How do I be a man girls want

How do I be a man girls want

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-150027.jpg (1058x1298, 660K)

be confident

100 push ups x until death

Bee yourself

You'll need a thick wallet

Imagine chad now try and be that.

Be anything but yourself while being yourself

how do i be a girl men want

Literally be yourself. If you attract people with a fake persona you're gonna be unhappy.

Brrraaaaappppp

Step 1: don't be fat
That's it.

Not true. Being someone else can make a nice change.

be the man other girls want

Ignore what girls want

1. Charisma and social network
2. Career success
3. Looks (so long as you aren't hideous, then looks can cancel out or prevent the above)

I shouldn't have to explain that you an improve all the above through your own actions. Charisma is about practice (putting yourself in situations where you have to work with and meet people), career and money are often straightforward paths that are just difficult to follow, and looks can be improved dramatically by just being in shape, grooming and dressing well.

yeah but how the fuck do you do that

this

Have decent looks. If your face isn't halfway decent then you better have at least a swimmers bod year around.

Confidence. People think getting shredded = good with the ladies but that's not the case. The body attracts women but you'll still have to be the interestingly sweet asshole she's been looking for.

People who have nice bodies know they have nice bodies and they act with confidence knowing they're shredded. It's a confidence booster more so than it is bait for a female. When you're fat you don't have that instant body attraction so you actually have to do work and have some game.

Once you know your self worth you'll be able to get women easy.

Ive gotten qt3.14 girls with just being funny, confident, and halfway handsome. I make shit money and don't care about "cool" things as much as I care about playing on my PC and being lazy. BUT I'm down to take my car to a meet up, hit the mtb trails, go to a music festival, and go out with friends at the drop of a hat. Be you, but be willing to do things that are fun and exciting as well.

That's a sweet brownie. I bet her eggs are incredibly sensitive to white semen.

Dude, no. You would feel like shit knowing someone wants you only because of qualities you don't have.

>racemixing

Attached: punished hitler.jpg (500x606, 40K)

>Once you know your self worth you'll be able to get women easy.

If you and everyone else on that board knew how true this was....

Pretty much spot on.

how tall are you brah

Begin on being the man that YOU want to be. We're all gonna make it brah

5'3"

>anything but dat glorious pink nipples and pink pussy lips

Attached: EF6F4025-7D10-4FB6-8675-10C649F31195.jpg (227x222, 16K)

>Once you know your self worth you'll be able to get women easy.

But what if by your description I'm low worthy ?

step 1. stop caring about what girls want
step 2. be free

By being the man you want.

Pick one:

Be rich
Be a performer, especially a musician (and something cool like a singer or guitarist or heck, a dj, not a fucking trombonist)
Be a celebrity
Be an *successful* artist
Be powerful, especially politically.

fpbp

Confidence is the key to getting women, making friends, getting a promotion,

Confidence=Alpha mindset

Attached: krav maga.jpg (600x748, 61K)

She looks like shes begging for white seed to squirt all over her fertile womb

People can usually pick up on when individuals are faking their confidence. When that happens they commonly assume the individual is insecure; which is unattractive.

>once you know your self worth
How the fuck this is so difficult. I believe I am piece of trash, brainlet and deserve nothing. What do I do to fix it?

Good looking, quick-witted/funny, money, high social status.

Tall and in shape. Girls literally ask me to have sex with them, even with my social awkwardness. How to be a man that good girls want to spend the rest of their lives with? Haven't figured that one out yet.

can someone tell me how best to fake enthusiam and charisma, I can't for the life of me care about small talk enough to seem confident, girls just get bored talking to me because I'm quiet, we both end up standing there playing with our thumbs

>social network
>tfw only two numbers in your phone are your mom and your ex

I would wager most people fake confidence because they've never been truly tested. Look at all the "believe in yourself" self help books they sell.

But don't fake it. Better yourself, improve your self-esteem so that you are a confident person.

As an olderfag one of the things you learn is to not sweat the small stuff. Very few decisions in our daily lives have direr consequences. We build up these life-or-death scenarios in our heads.

Attached: 1517687260611.png (324x330, 171K)

WHO

It took a moment to parse this sentence

What diet do I need to get an interestingly sweet asshole?

B.E. yourself right?

Don't be someone else, be a better you.

Literally easy as that.

Attached: 1450210063478.png (1548x1468, 121K)

user knows his stuff

Be the man you want.

Don't ask Veeky Forums for starters

>Veeky Forums: the woman whisperers

>Improve yourself. Your body, your mindset, your life in general.
>Grow confident about your improvements.
>Go out, talk to girls and apply the same principles you used to better yourself: try, fail, learn, retry, succeed, repeat.

When coming to girls, learn to not care too much. Start by acting like you don't care, then accept the fact that the whole dynamic is not worth too much caring. It'll be way easier this way

cute brown girls get my cock hard as fuck