Witness me brothers. Today marks the day i start my journey towards weight loss...

Witness me brothers. Today marks the day i start my journey towards weight loss, any exercise or dieting tips are welcome. Or just straight criticism. Also ive already cut out soda and stuff, usually just drink water or watered down juice, sometimes tea if i go out to eat(but its half n half)

Attached: 152149002583189900230648309167.jpg (3036x4048, 2.37M)

When you're that fat, start by focusing on replacement. Identify your bad choices and offer an alternative. Instead of coke, I used to drink coke life (half calorie coke). Instead of chocolate, I'd buy protein bars instead and eat as many as I wanted. But after I lost 75 that way it got harder so I switched to quest bars and a low carb diet followed to lose another 85.

Thanks user

See you in 3 weeks when you post a thread complaining that you dont look good yet

this belongs in /fat, go find it in the catalog.

You're going to make it.

Attached: 043_Macho-DVD-39--5c1ae54f122488018eb0125a1ad221d7.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

Please die

That wont happen user, thats why i said
journey" not, "short waddle to the fridge for tendies"

Your worst enemy will be food cravings. salads get rid of that. Just buy the cheapest ones in the supermarket. you can ad some mayo-ketchup or salad dressing for better taste.

Do not try to ignore the cravings, you will lose. just eat something with almost no calories, like the above mentioned salads. Also broccoli is a super food.

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

get ready to fail, regain the weight and start over again for the rest of your life.

Is there anyway for me to eat veggies and still be able to keep them longer, i love veggies but they wilt fast and if you try to freeze em they turn to nasty mush

Good luck and please reconsider your choice in glasses user.

I don't get how you become like that.
I guess I'm too lazy to be fat. Become more lazy op.

Sé gentil, incluso un ogro tiene sentimientos, tenemos capas que sabes

>mayo/ketchup
>on a fucking salad

gas the fats Veeky Forums wars now

Attached: 1383925706082.jpg (602x601, 74K)

Was 17 and had a full time job at mcdonalds, only way i could pay rent was by working 40hrs a week there, only time i would eat is when i got my free meal during my shift

Lol i thought that was weird too, but yall are the Veeky Forums anons so i went with it

Eliminate the sugar and drink more water, and then maybe... just maybe you’ll start losing weight. You gotta be dedicated tho. Good luck to you /fatty

good luck user

don’t listen to the fucking idiots here trying to make you feel like shit

>almost no calories
>ketchup and mayo on salad
>broccoli is a superfood

holy fucking shit dude

I drink mostly water now, only problem is the wife will buy sweets and i need to work on the will power to ignore, also have a problem eating once or twice a day, but eating a shit ton
Thanks user

So completely disregard that post, was gnna buy a fuck ton of broccoli, love broccoli desu

Fuck everyone that tell you otherwise in their silly fucking assholes with a molten core crowbar.

broccoli is fine, there just isn't anything special about it. If you like it great, you can have as much as you want really as long as it's not like this or covered in butter

Attached: PI0629-020_fullwidth[1].jpg (940x485, 327K)

Nah, usually just like it raw, or steamed with alittle salt. also good to know

Read the sticky and fuck off

Fuck off reddit loving piece of shit. Even if you lose the fat (you never will) you will look like an abomination with a literal blanket of loose skin.

>the wife will buy sweets and i need to work on the will power to ignore
>also have a problem eating once or twice a day, but eating a shit ton

Hwy do you fatties think eating a sleeve of oreos doesn't count just cause it's not dinner time?

Ok user

Attached: LennyFace.jpg (1398x787, 77K)

someone realizes they need to make a change and better themselves and you go and give them shit...... kys I'd love to see what you look like you fucking loser (I'm not OP)

Bigger and better than you fuckboy. Keep cheering on this namefagging whale though.

I'm sure you are, and you make tons of money, and fuck stacey's all day. Hahahaha, enjoy your life fucktard, at least this guy is trying

Fuck you chad, ive never even fucked with reddit a day in my life, was hoping for some diet/exercise info with proof it works and i use the name so people know im responding to them. I usually never leave /b/,they point me here, and i dont know the social norms of this place. But now im guessing yall are just as cancerous as /b/ except for the few who are actually giving advice. Also /fat/ is dead right now, and i will continue to post updates as a progress whether you chad-fags like it or not

>only time I would eat
Lies. If you want to make it you need to be honest with yourself

>protein shake using almond or coconut milk for breakfast
>chicken breast
>WHOLE GRAIN brown rice
>Green vegetables
>raspberries for sweets

Legit just ate two big ass tacos from leftover taco night last night hopped on the treadmill worked out for a bib and now I'm going to go to school up until 9 when I get home I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. That is usually how my day goes

Get a good routine. Focus more on cardio and dieting in the beginning and leading into more and more weight training. Dieting is your most important part. Count your calories and keep track of your progress. Being a fat fuck is a choice. You can beat this.

