Lifting naturally if you're over 6'1 is a waste of time

lifting naturally if you're over 6'1 is a waste of time.
i've been lifting for 3 years, i'm 6'4 220 pounds and i still look like a dyel faggot.

i could have been roiding for half the time and looked better than i would have if i'd been lifting naturally for 10 years.

this shit is a sham and i fucking hate the fact some shit eating indian who injects test and w.e else can look better than me in 2 months while i'm busting my ass for years to look like a skinny twink.

next manlet i see i'm going to punch square in the fucking head, i just need to get this anger out Veeky Forums.

Attached: lanklet.jpg (474x632, 34K)

Have you tried not being shit?

I've been lifting for 3-4 years and I'm 6'6" 220, so were similar. But I don't look dyel... I look ottermode.

You're just dumb?

cry about it

>ottermode
>not another word for dyel twink

that's cope right there.
you know you look like a skinny shit, just admit it.

>6'3 165lbs
>start working out hard and eating right
>dont tell anyone i lift, autumn-winter season so long sleeves
>4 months into working out people are already noticing gains through clothes and asking about it and i just negate everything
>after 2 more months warm weather comes and i start wearing short sleeves and shorts
started working out after i got back into college at 21, so no one knew me before that or knew i was skinny
>pretty much everyone comments on my body
>asks me which sports i do
>i just lie and tell them i dig around the yard a bit
>people give me a weird look but thats about it because no one gives a shit how you got your body as long as you have it
now after a total of 1 year working out im at 205lbs and im stronger than 99% of the population and im the "strong tall guy" everywhere i go
>mog almost every guy in my college because for some reason 70% of the students in agriculture are females and the guys are tree hugging fags
Youre just a fucking retard OP :)

those hips are perfect trap material

You were meant to be a girl kek

lol now post body

Meanwhile I'm 5'7" here, started lifting literally two months ago and I'm already ahead of this lanklet faggot.

I'm sorry but you're just a faggot. I've been lifting for 5 month. I'm 6'3 started at 175 lbs and i'm 192 and don't look dyel. I look better than 90% of the men I see.

no one is impressed your child like limbs gain size easier than a normal human's.
too bad the bigger you get the shorter you'll be, little guy.

>no one is impressed
besides the girls im fucking i guess

>too bad the bigger you get the shorter you'll be
the fuck does this even mean? stay salty lanklet

>manlet doesn't realize the more muslce he gains, the shorter he looks
kek, fucking dwarf.

because that's simply not true, faggot.
go back to taking your roids lmao

>It's not true because i say so!
Go back to compensating for your baby legs, sport.

>i'm 6'4 220 pounds and i still look like a dyel faggot.

That is because you are fat. Eat less.

>I dig around the yard a bit
No posting from your desert prison, Holes boy.

>it's true because i say so!
you're a waste of oxygen, good luck with your receding hairline creatine man

>6'4 220 lbs
If you're not fat, then you're not dyel. You've just spent too much time in Veeky Forums. You have body dysmorphia. Seriously, get help.

6'4" 210pounds 13%bf
i'm stronger then 99% of people around me but i still look ottermode

>ottermode
>at 6'6
Impossible. You're either big or skinny.
Othermode is only attainable up to 6'3
Its similar to how anybody above 5'10 can't be a compensating Manlet. It's not physically possible to have the look required for either terms outside of those height ranges

Eat more you dumb piece of shit

>coping this hard
No you don't understand. You could fuck that guys wife, but you'll always be a Manlet
You could fuck his wife right on the couch beside him, maybe even take a breather to drink his beer, but you'll still be an inferior Manlet to him

this.
manlet cope is pathetic.

Attached: DrKekyllAndMySides.jpg (264x326, 32K)

>being this asshurt at a manlet
pathetic faggot

I have a pretty small waist but my hips ruin everything.

Am I close to ottermode?

Pic related

Attached: 1521029623546.png (1084x580, 646K)

Looks like you sucking it in. Need more abs chest lats delts

>post yfw I'm 5'8"
Seriously buddy, get it through your head. You could cuck a tall oaf and take his job, but youre still a Manlet.
All you can do is find a cope that gives you the swagger to not give a fuck.

My quads need most work. I'm pretty much happy with the rest. Another inch in my arm circumference a bit of lat work along with quads and I'll be my own goal body.

Attached: IMG_20180319_172225.jpg (1920x1920, 751K)

Lidten bby grl
They're gonna make fun of your hip
But you don't listen to them
>youre perfect

Ok, I'll bite
What dietary supplements are you taking and what ate you eating and drinking on a daily basis?

>hips wider than chest

Attached: 123421341234.jpg (413x395, 26K)

looking good mate
t.6'4'' skelly

Where's yfw thinking of me hurting

Attached: 1517850841937.png (954x612, 413K)

>all I have cause I'm on mobile
>unironically thinking about buying a couple of these
The macros on their meat and eggs is phenomenal.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-150925.png (720x1280, 246K)

I'm in the same position you started in so please post body to make me feel better. Everywhere I go I see that anyone over 6'0-6'2" should gear.

what hips nigger? your hips are as wide as your waist, it's your fucking quads that make you look shit

how do you work legs without it fucking up the aesthetic?

>work legs
well THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM
only work calves directly, desu
>deadlifts still work legs
which sucks, I know

I posted already Your perspective of what a fit person is might be distorted from browsing fit, but irl people are very impressed by anyone who looks relatively fit. It was pretty surprising to me to but that's the way it is. Also my height adds to the awe effect.