/fat/ become the you that you were meant to be

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1506786287922.png (633x758, 44K)

Attached: tmp_17481-1518274710845263649532676667714.jpg (236x219, 14K)

CONFESS

Attached: 8C9343883-131010-ent-bltrainers-hmed.today-inline-large.jpg (700x525, 36K)

stop bullying the /fat/ties

life is hard enough when krispy kreme is having a BUY ONE DOZEN GET ONE DOZEN FREE sale

growing boys need food

Attached: your mouth is now filling with spit.jpg (600x373, 94K)

I just want to die

i'm not losing weight as fast as i'd like, so i'm dropping breakfast on non-lifting days

all pictures like these do is remind me of horse assholes

there's no reason to eat on non-lifting days

I missed you /fat/

screamed the stable boy

What's the most embarrassing thing you used to do before you realized you had a problem and decided to lose weight?

Back when I used to get fast food if I was ordering a lot of food I would ask for 2 waters to make it look like I was buying for two people.

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 57K)

>Saturday 80.8
>today 83
how

Macaroni, cheese and sausage. Ate that shit, made so much I could eat it three times a day, for two days, while weighting 150 kg. And, of course, tons of energy drinks and sweets between that. I bet 5k calories was a standard and I'm still mad.

Fuck, I'm still mad right now. I drink more water, eat veggies and chicken instead of any cheesy shit, but still crave sweets and get them, literally don't know what to do to stop cravings, drinking water doesn't help.

Attached: 1392959719629.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

I was in denial about having diabetes. It got to a point where if I was having trouble going to sleep I'd find something sugary to eat so I'd fall asleep afterwards.

Why do semi-fat people get on the trend-mill and just fast-walk for 20 minutes?

No not running,just walking really fast
I don't get it,can't you just do that outside? Is there any actual benefit to that that running or jogging can't accomplish faster?

Also is it recommend to not eat before going to the gym?

I always do supplements drunk with two scoops of whey and two scoops of casein with some leafy vegetables in the blender after a lift. I have weights at home though so it's easy for me to go straight from lifting to making a shake. Helps muscle recovery and I'm not feeling bloated while I lift ruining my intensity.

When is it recommend to start doing whey?
Im only 80 kg so far and i wanna know when they can start having an effect so im not just wasting my money

It's easier to regulate your pace and time with a treadmill. I wouldn't have been able to start couch to 5k without using one.

Running kills your joins if you're too fat, everyone should start with quick pace walking

I'm of the propensity that you should lift while on a cut and try to do as much as possible to get even those small gains or the least amount of muscle waste while you're cutting. I eat 1500 calories a day and lift three days a week. Been lifting about a year and I'm still making noob gains because I maximize my protein immediately after a lift and take the right supplements to feed my muscles with the right nutrients. You can take the opposite strategy though and cut as fast as possible then go into a bulk cycle and that approach is just as valid and if money is a major factor cheaper. I know that for me my approach works well for dropping body fat while maintaining strength. So to answer the question do whey and also casein protein in combination immediately after lifting for the best recovery no matter your weight as long as you keep your calories on deficit while on your cut. Or not. I'm not your dad so do whatever you think will work for you.

Daily reminder that you're never gonna make it.

Attached: 114382164578.jpg (633x758, 64K)

I will become living proof of how wrong you are.

already making it

fuck you nigger I've lost 82lbs and I'm not stopping now

Attached: tenor.gif (373x280, 902K)

Buying two ice creams at once to maximise enjoyment

I lost all will to care for myself, would stay in bed for most of the day until i could sleep again.

didn't even cook, just ordered cheap takeout every night, used to order from the same burger place every night.

apparently my younger brother was friends with someone who worked there, and he was told how i ordered masses of food from there every night. without a doubt the most embarrassing moment of my life when he told me he knew about it.

But I already am making it

Went to Dunkin today. Got 2x Sausage, egg, and cheese "wake-up" wraps and an iced coffee with no syrup, chocolate, or sugar in it. I usually get a mocha something or other and several donuts.