Thanks user

You can add sauces to chicken and rice to taste better. Just make sure you watch what’s in the sauce.
My favorites are low sodium (watch your sodium intake) teriyaki sauce or just butter/lemon juice

Diet diet diet diet diet diet, fix that shit. After 2-4weeks start walking. Take it fucking slow and do what you need to fucking do.

Good luck on your journey brev, hopefully we see you in 6-8 months.

water fasting will give you the most benefit at your weight.

This too
Don’t try to work out too hard until you’ve lost weight from dieting or you will cripple yourself and just get fatter

Shave. This is important. Not only will it make you look like less of a numale, but it will serve as a reminder of change in the beginning of your new lifestyle habits. At the very least, trim it down to stubble.
Good luck dude, I hope you serious about it. There's no turning back if you actually want to look good and be healthy for the rest of your life.

If I Grill up some chicken in a pan would it be better for me to use margarine or olive oil or just completely skip that in general, I usually use margarine
Thanks bro, yeah I only post again when I start seeing a change and how I feel and look. Also post side by side pictures, my BMI is at 48 percent and I think I want to get down to 20 percent. Does that sound about right?

Olive oil.
BUT you can also bake frozen chicken breast if you have an oven. It’s a lot less work

>I'd buy protein bars instead and eat as many as I wanted
That saved you maybe 10 - 50 calories a bar. Most protein bars are close to regular candy bars in calories. You were just so fat that losing weight was insanely easy.

No can do with the beard user, I just shaved my head as a start to this changing my life. I told myself I would keep the beard until I lost enough weight that I didn't look fucking ridiculous without it, the beard is hiding I pretty ugly fucking double chin

Exactly. It is the typical fat-guy-doesn't-want-to-have-babyface-beard. It doesn't improve anything.

Dedication, diet and training will improve everything.

Yeah decent starting goal.

>cheap supermarket salads
>put mayo-ketchup on them
Ok, listen up OP, DO NOT take this advice. Supermarket salads can reach up to nearly 500 calories easily. Which isn't bad for a meal in and of itself, but keep in mind a Big Mac is like 540 calories. Also, those salads usually come with dressing included so why THE FUCK would you add mayo or KETCHUP(!?!??) to a fucking salad? WHAT!?

Also go over to /fat/ it might help you.

Alright, thanks user. Do you recommend meal prepping? I've heard it's a lot of work but well worth it, but on the other hand I've heard with other fat people it can become boring and lead to straying from diets

How did you get so fat? Not trying to be insulting, I'm genuinely curious.

Broccoli is amazing, especially if you like it plain. I'll sometimes put a dash of salt, spray butter or maybe some sriracha on it to mix things up. But I'll just buy those frozen Green Giant bags and eat the whole thing along with whatever my meal is. Adds only like 80 calories and makes me feel twice as full. Another good option is cauliflower rice. Just mix that with a few squirts of sriracha and it's delicious. Goes great with chicken on it.

You can meal prep if you don’t care about food tasting fresh. I guess it’s a trade off

>using ketchup on anything
>using mayo on anything except the occasional sandwich that calls for it

You fucking disgust me.

When I was 17 I was kicked out of school for not living with my parental Guardian, and the parents of the friend I was staying with said I needed to find my own place. So my girlfriend at the time and I moved into a little trailer and I worked at McDonald's full time to pay the rent, after not having anything at the house and just eating at McDonald's everyday and even bringing home leftover food at the end of my shift I blew up like a fucking whale. Pic related is me before mcfat fucks

Also checkd

Attached: FB_IMG_1517986637870.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Wrong pic, that was me freshman year

Attached: FB_IMG_1517987007516.jpg (124x287, 9K)

Keep them in water

Buy frozen

What?

>hasn't even started yet
>creates his own fucking thread with a picture of himself
>soyboy beard & glasses

i hope you choke to death on your very first broccoli next week

You're a solid looking dude. Godspeed user, I want to see progress pics soon!

