Do you think having a dram or two of whisky every night will adversely affect my gains in any significant way?

Do you think having a dram or two of whisky every night will adversely affect my gains in any significant way?

Attached: SB1004-2.png (1000x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tctmed.com/does-alcohol-lower-testosterone/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2003.tb04405.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1097/01.ALC.0000125356.70824.81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it won't. Keep your eurotrash measurement system off this board limey.

Does it fit your macros?

It's not really a measurement any more than a stone's throw is.

I haven't the slightest.

Kek

What are you keking at?

>I haven't the slightest.
It won't effect your gains because they wouldn't exist anyway.

That doesn't make any sense.

Retard

>I haven't the slightest.
Drink up then, you're never gonna make it anyway.

Don't Dunning-Kruger yourself too hard now, ya hear.

no, studies have shown moderate consumption of high quality alcohol can actually improve your health, and whiskey is definitely a better option than throwing back glasses of wine or beer every day. what's your favorite whiskey?

>Studies payed for by *insert Alcohol being promoted*

As long as you're not a twink it should be fine. Two every night could easily become three though, then four and so on. One should at least abstain one day a week.

Those sound a lot like the excuses to enjoy myself that I already had planned out. I haven't tried all the ones I want to try so it's hard to say I have a definite favorite one. But I like them not so smokey, so maybe something like Old Pulteney or Aberfeldy.

>whisky
>macros
imagine being this retarded

Not really, but it's also empty calories so you need to fit it in your macros.

and yet another fucking brainlet. americans should be euthanized at birth

I got Highland Park 12 recently and it's really good, just a bit of smoke/peat if you're into that

You you piece of eurotrash

Yeah, that one's nice. I had an 18 year old too a while back. It's Lagavulin and that sort that I don't fancy so much.

Eurotrash

ugga boogga indeed, my 56% friend. please tell me more about how you derieve nutrients from ethanol.

I wasn't the one who posted that you ugly European fag.
I drink whiskey because I can and it doesn't affect my gains. Do you know why you worthless pile of shit? Because I know when to say enough and stop for the night.

what is this literal nigger even taking about? how dare you even speak reply to me you subhuman vermin.

>every night

You're an autist with severe OCD right ? "Hurr if something makes sense to do, better do it EVERY day".

what the fuck are you talking about? if you enjoy something it makes sense to want to partake in it frequently, and having one drink a night is a good way to moderate your drinking. you're the autist for overthinking this

Nah, normal-thinking people don't do things systematically every day like robots (inb4 muh job, yeah you have to work to pay for your shit). Alcohol is fine, even in higher amounts, but do it occasionnaly, like make it an occasion. Adding a recreational drug to your routine is autistic as fuck, it just shows you can't think normally.

You're projecting quite severely.

Think you're autistic mate, having a glass of whisky in the evening after a hard day at work (which is every day for a lot of people, especially with gym/sport/running after) is totally fine. You can swap in a joint if you want, still fine

>tons of people smoke cigarettes or weed every day
>tons of people jerk off or fuck once a day

yeah sorry your logic is incomprehensible

Yea ok you low life limey. Go away little boy. You are not old enough or smart enough to be here.
T. Low test soyboy

>Does it fit your macros?

Do people actually track alcohol as its own separate macro? Or just lump it in with carbs?

you're on a board on which most people work out every day because it makes them feel good

>It won't effect your gains because they wouldn't exist anyway.

Are you aware that people were capable of exercising and gaining muscle before macros were even understood?

Tracking macros is a useful tool, but it's not absolutely necessary.

They do, if they're idiots.

>being this triggered

Boy are you in over drive cope mode.
Just because you are a weak pussy who can't drink in moderation, don't condemn those of us who can.
Fyi brainlet, I run a successful business and workout 6 days a week and drink whiskey every night. Life's too short to live like an autistic loser like you.

Because they're not normal, modern north american life is so fucked up that people do these things and still think they're normal. In countries where life is more modest and calm, people don't do these things and they are unironically more normal.

I'm done arguing with retarded alcoholics/drug addicts. Enjoy your testosterone deficiency.

Jesus christ buddy you doing alright?

That's different, you're working toward a goal. Doing a recreational drug that is literally a poison every single day and thinking it's perfectly healthy/normal shows your extremely low IQ.

As you can see by all the brainlets I triggered.

What's your diet like?

>LIFE IS SO FUCKED UP THAT PEOPLE HAVE A SMALL DRINK EVERY DAY FOR PERSONAL PLEASURE

hahahahahaha

Unironically kys.

so you think binge drinking alcohol for "special occasions" is better for you than drinking small amounts in moderation daily?

Both Canada and USA have way lower alcohol consumption per capita than almost all of europe and funnily enough South Korea. Talking out of your ass.

you first

>Adding a recreational drug to your routine is autistic as fuck, it just shows you can't think normally.
t. Has never been outside

Dude, I'm talking about places where life is modest and calm. That is really not the case in South Korea, it's very hectic and materialism-based. Europe is pretty much the same as North America except they also have an long-lasting culure of drinking.