This is my 7th time I managed to resist temptation. I also make it a point to go inside the Dunkin so I'm forced to look at the rows of donuts and still force myself to choose otherwise.

Lost 19 lbs in 6 weeks and have gone to the gym 5 days a week for 3 weeks.
Eat
My
Ass

Looking to start getting fit and I buy groceries tomorrow, what should I get?

starting weight and how many kcals per day?

chicken and veggies

Any issues with frozen veggies and how much chicken should I eat a day?

292 lbs, aiming for 1500cal/day but I don't always keep it under.

no
idk just pick something plan with no extra sauces etc that increase calories
for breakfast etc maybe greek youghurt and berries or smth? idk google

>Why do semi-fat people get on the trend-mill and just fast-walk for 20 minutes?

>tfw do this everyday

Been doing this since I was 260, now I'm 190. It just works for me. Not too stressful or high-impact. Then again I'm oldfag.

>always have trouble losing weight, lifting for 5 years never had abs
>Start eating a serving of veggies with each meal
>Leanest I've ever been, don't even count calories
IIFYM has memed me into thinking I don't need 'healthy foods' for years.

Fuck

What's a healthy point between me before graduating high school

Attached: 0223181828a-1.jpg (1333x3492, 596K)

And me 80 pounds after I started my cut

Attached: received_1597455720270229-2.jpg (454x784, 78K)

>how much chicken should I eat a day?
As much as you need
If you're tracking your macros make sure you eat enough to reach your protein goals, but don't blow your calorie intake obviously.

Hi /fat/. I've been lurking this entire board for a long time. A close friend of mine is very big into weight lifting and goes on here all the time. I've done diets before, (mostly the famous "lmao just don't eat" diet) but I was still convinced that MyFitnessPal was way too much work, but I've finally started using it.

I am 5'6'' and 193lbs, and have been for a very long time. I can eat 1350cals a day with my restriction. But I admit, I still eat out often, because that's really my only form of bonding with my family. And when I eat out, I can't get the exact macros and such, so I just quick add a guess (normally 500-800). It just gets a pain in the ass that I can't go out to eat or anything with my family because of this. What does /fat/ recommend?

>600mg of sodium
>150mg of fat in chicken breast according to wolfram
Isn't that much sodium bad?

Get the leanest thing on the menu. Salad with dressing on the side, veg and meat etc.
Most places have online nutrition menus. Dont guess because you will be wrong.

You should eat about 1500-1800mg of sodium a day.

I would steal the cheap candy my supervisor had in her office and binge on it. One day I was caught by another manager and I stumbled my way through the worst, most transparent lie ever.

I'll never forget the look that manager gave me. That was the moment I officially realized I had a serious problem.

That's awful, user.
Are you taking insulin now?

Fat bitch here, trying to lose 10lbs for now (first goal) just to prove myself that it’s possible. I dropped breakfast and sometimes dinner too, so I only eat once or twice a day in small quantities. I don’t count calories because the things I eat are hard to calculate with precision so id just be going by whatever the first result on MFP for that item is so idk.

Idk if I’m gonna make it. I hate myself. Not eating breakfast/dinner is easier than I thought cus I just drink a fuckton of water At least

I go for the highest calorie content I can find not the first

Losing weight by just eating way less is obviously possible but pairing it with weightlifting and or cardio will speed the process

>I don’t count calories because the things I eat are hard to calculate with precision

Start eating easy things maybe???

None. Your healthy point is the before picture with extra muscle mass.

As a part time horse, i have no idea where this fetish of our buttholes started or why its taken off so much. whats wrong with people

Started my first fast today. Going for 7 days maybe longer, what do i need to watch out for?

>I spent the weekend at my bud's and ate like shit; didn't lose any weight and now I'm behind

feels bad man

Attached: 1520812063621.png (500x421, 80K)

In the US even fast food joints put calories per item right on the menu.