Keep posting updates under that name so I can consistently filter you out

how longer do you want them to last? in my experience fresh fruits and veggies can last as much as two weeks in an OK condition, longer than that they slowly become a hazard for your guts.

lose the trip (if you need a name, fuck off to reddit) and stick to posting in the /fat/ general.
this board is not your personal blog and unless you deliver (you won't), your personal story is only relevant to yourself.
cluttering an anonymous board meant for lifting with your detailed personal info when you have accomplished literally zero so far is quite embarrassing, and it is really shocking to me that adults need to be told that.
your frequent posting with stuff not directly related to lifting/diet is symptomatic of an inflated ego and a lack of patience, both of which telling me that you're probably not going to make it.

tl;dr: you are what you eat, and you ate approx. 1000lbs of ego, millennial.

I started almost exactly 1 year ago, close to how you look, if not fatter. I was 5'11", 350lbs. I wore pants with a 46" waist, and that was under my massive gut flap. In the past 363 days, I've lost 122lbs. I'm still a fat fuck. I now wear pants with a 38" waist. After a year of dedication, I'm now down to the point where most normal people would realize they are way too fat and need to do something about it. And, I look like a baloon that has lost half of it's air. In some ways, my body is more repulsive than it was a year ago. But I'm still working at it. And I'm slowly making it. Veeky Forums and the /fat/ general played a big part in getting me this far. I would credit my progress 75% to myself, 15% to Veeky Forums, and 10% to an app called My Fitness Pal (I highly recommend it, you can find a link to it in /fat/ assuming the OP was done properly). There are other apps and sites that do essentially the same things, some may even be better. I personally just started with MFP and really liked it, so I use it religiously. Honestly, I could have made it farther in the past year. I rarely exercise, and I all but completely fell off the wagon from Thanksgiving-Last week. So, most of my progress was made in March 2017-November 2017. There is good advice, motivation, and banter to be found throughout this board. You just have to sift through the mountains of shitposts to find it, just like all the other boards.

As for advice:
I'm not going to tell you counting calories is the only way to succeed, but I will say it is the most consistently effective method. That's where MFP or your app of choice comes into play, as they make the process retardedly simple and efficient. A cheap food scale is also a must for this. Be accurate, honest and consistent, and it will be nearly impossible to fail. Another piece of advice, build a solid daily routine for yourself: sleep, hygiene, healthy eating, exercise, work/productivity, and leisure. It's all part of a healthy lifestyle.
Cont.

kek

They seem to go faster if they are cooked, my goal is to meal prep and steam all veggies, and two weeks would be perfect

Thanks man, yeah im in the same boat as you were in a year ago, same size pants and everything. Any progress pictures? Super curious

It can be done OP

Left is me almost exactly 2 years ago

Attached: 05E4DD66-83BA-43CF-A968-8621DA6AC5C5.jpg (1403x935, 229K)

Cont.

As this routine becomes habit, it won't even be hard anymore. It will literally just be a normal day. You won't be trying to lose weight, you'll just be living a better life and the weight will come off on it's own. You'll get the occasional cravings, try to avoid giving in. Sometimes you will indulge though, and that's ok. Just don't do it often. And always remember, every time you "cheat", you are delaying your progress more and more.

Another thing. Embrace self hatred, and embrace the hate you get from others for being a fat fuck. They are not wrong for "bullying" you for being fat. You are in the wrong for being a fat disgusting piece of shit. It's a hard pill to swallow for some, but it is an important thing to understand. Once you do, it becomes a great motivator. Fat People Hate threads force you to see yourself as others see you, and constantly reaffirm your need to change.

Lastly, as other anons have noted, you should keep this kind of stuff in the /fat/ general. It's usually a pretty fast moving thread. There's almost always a few people hanging out there. And that is where you'll get the most helpful advice and encouragement.

>this potential chad is now buried in disgusting fat
dumb fuck you'd fucking slay if you would just do keto for a year or two and then lift. also why the fuck did you let your hair go user? should have taken propecia or avodart. shave it slick bald from now on, you're past the point of no return. luckily for you you're in the 5% of men who can pull off the bald look.