I didn't write "binge", I said higher amounts (than 1-2g). In this case, yes. Reducing your testosterone everyday vs reducing it once every 2 weeks (with like 2 days lasting effects) is indeed better.

Yea sure faggot. Europeans drink on average 6 times more than people in America. Stop trying to justify your alcoholic ways.
You are dirt below my feet.

>t. only hangs with lowlifes

God I've never seen anyone except for Jason blowhole talking out of their ass so much
Kys eurotrash

>tell people to stop normalizing drinking
>im the alcoholic

Impressive projection my friend.

>drinking is an incredibly common facet of culture in the u.s. Canada and Europe
>everyone in those nations is a lowlife
Either trolling or a hermit

>eurotrash

You keep using this phrase unironically.

>everyone drinks everyday

Like I said, you hang with retarded people/teenagers and this gives you an entirely false image of how others live.

there are also studies that show moderate alcohol intake (1.5oz daily) has a marked effect on cardiovascular health (20-40% reduction in complications), and on the other hand, consuming larger amounts of alcohol in one sitting is obviously known to have a variety of negative effects on your liver, brain, etc.

>whiskey and pills every night
It’s not only your gains that will be fucked you idiot

>and pills

Who said anything about pills?

>calories in alcohol don't count

user you don't belong here

>dram
>Dramamine

>people drink less in areas where it's more calm.
Explain the Irish then you eurofag.
They can drink anyone under the table.
Joke time: Why are Irish people so pale?
Because they are always in the pubs.

I've always logged it as carbs, but it's about 75 a calories per 50ml, which isn't a vast amount.
Every night though? You sure it's always two max?

>where life is modest and calm

Beheadings and acid attacks probably don't fit that definition Mehmet.

A dram is a small amount of whisky, as depicted in the OP. Don't worry, you're not the only fool in this thread. This guy even thought I meant "gram".

>>people drink less in areas where it's more calm.

I said no such thing. Keep track of who you're talking to. I've been ignoring your autistic screeching for a while now.

>reddit spacing

It's kinda crazy how you alcoholics react when you make them face the truth. Just like normies when you say you don't want to drink in party.

>b-b-but it's normal
>e-e-everyone does it !!

Fucking possessed brainlets.

>amerimutt knowledge

autist? raghead? autist raghead?

>dram

Attached: m'sir.jpg (213x237, 4K)

Yea ok sure you have autist.
You lose so you deflect and start in with the mental gymnastics.
Go back to your video games you autistic neet. You are never going to be a chad or a CEO with 10k a day earnings.
You are most likely going to be a strung out truck driver longhauling across the USA. That's the best you can hope to do.

>Explain the Irish
They're not human

I said to keep track of who you're talking to.

>studies have shown
>doesn't post any of said studies or sources
Epic. Love these posts. Classic.

Attached: a40.png (424x470, 188K)

>t.

Attached: 1517423709274.jpg (426x481, 29K)

>Reddit spacing
The autists insult when they lose an argument.
Kys you worthless soyboy

He didn't redditspace though, you dolt.

T. Virgin loser who never leaves his parents basement.

Looks like it. He typed it out like a complete idiot in any case.

>they're not human
Well DUH!

The studies mainly concluded it's beneficial for >50yo women

clearly not seeing as im not a fucking imbecile

No I didn't. It's just your uneducated screeching and flailing that's not letting you understand

You did.

Dram. Is this measurement actually still used?

Sure kid,whatever you say.

In whisky contexts you'll hear it sometimes.

you coulve looked them up yourself you lazy shitter, this is Veeky Forums not a thesis paper.
ive read several such studies and all of them are flawed in one way or another,, the most prominent one was conducted on wealthy southern frenchniggers who drink wine basically as a replacement for water and live a long time. one might conclude that daily alcohol consumption promotes longer lifespan, another one might look at the other factors, such as the climate, the fact that they eat much healthier and experience far less stress in their lives as much more important in this equation.

Yes. Don't bother with it. Not worth it.

Lowers test. Goodbye gainz

I've seen some people claiming this, but none of them have ever cited an article in which it is demonstrated that having a small amount of alcohol every day lowers testosterone in males.

Google has plenty you pleb

tctmed.com/does-alcohol-lower-testosterone/

that's because they're wrong. small amounts of alchol actually increase testosterne levels

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2003.tb04405.x

slightly higher consumtion lovers it by an insignificant margin

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1097/01.ALC.0000125356.70824.81

That's not a scientific article (which I thought was understood implicitly), so I'll disregard your post for now.

I don't like either of those studies due to the small sample sizes.

Then look for your own you dumb kike. If not have fun loosing your gains

Do you just not have google?

There's no need to be rude. Aren't you also concerned with the samples that they describe?

>There's no reason to be rude.
Yes there is!

Is it because you're butthurt?

great thread