This bodytype is proven to beat niggers

What routine?

Attached: 20150929010143_1MG_2010.jpg (200x300, 19K)

Dude is one of my favorites. Humble personality and a fucking tank when needed. Smart as fuck in the ring

What division is the most aesthetic?

That probably means that height (division's average) is the ideal one. You can put up aesthetic and functional muscle.

Attached: CcocR4rXEAAyEGp.jpg (727x447, 46K)

he also fights for a hobby. His full time job is as a firefighter and thats why UFC doesnt really like him. It goes to show that you dont need to devote your entire life to training like a madman to be good at this if this guy only does it on the side while being a full time firefighter.

Lift and box
A lot
Do a little grappling
Don't skip the pizza and beer but don't eat like a fat fuck

Are you retarded?

You can easily have a 9 to 5 and train like a pro. Do you think professional fighters train all day long, user? After all this time here you still don't understand the basics about the body's sources of energy and how recovery works?

Attached: 1481784777457.jpg (348x350, 15K)

You can train a skill 24/7

user stop being stupid

Professional fighters with the money train all day , they train skills, formed and conditioning and usually have a couple make inbetween. It's a full time job mate. The heavyweight division in Ufc is a joke.

His entrance song was from the witcher, is he /ourguy/?

Conditioning, cardio, strength training, punching, kicking, grappling and so on all deplete the same energy sources. Adding too much means they don't have time for full recovery, so pretty much no trainer does it. Fighters train a lot of activities, but it's sparse. Sure, a few people do low-intensity shit all day, like McGregor, but that's not the most common approach.

If you eat banana all day you have infinite enregy actualy

I don't know if it's different in good ole US and A.. but where I'm from firefighters basically get paid to hang around in the fire stations gym all day unless there is a fire to put out.

if they've got an upcoming match, ofc they train all day for weeks straight.
if they don't, of course they won't train all day for weeks straight.
either way, it depends on how proffesional the boxer is

Add beer to that and it is exactly like that in the US.

Pretty much all (successful) professional mma fighters train 2-3 times per day for hours at a time.

Technical drills and reaction time training are not as physically demanding as you might expect. But what they are is time consuming.

Idiot. They're all on gear exactly for that reason.

Be Slav.

>tfw this guy is my relative

Why does Veeky Forums like to post McGregor? The guy has the worst case of invisible lats syndrome on any mma fighter

Attached: usa_today_9934568.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Who is that guy? Oh, yeah, I've just remembered. He used to fight but now he is a twitter keyboard warrior

Sure is, pal.

hello nick wey

Dunno think dc will beat him

>can't handle a roidmonkey
hahahahaha

Stipe said he just trains twice a day. Weights in the morning and fighting in the evening.

>tfw you pull out with a """"""""""bicep injury""""""""