Tips for tenderly manipulating my gf into lifting and improving her eating habits?

Tips for tenderly manipulating my gf into lifting and improving her eating habits?

Attached: 3nuT3gH.jpg (1367x2048, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/fitness/angry-coaches-beware-athletes-respond-poorly-to-negative-feedback-studies-find/article4687276/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call her a fatty and spit in her food

Lead by example, and if that doesn't work after 3 months of if she resists or manipulates, call her fat.

el ogrillo femenino

>3 months OR

Negative reinforcement is scientifically proven not to work. Bring up that she looks great, but would look even better if she started exercising with you. Promise to do something fun you wouldn't usually do if she starts working out. Continue this until you get a 10/10 fit ting.

This will never work, and will end up with her cheating on you

Start getting fit and she'll either follow because of fear you'll cheat on her or leave you and you can find someone who will get fit

Just remind her how fat and disgusting she is every day. Women react well to bullying.

"Wow babe, we used to fit on this couch together babe"

"Wow, did you shower you are starting to smell"

"What did you eat? You look really bloated today"

"Is your ass starting to droop or are you just getting fat?"

Not if he breaks her legs

Lies, the two greatest motivators in people are anger and shame. Either shame into doing it or motivate in a way that she feels angry enough to make a change

Source: My Ass

Just make female gym friends and talk about them with her casually like you would any other friend. Eventually she will get jealous and want to come just to keep tabs on you.

I get off work kind of late and often tell her to come to the gym with me. When she does I get flirty and kissy with her, tell her she's making great progress, etc. This is positive reinforcement and works better for women than hoping negative reinforcement will create a desire for self-improvement. Now she asks me to go to the gym if I dont mention it, even on our days off, cooks protein heavy meals, jogs, etc. Make it a happy, positive, lovey time and she'll get hooked

>people
We're talking about women user

This sounds reasonable user. Please elaborate.

you are fake news
theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/fitness/angry-coaches-beware-athletes-respond-poorly-to-negative-feedback-studies-find/article4687276/

That's absolute bullshit. Negative reinforcement is a key part of behavioral learning. Shock a mouse when it goes somewhere and it'll learn not to go there- this aversion persists even after the shock I'd removed.

Show her some recipes that you two could make together. I used to talk about baking with a girl and she got hooked very quickly. As for the lifting, I'd try making competitions like seeing how many push-ups you or her can do. Granted you'll beat her but if she's competitive enough she'll want to get stronger and it'll only get better from there.

Women aren't mice breh. She'll eat shit to cope with how you're making her feel, vent to her girlfriends about it, then cheat on you after they convince her, accurately, that she can find someone who treats her better

>I keep catching this girl looking at me in the mirror.

She will be down there in an instant signing up

Point out other attractive women. Pretend you like them but not for their bodies-

>Le fit chick walks by

"Oh wow, you should totally get some shorts like that"

Be totally chill and friend zoned by some hot chicks. Your girlfriend will still become incredibly insecure even if you're hanging out just as friends.

But otherwise it's worth reevaluating why you're in a relationship with her. Remember 98% of women are going to get fatter over time, and most will be like small landwhale dumplings by the time they're 40. Unless she shows extraordinary dedication to fitness now, probably better to pump and dump

>treating women like rodents
>"why am i so lonely bros? :("

Attached: 1520960903740.gif (450x551, 213K)

Offer her a sexy bikini that you know will look great if she only lost some weight/ gained some muscle.
When she receives the present she'll think (and rightly so) that it doesn't fit her that well.
Say that she looks nice in the bikini,and it's a shame she thinks it doesn't fit right, but you will offer to put it away, saying it's no big deal.

She will say nothing, but a fire will start in her (if she likes you). She'll say not to put it away (so you won't get sad/upset) and then she'll decide to start working out to improve herself and prove to her that she'll be great in that bikini, and prove to you the same and that you didn't need to put the clothes in the trash.

Just be non-chalant about it.

Also exercise in front of her whenever possible. It will inforce her need to workout and look good in the bikini.

