SARM general

So I have mk2866 and I’m planning on doing a lean bulk. I’m worried about dosage. Some say 20+mg is too much while others say they don’t feel anything below that. Any advice Veeky Forums?

Attached: 0841EC75-4CB6-4062-99E9-FC6874D919EC.png (215x648, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sarms-online.com/brands-review/
reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you buy these in Canada?

Attached: 1520088816640.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Who says 20+mg is too much? Literally every source recommends 25mg ED when bulking. Currently taking 27 because my solution is 30mg/ml, 27 is within safe range, and I only have a dropper accurate to the nearest 0.1ml

Yes

No source talk, use Google

Yes.

>hello potion seller...

SARMs are a meme

What's wrong with source talk? These are completely legal to buy, and you need to be able to find a solution that isn't laced with other chemicals if you're going to do proper research.

Do you wanna be held liable for some user megadosing on sarms with only a few years research and dying? No? Then no source talk. If OP has a brain he can find a good canada based/shipping source with ease.

Wtf are SARMs?? First of hearing about them.

Fake roidz basically ;)

is 'EA' legit lads?

I don't want some dumbass to go blind or get gyno because his ostarine was laced with S4 or dbol
All I'll say is that if your chems aren't liquid, or they cost less than $100 for an 8-week cycle, you're putting bad shit in your body.

20mg of ostarine is fine, OP. But if you're gonna bulk, I'd go for a stronger SARM. 10 mg of LGD4033 or RAD140. RAD140 is my personal favorite for a lean bulk. Literally don't gain an ounce of fat on it.

is 10mg for 8 weeks of MK2866 too low?

Fake news

>10 mg of LGD4033 or RAD140.

any other necessary stack with this cycle or post? or is it "side effect free" like mk2866

I think over priced, but their stuff is "legit"

Just stick with the tried-and-true shit.
LGD4033, MK2866, RAD140, GW501516 (cancer risk warning)

Thanks for the info lads
May the gym gods bless your gains

isn't that vape juice?

Some guys are reporting that they got gyno from a compound that is literally incapable of causing gyno. I'd rather spend an extra $20 for the peace of mind that a third-party-tested chem gives.

With those two, your natural test production will get somewhat suppressed. You might want to get your hands on a SERM (if your worried about sides, try toremifene) for a mini 4 week pct, but, you could probably get away with d-aspartic acid or an over the counter pct supplement.

Verwechslungsgefahr

Attached: IMG_20180319_104626806.jpg (2530x3063, 1.18M)

What pct u guys use after sarm use?
all the sites that sell sarms always sell pct but the pct they sell looks like some meme tier shit with a name like 'blue ox' etc thats one of the ones ive seen people claim to use.

Clomid or Nolva while your test levels recover wouldn't hurt

but for mk2866 you don't need anything post cycle? you'll just gradually go back to normal?

I've heard a variety of things ranging from arimidex to nolva/clomid to no PCT at all. Most seem to say nolva/clomid on hand in case of sides and as PCT if you want to play it safe

Stacking Ostarine and cardarine. Any recommendations?

Attached: CF4EF81B-D74A-4047-889A-6FCDEC482F5A.png (461x506, 302K)

That's what they say

Ostarine is either not suppressive or only mildly suppressive. The higher your dose and lower your body weight, the more you might want to consider PCT.

well, I'm 6'6" 215lbs, and I was thinking of playing it safe and going 20mg Ostarine a day rather than 25mg for the cycle.

Think I would need any PCT?

It wouldn't hurt to have something after an 8 week cycle of mk2866, but the suppression I felt when I did that was barely noticeable and I was getting raging morning wood within like 3 days (with a toremifene pct). Just take d-aspartic acid for a couple weeks afterward, and you'll be golden.

I was just hoping to not need PCT drugs, other than like what you said, something simple like d-aspartic

So I was thinking 20mg a day for six weeks.

You're bigger than I am, taking less, and running a shorter cycle than I am without planning to run a full PCT. I have clomid on hand in case of sides, but I intend to not use it unless needed.

Alright, thanks for info.

>I have clomid on hand in case of sides,

also, what are obvious side effects if worst case scenario?

worst case scenario from taking sarms is your dick not working

Attached: 1520720456731.gif (270x252, 967K)

this
but some people have reported gyno, which shouldn't be possible. Basically you're looking out for low T. Depression, sleep issues, emotional changes, low libido, low desire to train. It's better to take care of yourself and not need your PCT than to be caught unprepared

problem for me is getting said PCT... I can order SARMs online, I can't order Clomid online

I did 5mg LGD-4033 for 6 weeks as a DYEL. Pretty satisfied, got some good mass and strength with minimal side effects (LGD peaks 5-6 weeks and hits severe diminishing returns after). Probably should've waited until I was more experienced but oh well.

>LGD peaks 5-6 weeks and hits severe diminishing returns after)
>Citation needed

who do you suggest??

