Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I have come to bring you the holy grail of nutrition: mate tea. I've been a matero for over 10 years now and now the hipster stain around it has died down so it's the right time to exploit the healthy nature of this wonder tea.

Now what are the benefits?

>tons of vitamins
alright alright, that you might not even notice unless your diet is literally just dried meats for months. what else?
>stonger than caffeine
bye coffee, lmaoing@monster energy. I have a rule to not drink this shit past 7pm, it really is that intense.
>kills hunger
something inside the leafes is a very potent substance that just makes you not want to eat. I personally have lunch at around 1pm and dinner at 8, I work hard between and physical labour makes me hungry, but if I drink mate it's easy for me to skip ahead to supper. In fact, if I drink it too late, I have to force myself to eat dinner because I just don't feel the need to eat.

you've praised tons of shit throughout your time, Veeky Forums. Drop the onions and praise something that is factually a health saint. You even get to apply your manliness standards to it as you laugh at the soyboys that cannot handle the bitter taste.

Attached: mate.jpg (640x501, 68K)

shut up argie, messi no tiene copa, maradona was a druggy and you will never be relevant

if urugay we'll annex you again soon

t.chilindio

how far into the spectrum do you have to be to look at a tea and see politics instead

Attached: 1512306619842.jpg (854x640, 100K)

>kills hunger
>stronger than caffeine
This might be good for gaming

Best way to prepare this? I've been having them like tea, I've seen some YouTube vids of people having a proper pot for it and shit. I just take 1 teaspoon in a teabag, hot water and down it.

>Drop the onions and praise something that is factually a health saint.
>>Drop the onions
Never gonna make it

Attached: 452435235.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

Veteran tea drinker here, does mate make you want to take a shit?

there are a lot of methods user and a lot of shit you can add to mate. easiest most entry-level way I know is just to pour orange juice up in that bitch.

silly onion frog...

Attached: 1482440858933.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

I always dump the first cup because I don't feel like drinking a tree. Cups 2-4 are GOAT tho

>stronger than caffeine
Caffeine is the main stimulant in mate along with theophylline and theobromine, all of which are also found in tea. Maybe if you said "stronger than coffee" you'd be right, but no, there's no magically stronger than caffeine stimulants in there

Mate is great but don't drink it like the autistic pussy ass argies do with their little bowl and faggot metal straw.

I buy a kilo pack of mate, put like 200 grams of it into a big pot, add water and let it cook for like an hour and then filter it. You get a tea that is disgustingly strong and concentrated. Its super bitter but if you're a man you drink that shit up. This shit will wake you the fuck up and is the best preworkout known to man.
You can recook the mate couple of times to get more tea before throwing it out.

If you're not used to it, yes. It's also a diuretic.

>buy a kilo pack of mate, put like 200 grams of it into a big pot, add water and let it cook for like an hour and then filter it.
Never gonna make it.

It's not tea
>fill the cup aka pumpkin with 3/4 of yerba mate with the straw inside
>add room temperature water to it so it gets absorbed by the leaves
>boil water
>pour hot water every time and drink with a special metal straw called "bombilla"
Drink as soon as you wake up or in the afternoon, no more than once a day, preferably 3 times a week. I alternate it with tea and coffee.

t.Argie

Attached: tomando-mate.jpg (355x355, 49K)

Stop with your fagotry you ass eating Argentinegro. If you're too much of a pussy to drink mate like a real man instead through your pussy ass bowl and faggot straw (are you fucking gay that you enjoy sucking on things so much?) then wtf are you doing here. Anyways you're against onions so I don't even take you serious you gay kid. If you can't handle the burn of an onion a day just get the fuck out of my website you fucking shiteater

Fucking retards on my board.

You do know the method we use is because Jesuits saw the American Indian chewing the stuff. If you are a real man go and chew on it directly but please stop sperging out with your mutt filtering tea bullshit

t. mad chicANO

edgy

Low functioning

Onions are too effective. They make you lose your natty card
This doesnt

It's partially true, yo feel full because you drink a litre of warm water, but It's not as near as strong as a Coffee, maybe it is strong than american super watered down Coffee, but not as antes expresso

>Cold water
Then
>boil water

Nigga, are u even trying?

>Drop the onions
>not making ultimate test boost shake with onions, pomegranates, grapeseeds and maté

never gonna make it

at what point does it get simpler to just inject roids up my peehole?

Not cold. Mid temperature. Then add the hot stuff. It is you who are not going to make it, ffffriieeeeend.

Is**
Fuck

>mfw

Attached: IMG_20180319_192739.jpg (2460x3280, 1.91M)

Same story here. Been drinking for 10 years and can confirm pretty much everything you said.

Favourite Brand/Kind?
>Rosamonte Especial

just drink matcha

Attached: Basic_tactic_maneuvers.jpg (723x1024, 78K)

Based. Rosamonte is great.