Treadmill or exercise bike? What's better for a 227lbs user?

whichever you can see yourself doing most reliably

>started eating right and running 3-6 times a week (6 if elliptical, 3 if outdoor, for Fatboy joints)
>three weeks pass
>hair is literally thicker, dandruff and dry skin are gone
>facial hair grows legitimately twice as quickly (thickness wasn't an issue so I can't really compare that)
>no longer feel like a stranger watching my life through a window
When did you know you would eventually make it, anons?

HILI, user
(High intensity, low impact)

Stop eating.

Its good to get a reminder to shut the fuck up and keep going in the right way.

Attached: smiley-face-pain-scale.jpg (588x198, 25K)

This was only a single time but my boss bought some pizzas for everybody for lunch one day and there were leftovers that were stored in the fridge. Only about an hour after I ate I wanted more but didn't want to be caught eating again so I went into the kitchen but didn't turn on the light. Then a skinny coworker walked in on me eating pizza in the dark like an animal.

Attached: 1519913281454.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Possibly dumb question:
What happens when I break a fast / have a higher carb meal and gain 3-4 kg of water weight and immedialy after start low carb/fasting? During that timeframe in deficit it takes to 'lose' the liquids, am I still burning fat? Or does it halt while i get rid of liquids?
My guess would be that since fat cells bloat with water, they provide no nutrition so the deficit should be affecting the other fat cells and still burn, at least partially, but I am not sure whether it is correct or not.
Enlighten me brehs.

Get you a food scale or you can find the calories for the packaged version of whatever your eating on mfp, use that. Always better over guess your cals than to under.

If your really worried about, Scooby recommends the 30 day microwave dinner diet. Microwave dinners have very exact calories listed on them so you can tracks your calories very easily.
You are gonna make it.

Whey is just used as a protein supplement for when diet can't reach your daily protein. If possible, try to meet your daily protein requirement with food over shakes. No offense to other user but don't bother worrying about small things like casein or whey protein or having to intake protein ASAP after lifting. All you should do, to lose weight, is find your tdee, set a realistic calorie deficit target and lift. Doing HIIT or incline treadmill walking will definitely help speed up the process. Don't try to lose weight too fast or you'll most likely eventually crash. With a weight of 80kg, a good deficit should be 500 calories daily. Try to get atleast 0.7g/lb body mass and eat filling foods. Give up any drinks that have calories except milk. Diet drinks are fine. Keep it simple and don't overcomplicate it with all these finer details or you'll simply overwhelm yourself if you're a beginner. Good luck user, you can make it.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 9K)

I just ate 1 and a half sugared donuts, feel bad.
Hopefully burn everything off when i hit the gym.

I am currently going under LCHF, and I have now lost 10 kg in 1 month. I am super proud of myself, and will continue to improve myself! Wish me luck /fat/!

I bought a box of brownie mix and I plan on making it on the weekend...

>when you supremely fuck up your cut and still lose weight
This is a good feel.

Attached: 1517429623608.jpg (362x447, 155K)

If you're stalling, how long should you eat at maintenance?

Down to 221 from 230
It’s been weeks of terrible decisions and lack of discipline

I have bad days that off set my 3-4 good days

Still need to get down to 205 to fit into my wedding suit

Attached: 98A0E6EE-087E-4F87-B28A-7BCEA3BA6346.jpg (1597x1980, 487K)

Keep working hard user! I believe in you!

bumperino

Lost around 15 lbs in 5 weeks.
So fuck off.

You can't get energy from water user

>going pants shopping
>actually dropped 2 sizes, not just one

Attached: B3RFlgh_d.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Never count "burned off" the calories are what you shove in your face. Burning off is a way that you trick yoursel into " its ok to eat this mcdouble il burn it off"

Thx sweetie

>Use My Fitness Pal
>Consistently manage to either stay under 1500 kcal a day or barely above it
>Check my macro's, usually stay pretty close to my target values (my goals are 50% carbs, 32% fat and 20% protein. For example today's results are 51% carbs, 32% fat and 17% protein).
>Check my micro's and I'm always short on them

What the hell? What should I eat? Are there some stupidly vitamin-dense fruits out there or something? Or should I just take food supplements? Not meeting my micro goals can't be good for me in the long run.