Took me a lil bit but tell her you like her as is, but encourage her to lift/diet for HEALTH reasons. Show examples of body types that are attainable and see how she responds. My gf has been going for 1 1/2 years gyming 6 days a week and her ass and legs have grown exponentially and now shes focusing on shoulders and abs a bit more to five even more hourglass. She loves my compliments and shopping for clothes that show her progress. Start small, i bought my gf new clothes or new activewear every week she consitently hit her gym and diet goals. If your girl doesnt want to get fit then you may be fucked but take it slow and you can turn her into a gym rat. My gf sometimes gets approached at the gym by girls trying to get an “instagram body” and guys who try and hit on her like “damn are you an instagram model”. Shes even been hit up for sponsorships by new activewear companies this year. After she sees her own improvement it will just keep getting better and thats what you are hoping for. Before she started lifting she was a 5”6 115lb puerto rican, now shes 135lb starting her cut today to get back to -15%bf for anime expo in the summer. Take your time and be mindful of her feelings but i swear to god getting my gf into the gym was the best thing ive done for her. Got a banging fit bitch that plays vidya and loves anime aswell.

it doesn't really work on cats tho

Lmao I just cook and tell her when she's going to the gym.

If you don't live with her then assume she's always cheating.

Basically, if you live together then start eating healthy, and refuse any shit food she may want to split (to not feel guilty). Remind her it's okay if she eats crap, but outright refuse to eat it yourself.

She either adapts because she considers you the leader of the pack, or she holds herself holier than thou and you need to gently remind her that she's not the hot shit she thinks she is.

It takes 30 days or so to build a habit, give her 30 plus 30 before you start to outright call her fat and remind her why it is she's fat.

Don't ever call her fat as an insult, always as a matter of fact. If she asks "does this dress make me look fat" then answer honestly. Don't be apologetic for sincerity if she throws a fit, and remember, have a backup plan (odds are she has one for you, and if you both have one it puts you both on edge and decreases the likelihood of cheating).

Conspicuously watch what you eat around her. After the third or fourth time you turn down cookies or beer, she'll ask if you would still love her if she was fat. Tell her that being fat is a deal breaker for you. She'll push back a little to see if you're serious but she will accept it. You'll be better off. She will be happier. Every girl knows that being fat is bad, and its your job as a man to help her follow the straight and narrow.

Honestly if you can't handle putting up some clear boundaries now to avoid serious problems later, your relationships will all eventually turn to shit.

>a-user, I think that my curves are beautiful. I think being my rolls make me sexier.
tfw you can sense the instant your gf started browsing tumblr

Attached: 1488134692581.png (446x487, 432K)

Is pic related 4 feet tall??

most sound advice on this thread. lead by example, make some progress yourself, and one of two things will happen
1) she does nothing, you get more fit, and can dump and upgrade
2) she improves herself so you don't have to

Win-Win, desu

Lol, I did exactly this and my gf got super fucking defensive. People don't like their flaws being pointed out.

Yeah, you did it right. I led off with not health but image purposes and it didn't go well

Pay for her gym membership, go together, be sure to include the occasional “fun” gym activities like sauna and group classes

this

You have to kinda mind game it a bit and be patient, i showed her a lot of the physiques that can be had and over time she wanted it for herself. It helps she was never overweight so she responded better than an overweight girl probably would. Some women just dont want to do the work or cant eat right unfortunately.

well i'm at the point of her being destroyed emotionally and reaaaaaaally insecure because i started playing dnd with a qt3.14 recently. it isnt makking her act better tho she just wallows and asks if i really love her

Thanks user. For the 2nd post I mean.

yeah this guys right.

I got my gf to lift the wrong way, I told her flat out she was getting fat, she was really sad about it. I felt bad but when we started to lift I began to really motivate her, always giving her a kiss here and there, ogle her even when shes not particularly attractive that day, hell i even started groping her while she squatted, which led to us fucking in the family locker room cause we absolutely couldn't wait.

Attached: 1515797821754.jpg (557x605, 45K)

Difference is that the mouse cannot remove the negative stimulus. A girlfriend can remove the negative stimulus by leaving you.

playfully pat her belly or pinch her love handles while saying that her plumpy look is super cute. several times a day

start doing activities with her that are fun and active like hiking or going to the park or probably ballroom dancing since most girls are into that. something active. then start hitting the gym under the guise of getting more fit and healthier to be better at whatever activity

Tell her you planted bombs in various seats throughout the house and they'll go off if she weighs more than your desired amount. Make sure to set one off purposefully to show her you mean business.

I've always fantasize about having an awesome girlfriend that loves to lift and having hot sweaty sex after a super hard workout. Fuck that would be so romantic and fun. One day

She's like a real life female halfling.

>op chick
>looks alright from a distance - can't see face
>fullsize
>a fucking chink
absolutely disgusting
get your eyes checked

Attached: winksmile (1).webm (640x360, 724K)