Will women ask me out and will I make friends if i get buff

Will women ask me out and will I make friends if i get buff,
and is that good enough motivation

Attached: ohayou__arcueid_by_xeren3-d93zvsl.png (594x530, 141K)

> will women ask me out
Yeah... not gonna make it bruh

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 766K)

why not?

Never gonna make it

Attached: 5a74b85.jpg (640x776, 63K)

Yes.

I will tell you a secret: 90% of us lift for girls.

you'll get asked out by shallow vapid whores who care more about your muscles than you.
you will indeed get more friends, and people in general will be nicer to you because 1. they will feel intimidated by your presence and 2. they respect the hard work required to become huge

>you'll get asked out by shallow vapid whores who care more about your muscles than you.
Well yeah, thought as much. Women don't care about 'you' to begin with, a tiny amount of them appear to do but I don't buy it.

Attached: 1516498157333.jpg (469x422, 23K)

This is true, but to add. If you have the confidence to ask someone out, then you're more likely to guarantee if you're jacked

Women will never, ever ask a man out due to the following reasons:
1. Don't want to degrade the man, since if a man doesn't ask a girl, he is a beta.
2. They want confidence, since if you look at this Remimi, your dick will get diamonds because of her confidence on her sexy smol body.
If your dick got hard, most women feel the same
3. Some women are pretty beta, so they'll throw some spaghetti if you're kinda cute/handsome, especially with strong guys like Veeky Forums.

But overall, lift for yourself so you stop being a fatass and maybe cosplay in the future.
And be careful with THOTs, once you get the STD, its over.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_fkey__07cb18fa7449020ff60cd6d3a18d2bb0.jpg (1200x848, 134K)

Oh shit my grammar errors, I wrote like a Pajeet.
>how big is ur pussi

I'm not fat though, i'm very weak and thin

Just do it.
And if you happen to browse Veeky Forums, don't believe their memes that skinny is always better and the "the face is all that matters" stuff.

Attached: __ibuki_suika_touhou_drawn_by_shinapuu__656ece606dbe82a4a1a8dbf6c5357274.jpg (1223x790, 410K)

Here's a redpill, my man.

Women won't care about you or who you are until you make them. They are passive little creatures who expect men to make the first move. If that first move is made without confidence or by someone who is clearly out of their league they will tear you to shreds.

You can be a 9/10 and still not get asked out by girls if you walk with your head down and never talk to anyone. Such is life.

never heard of Veeky Forums before

I'm tall, ripped with 18" arms, non-deformed face and no girl has never asked me out. I think at one point you can get too big for girls, it's essentially when you start looking like you lift

also, if I remember correctly (it's been more than 5 years) I used to get plenty of compliments back when I was an ottermode faggot with 15" arms. Nowadays, not so much, though I catch a lot more attention because I'm essentially a body double of joe manganiello

>Will women ask me out and will I make friends if i get buff
Oh sweetie

Oh.
I guess you have a good board loyalty or somethin'.
Either way, don't believe any of those fagits that say that shit. If you take care of your skin and dress well, etc. You'll have a big chance to get a girl, since no one wants a stinky neckbeard around.

Taking care of yourself is the biggest self-respect a man can make.

Can confirm this
Can also confirm that if a hot girl is single, ask her out even if you are ugly as fuck. NEVER be self-depreciating, NEVER show lack of self-confidence and self-assurity, and NEVER let them know you have no friends. Invent friends if you have to but just imply you prefer your own company except for when you want to get fucked up. If you aren't fat, have interesting things to talk about, and are (or at least pretend to be) self-assure, you can pretty much get with any woman you want to. Love is all about wanking off a statue you made of yourself and getting someone else to admire it.

you're both irritating newfag redditors who should fuck off my board

I'm 2nd
>newfag
I just didn't want to tell him to fuck off, he's too innocent.
But seriously, if you believe on the "face is everything", you should kill yourself my man.