Attached: 1489009192725.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

I agree eating out when counting calories is suffering. If you know how to cook, put in all the ingredients then add about 40% additional calories because restaurants pile on butter and fat to make things taste good. If you dont know how to cook learn it. Also invite your family over to your place and cook for them. Cheaper and healthier than going out.

dont do it user

I mean you're really close to your macros, I don't see the problem?

i ate normal and homemade meals today except the 1.5 donuts, i am fine.

You can stay fat and gay whilst I ascend to Chad.

Attached: 1519304703550.png (451x326, 38K)

who gives a shit about macros just monitor your calories

I assume you're talking vitamins and minerals. I have a hard time hitting those too but the good news is as long as you're not deficient, they're less important than calories and macros. I take a multivitamin during each meal though I think research shows they're not absorbed fully. I dont count the multivitiman towards my nutrition.

Note which vitamins you're most behind on and eat foods that are high in those. Try to round it out so you're not behind on anything in particular. And if you feel a strong craving for something, remember that it could be because you're behind on some vitamin that it provides. Feel free to eat it but remember that your calorie goal and macros come first.

So should i expect to end up at a lower weight than i started with, ideally, after the water weight is shed?

This. Burning off an indulgence is pretty damn difficult - even more so if you're a fatass. And that's just to *break even*.

Yes, typically you'll lose weight (lots of water at first, especially if you're eating less carbs) and some fat. You'll continue to lose fat but your weight will plateau as your fat cells take on water. You'll continue to be the same weight even though you're losing fat because you're storing water. After some time, your fat cells will release the water and you'll go down again.

/fast/ might have some answers.

Embarking on the path to Chadhood, What does maintenance mean in the weight loss context?

dont fast user. what I described is what happens during a normal diet, during fasting things can get weird and really unhealthy.

maintenance = the amount of calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight

Thank you both

taking quality vitamins doesn't normally hurt as you just piss out the excess. you can also just take them occasionally.
my tip buy a frozen fruit/veg mix and make a smoothie from time to time. easy to get accurate calories. easy to store. you can even get dedicated mixes like pic related if you are ok with paying premium.

but home made mixes will suite your specific goals better. as you can increase a food type you like or need micros from.

ofcourse you can make fresh ones too. but its more costly to keep a lot of fresh stuff at hand.

but it kinda depends on what you are lacking. eat more of that of what is recommended on google.

Attached: vegi face.jpg (633x758, 207K)

wow I'm retarded, thanks user

ops forgot that i had a other pic in mind that i wanted to attach

Attached: smoothie blend.jpg (305x407, 29K)

>100lbs down
>lifts going up
>got a gf so sexual gains going up
Fuck you I am making it.

>lost 15 pounds (30% of progress)
>took a break and gained 5 lbs back
>back on track again

I think I'll be able to hit 40% of my goal this time around by the time this semester's over. And even if I take a break for a couple weeks over the summer, I might be almost to my goal weight by the time I come back. Wew lad.

I eat “Normal” things(chicken, white rice every now and then, some veggies, no fruit tho), I just don’t live in the US so some of the things I buy don’t come with the nutrition value or whatever. But as some other dude said imma buy a scale and weigh the food so I can put it in MFP.

But yes I still need to change my diet for the better as well. With work and school it’s hard to meal prep, so sometimes it’s easier to just suck it up and wait til lunch and then wait til next day to eat again. Or eat some 90kcal snacks I bought the other day. I’m doing it in the messiest way possible but whatever I just wanna lose some weight atm

Congrats man. 100lbs is what I need to lose. Fuckin hard but I’ll do it.