20mg ED is the most I'd consider unless you're quite big. Sides increased pretty fast between 15 and 20mg ED for me (practically nothing at 15, noticeable at 20), while experiencing diminishing returns.

t. 80kgs

>Her piss tasted good

I'm pretty sure you can
>www.suppreviewers.com/where-to-buy-pct
sarms-online.com/brands-review/

Please

>as a DYEL
>got some good mass and strength
yeah and as a dyel you always get great gains because you're far under your genetic specifications your body WANTS TO GROW.
AS A DYEL YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TAKING MEME DRUGS.
never gonna make it.

20mg is the high end of average, how much you weigh?

>All I'll say is that if your chems aren't liquid, or they cost less than $100 for an 8-week cycle, you're putting bad shit in your body.

fuck off dylan

Will I get cancer running GW?

He has a point about liquid/capsules though.

Maybe. I'd bet some money on it.

What if it's liquid in a capsule

I'm in Canada tho

Then it's a capsule. This isn't complicated.

We'll, I've ordered capsules already, thanks for spooking me. They weren't cheap though.

no he does not

Depending on the source you're probably good anyways, but generally I'd say the odds are a bit worse.

Yes he does. Pills turn out to be repackaged non-SARMS or bunk more often.

After reading this thread i can conclude barely anyone in here knows anything about SARMs. People stacking SARMs, people wanting pct for fucking ostarine?!?!?! you people dont even know what you are taking about and flushing money down the toilet. just read the FAQ over here and stop making these threads, you people are the reason SARMs users are seen as retarded.

reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/

>not buying 3rd-party tested raws and making your own solution for half the price

been taking 20mg of osta for 12 weeks and dropped 30 lbs and increased all my lifts. no sides at all. this is my 3rd time doing this.

I'd have nolva/clomid on hand in case your source fucks you and sends a prohormone labeled as a SARM.

oh and only pct I ever take is blue ox and i get it all from EA

a noose

Why do you guys bother taking these fucking shits? The long term side effects are unknown and some of the sarms caused cancer in animals. Literally some estrogen bloat and 0 gains. Just man up and roid like everyone else. Fucking retards jesus

>some of the sarms caused cancer in animals
That's cardarine, which is not a SARM.
>long term side effects are unknown
Calculated risk.
>estrogen bloat
So you don't even know anything about how SARMs work.
>roid like everyone else
Different substances for different purposes. Granted, some people are retards, but that doesn't make it illegitimate.

You're not any better than the retards in this thread.

I'm 18 and I'm almost certain my growth plates are still open. Is there a point to taking mk677 while cutting? Do I need to bulk while taking it so that my body has the nutrients to actually grow?

fuck you then dyel faggot

You can get an x-ray to check if your growth plates are still open for like $50

lol

At his point in your life it's gonna make the least difference percentage-wise. It gets more useful the older you are. It's unlikely to make a difference. Just stop cutting unless you're a lardass and train hard. Also mk677 is not a SARM.

We're freaks baby we don't care about cancer

He wants MK to boost his HGH and grow taller

Gemelli's liquid sarms are crap. Try drslabs (from Australia)

And it's unlikely to boost his HGH by a sufficient amount to make him taller, considering it's not that huge a boost, it's an absolute increase, and his HGH will only decline from now on.

I've read at about 2 weeks into the cycle of ostraline you should take 1000mg a day of 10:1 Bulbine Natalensis till the end of the cycle. Thoughts ?

Stupid and unnecessary

Alright. Just one guys anecdotal story he wrote, was curious if it was helpful.

Ostarine is the shit, run it for months at a time and noticeable size and strength gains (as in other people notice) never felt suppressed and well worth the money.
Currently on 30mg ed but had results from 15mg+

Liquid or powder? Or capsules?

i have yet to find person who got cancer from gw, the research was done on rats in crazy high doses compare to their bw

It's too young stupid, wait 10-30 years. And the doses were quite translatable to human performance dosages according to some actual biochemists whose comments you should be able to dig up while reading up on it.

Capsules. Alphaform labs have been my fav

30 years to get cancer what are the odds?

i've been following some sarms users from 2010, no major side effects yet

that includes gw

"Yet" is the key word here. 7-8 years is no time at all.

>posts with a tripcode
>DUDE NO SOURCE TALK DONT WANNA BE LIABLE LEL LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION

Smash your own head with a sledgehammer.

if i die of cancer in 30 years i am perfectly fine with that, i am not one of those fags who wants to live eternally and see their baby gravy multiply

Just filter them dude

If you wanna die in 30 years at least have the sense to blast and cruise hard with roids so you'll die from a heart attack instead of wasting away from cancer.

it already runs in my family, we'll see what comes first

I didn't know it was that cheap, but only hit my growth spurt when I was 15 so I assumed

Attached: 1521381899142.jpg (1280x960, 145K)