ITT: We pretend like it's r/fitness

Durr I squat 2pl8 am pro indian squatter 5'1''

Attached: 1514838410509.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

AMAZING JOB, I CAN BARELY SQUAT THE BAR HEHE

Attached: 1521438551036.png (625x773, 111K)

Proud of you mate keep going

That broscience guy is such a fat shaming misoginist, I was horrified when I saw my Wife's son, Jamal watching one of his sexist videos

>knowing what it's even like on r/fitness
How much of a cross-over is there with you reddit fags

Today I saw somebody DEATHLIFT 250kg! BUT HIS BACK WAS ROUNDED. I was gonna tell him to watch me deathlift so he knew what perfect form looked like but he looked at me like some steroid junky

After I finished my workout I plugged my numbers into my app that does everything for me because I can't figure out linear progression with a piece of paper and pen. Next week I finally get to deathlift 45kg!!!!!

Soyboy is a myth. Dont you know that regular milk contains real soy. This alt right meme has made me love soy
↑573

do 5/3/1

>quoting everyone in a desperate attempt at getting a (you)

>even knowing about what they say there
So you guys are redditors?

Upvoted

>not getting the joke

>bragging about using a pen and paper over an app that makes everything easy and does everything for you
do you also handwash your clothes over using a laundry machine you chuckold

Reddit is not that bad. Most are complaining or just enjoying the fact Brook began this year vs BM and ends with seeing her panties. Oda's priorities show themselves.

this thread is full of the people ruining this board and every other one

>not getting a reddit joke is somehow a bad thing

Jeez I wouldnt know how they communicate, the ones that do know are actual redditors missing their reddit

>fat to fit transformation (M/25/5'10)
>3000+ upvotes
>lifts: bench 155x5 Squat: 215x5 deadlift: 245x5 OHP: 105x5
>program: 5/3/1. Everything else is bad. No questions allowed just do 5/3/1 bro. And no there's no replacement exercise for the squat. Wendler is Jesus.
>Diet: 2 pieces of toast in the morning followed by 2 scoops of snake oil whey that my PT recommended
>Final words: if I can go from a couch potato to what I am today then so can you!!

>mods drop a permaban on everyone itt
>Veeky Forums suddenly becomes slightly less cancerous

What does one piece has to do with the thread pal? Also, do you think Snack will fight Sanji next chapter?

not even kidding I just googled "reddit is not that bad" and copy pasted the first thing I found

>Did you guys see that census on Veeky Forums where 80% of them can't lift 1/2/3/4 for a single rep?

>That's 135/225/315/405 for OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift

>They might as well change the board name to Veeky Forums - Height and homosexuality

I have been eating sixteen thousand eggs a day. Is this to much?