Other than getting leaner is there a way to get rid of face fat...

Other than getting leaner is there a way to get rid of face fat? My face has always looked disproportionately fat even when I was a skinny cardio fag.

Attached: 47497DD400000578-0-image-a-45_1513167963672.jpg (634x488, 42K)

bad genetics, you have to go aushwitz mode

you could also train your jaw and chin (use google) but low bf is the deciding factor

Learn to swallow correctly without using your buccinator muscles. Mike mew has a video tutorial on correct swallow patterns. You basically have to swallow with your tongue without using suction from your lips or cheeks. The buccinator muscles will eventually atrophy from lack of use and you'll get hollow cheeks.

Dry fasting will make you leaner and once you get so lean its the easiest way to get more definition. But it usually doesnt last.

I'm not even kidding but mewing had a massive effect on my jawline. I wish I had taken pictures (didnt because I thought it was retarded). I had a decent jaw before but even my wife says that it is now extremely chiseled

Mewing will easily add +1/+2 to your looks

What is mewing?
Tongue against your mouth roof and breathing through nose?

It gave me cheekbones, and helped my jaw. Really sad that it died on this board.

you could also be bloated from your diet

Less sodium will make your body store less water, so your skin won't be as thick. Take the jawpill to make your face a little more angular.

this, also helped my breathing and my nose isnt clogged up all the time anymore that alone made it worth it for me quality of life went up atl 2 times

>mewing
What is it? I'm interested.

Don’t do alcohol or weed

you have to say "meeeeeewwww" very slowly and keep your mouth in that position. and say "meeew" with a high pitch voice every 20 minutes

Chew gum
>Orange flavor is best for additional vitamin c

How old are you senpai? If you don't mind me asking that is. Supposedly mewing "doesn't work" after you're 18 (and people say the same about growing in general after 18, but we all know a lot of people can grow well into their mid 20s, which is why I believe mewing can in theory work for some people even if they're past 18).
I want to try mewing but I still have my fucking braces since I was a teen and those little shitty boxes on the back teeth prevent me from sticking my tounge to the roof of my mouth. If I'm lucky I'll get them off this year, hopefully it won't be too late for those face gains.

CoolSculpting was created from noticing kids who suck on popsicles a lot have thinner faces so suck on ice

Attached: suck popsickles.png (824x886, 578K)

Why the fuck is mewing so hard? Every time I try to do it it feels very unnatural and i give up after 20 seconds when I have to swallow. How do people do this for extended periods of time?

from virgin cuck to a contestant on the bachelor

>skinny cardio fag
excessive exercise (ie overworking) leads to excess stress/cortisol/estrogen which leads to water retention

>other than losing fat, is there a way I can lose fat?

Maybe read the thread next time stupid

what's a jawpill

howwww are you're sooo fuckkkking sTUPID cant even simple read one little information and gonna be so crazy to op hate!? well fucking guy! if you can sent your details i have a special PACKAGE IN MAIL TO YOU SO PUT OUT YOUR ADDRESS AND NAMe

people who claim mewing work are also people who think jelqing works.

i.e. younger than 20.

shock horror niga your facial shape is still developing when you're going through puberty lmfao.

likewise dick size with jelqing.

yal nigaz b gullible as f u C kK k

Start smoking a lot