm never gonna make it am I?

How can you know she liked you for who you are if you were too drunk to ask for a number?

Maybe you should start looking around for other options...

Attached: 50A9E5C0-2372-45CE-A347-D9F71C7B973A.jpg (1280x924, 199K)

truer words have never been spoken

Don't fall for it. A girl who loves you the way you are won't want you to improve and will try to drag you down. It takes a lot of training to make them unlearn that shit.