Hey charlie dont fail me brother. We anons believe in you. You may give in to some cravings every once in a while but overall your habits must be improved on the daily.
Here are my secret master pro nutrition hacks.
>apium with mustard (eat one stick per day
>salmon (self explanatory)
>sunflower seeds (this will be your snack now). Its healthy and not as tasty as cashews so you cant binge them.
>dark bitter chocolate (this is your trophy instead of eating shit candy eat some bitter chocolate and just a little)
>onion+honey for avoiding colds
>cranberry juice + water + slices of ginger (this bitch is your elixir of youth)
>eat tomatoes as apples
>eat apples when you are craving something
>if you have problems shitting cook some oatmeal
This mixtures are product of research by a well channeled and high /r9k/ autism. Use them wisely.

>Hey charlie dont fail me brother. We anons believe in you.
Veeky Forums has really gone down the drain.
some self-obsessed idiot completely disregards the boards rules and people like you step in to prepare his personal little hugbox.

no, no mayo no shit dressings. Eating for taste is major faggotry. Eat the best thing you can even if it doesnt taste delicious. You will see fast progress and get used to it. Then bäm it will suddenly taste delicious after you get used to the taste. I love now eating raw tomatoes. Unironically and originally.

I don't have any before pictures handy, but I was a similar build to you. This is from the day I had officialy lost 100lbs. It's the most recent one I've got. I've come a long way, but still have a long way to go.

ok what Im do supposed to do then?
ban him? post a "fuck off fatty"?
I dont like the selfie and the attention whoring he does but he tries to better himself and thats ok t b h.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 20180319_182100.png (405x612, 324K)

Start intermittent fasting
Then water fasting
Then dry fasting

Godspeed user!

Remember you want a fit LIFE not a fit year or two. If you need to "cheat" do it but don't do it often and don't be so strict on yourself that you end up rebounding.

If I find that I want a cheat meal I just fast for the day until I go out that night. If I end up consuming 3500 calories at dinner somehow I just make sure to have some really solid workouts the next week or so and it's like nothing happened. I don't add cardio to balance it out I just accept that overeating one day by a few hundred calories isn't going to do shit to ruin me in the long run.

If you want to succeed just as bad as you need to succeed, you will.

Witnessed
God speed user.

oh no no no no no

if a healthy mind woke up in OPs body today, that person would silently read the fucking sticky, take some before pictures and maybe ask some fitness-related noob questions in QTDDTOT.
this, however, is not a healthy mind. it is still suffering from the very thing that turned its body into an obscenity that people would have paid good money for to see at a literal freak show just a few generations ago - and that thing is pre-pubescent narcissism.

fatties are basically people still stuck in the mindset of a child (and thus receive ironic punishment by starting to resemble gigantic babies). everything is about them, urges are satisfied without control and there is not an ounce of empathy/consideration for others that would warn them: "hey maybe i don't have unconditional self-worth and should deliver before i demand from everyone that they invest time and energy into my problems"

don't get me wrong, i don't hate obese people in general, but there is a clear line here to divide them into those worthy of receiving help and those to be left to suffer, and that line is narcissism.
fatties became fatties because of it, so if they don't show any sign of it, that means they have taken the most importand hurdle inbetween them and a healthy life. this guy here is self-obsessed, inconsiderate, attention-whoring and he's treating the return to a semi-healthy lifestyle like some kind of epic anime quest.

>ok what Im do supposed to do then?
ban him? post a "fuck off fatty"?

that would actually help. these people need to be bullied, until their ego goes away one way or the other. the best thing that could happen to someone like OP would be a lifechanging humiliation or a really degrading job, so that he may chisel away from his overinflated ego and that ugly "oh god i am *soooo* going on an EPIC journey, EVERYONE WATCH ME ME ME"-state-of-mind.
not so that he may suffer, but so that he may one day reach a state of mind where he can actually make it. yes i am mad.

The idea was that I wasn't giving myself what I wanted but instead a reasonable substitution. I also found that I ate less protein bars than I did candy bars.

/thread, i've screenshot all the advice and will use it, and even the "fuck off fatty you'll never be shit" comments aswell, to the faggots saying i cant do it, ill see you in a couple months and i will see the bros who helped me out in a couple months as well

Also See

people often don't learn lessons the very first time. you still need to lose that ego.

You have nowhere to go but up, OP. Good luck dude. Hope you can beat that food addiction.

Attached: 1520426641160.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

And Brussels sprouts. Live it up.

You're going to make it breh. Remember small changes first don't burn out in three weeks, this shit takes time.

hey chubbycharlie where you at? if you live in north carolina let me know

What works for me is path of least resistance stuff. Going from a fat fuck lifestyle to a rigid diet and exercise regime is definitely doable, but it can set you up for failure if you feel like you're forcing yourself to do things you don't like. Work on becoming better than you are now incrementally. Replace soda with diet, then water it down or go to seltzer/regular water. Calculate your tdee and eat whatever you want, so long as you stay below it. You can gradually make changes to your diet to become more healthy over time, like this week you eat exactly the same but at your tdee, next week you replace chips with sunflower seeds or something, etc, etc. Get a gym membership and commit to going once a week, add more days when you feel comfortable doing so. And find things to keep your hands busy during down time like when you watch TV. For me rubix cubes and guitars worked.

Meal prepping is the opposite of hard work, that's the entire point of it. How long does it take you to bake a chicken breast, make some rice, and boil some veggies for dinner. How long does it take to shop for fresh ingredients, cook, and clean everything up? You could do that every day or do it once a week but do 7x as much food. Cooking seven chicken breasts takes the same time as one. You save so much time it's insane. Also this will really help your diet.

In my opinion it is MUCH easier to refuse junk food at the grocery store than it is to refuse it when it's in your kitchen waiting. This is about will power. You're not gonna go drive to the store to eat chips you'll just go to bed a little hungry or settle for some pre cooked healthy food from your meal prep if that's all you have at home. In the ideal implementation you have literally no snacks in the home, only the raw ingredients for your meal prep. You have a pre made meal for each of your three meals for the day and you simply open the fridge and grab one. Trust me this is the easiest way and if you want to succeed all you have to do is set aside three hours on Sunday for cooking then you're done for the week. Also home made healthy food is so delicious and easy. Make stuff like chicken breast Chipotle burrito bowl style meals. So simple and super good.

>tfw broccoli is my favorite veggie of all time
>tfw could have mad healthy snax all day every day with steamed broccoli
>get horrific diarrhea if I eat more than a few broccoli florets in one meal

Why even live?

Attached: Yui Dead Inside.gif (540x303, 1.99M)

I'm in a similar boat OP, and I promise you we will all make it if you don't fucking give up. Whatever you do don't rush headfirst into it, get tired, lose motivation, and slow down/give up completely. You need to methodically plan out something that can accommodate your lifestyle considering both time and money. Find a diet plan that hits the amount of calories you need as well as your micros and macros for nutrition. Light meats, veggies, fruits, and a fuck ton of water. Your life is now coffee, water, and tea. That's it.

You should also be doing lots of cardio. Start with walking around the track, get some music on, or a podcast, and just walk for a couple of hours. Start jogging. Move on to running. Baby steps. At least an hour a day, every day. Don't cheat yourself or you will fail.

Find something to lift for. I lifted to get a gf (which I finally did) and to get rid of my humiliating bitch tits (which I did). I would keep a picture of my dream body in my phone and look at it at home and in between sets so my eyes were on the prize. Whatever you do, don't take pictures throughout progress to often. You will want it to fast and be dissapointed. You should only be taking pics every like 5 months. Never look at yourself in the mirror. Ever. My confidence is much higher and yours can be to, the feeling is like a constant drug high. You have so many good times ahead of you. Once you drop some weight from cardio you can start lifting or doing bodyweight exercises as well.

Like I said man, there is literally nothing stopping you from being a ripped, handsome son of a bitch except yourself and it's so achievable its retarded, it pains me to think that people are fat and miserable out there, I want to help them all because it changed my life so much. I believe in you man. Stay hydrated, find a meal plan, get out there and do some cardio, and god speed.

Attached: pinochetsalute.jpg (1065x1600, 286K)

Don't over do it, just do cardio, lift weights, and eat low carbs and sugar, no more than 30grams each a day. Control your calories, if you weigh 250 pounds, only eat 2500 calories. Do this until your at least 25% body fat

What worked for me is getting an extremely active job. I orderfill in a walmart warehouse over weekends. Lost 60 pounds doing that. Basically cardio for 10-12 hours a day. If that's in the cards for you, anyways.

I witness that you've posted here. I'll be impressed if you actually do it and post an update in a couple of months showing proof that you've lost weight.

Many people can start. Fewer continue. And even fewer succeed. Come on, user; be in the last group. We can all make it, but it takes work and DISCIPLINE (NOT motivation).

Attached: keith3.jpg (629x597, 103K)

well that’s not very nice user