Morning Routine

How do you start off your day Veeky Forums?

I feel like having a morning routine sets everything else in place for the remainder of the day

Attached: file.png (696x464, 431K)

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll take an ice cold sip while doing my neck curls. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the head harness, I use a deep hole squat plug. In the shower, I use an almond activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-onion body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating milk scrub. Then apply a facial, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your gains out and makes your nipples puffy. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Cautious shaving with proper Alun stone and coconut oil for hydratation sets the day for me. Otherwise, I would feel extremely dirty and asleep the whole day.

Wake up and 1:55am.
Brush teeth and exercise for 46 minutes.
Shower and dress.
Drink 64 oz. of for breakfast and no food.
Study or work on what I need to that day.

Keep morning routine short and doable otherwise you'll neglect it.

>wake up at 5
>tidy living room
>have coffee and granola
>take multivitamin
>brush teeth
>wash face and apply moisturizer and sunscreen
>get dressed
>wake up gf
>pack bag
>walk to gym

>wake up
>wonder wtf im doing with my life
>curse the daylight
>try to poop and peepee but just peepee sitting down like a gril
>drink a litre of water to try and jog the poop
>fail to shit yet again
>measure my weight
>get dressed
>go to shit tier college to waste time

i wake up, and then i wait for the night to come, so i can sleep again...

>not having the bag prepared the night before

never gonna make it

I like to start off my morning with a nice set of dubs

>wake up
>go on internet
>start day 3-4 hours later.

usually Up at 720 am,
prepare workout gear for outdoors >prepate clothes for showering when i come back
>drink water with fresh lime juice (if im feeling susceptible to a cold I put some chopped onion and honey on it)
>eat a handful of seeds
>run or cycle to a nearby stadium ~1.5 km or with bus
>45 - 60 min calisthenia
>run or cycle or with the bus back home
>shower
>breakfast
this routine + good nutrition is killing all my fat so fast
at what time do you sleep?

Do my '100s'.

I do 5 bodyweight exercises in sets of 20, rotating through all 5. Do one set of each and youve done 100 reps. Do this rotation 5 times, and you've done 100 of each. Run through the 5 exercises pretty quick and take a short break before restarting the rotation. Takes about 20 mins, and it wakes me up and gets me going better than coffee.

wake up at 6, get dressed quietly in prepared clothes to not wake wife, let the cat out of the basement, boil the kettle go to basement, clean up cat shit from all over the basement floor (WIP on that issue), throw out bag of shit and piss, wash and scrub hands and under nails with nail brush twice, make a cup of tea, browse and drink tea. 6:50 - start the car to warm up (wont have to do that much longer), style hair, brush teeth, put the cat in the basement until wife gets up, say goodbye to wife. 7am drive to work. 8am begin work.

Alarm goes off at 3:25am. Kiss sleeping wife, head downstairs for morning dump and weigh in. Make pre-workout, take out premade breakfast and lunch, place in bag. Throw on gym clothes, take prepacked work bag and gym bag to car, head to gym. Single cigarette and pre-workout en route. Gym from 4-630. Coffee shop for an Americano while reading the news. In the office for 7am, giving me plenty of time to prep before the market opens.

a wank

Wake up use these things
And drink 1 liter of water

Attached: 15215021976881215010909.jpg (2576x1932, 1.24M)

Wake up 3 hours after alarm goes off, no wife to kiss, so take the shit instead, brush teeth, eat in extreme pace, dress and run for bus. Coming to work at 10:30, knowing today I won't see daylight anymore and hating myself for not being able to wake up properly.

>up at 6
>call friend over (lives 2 floors above)
>take Yohimbine at 615
>get to indoor gym by 625 (in apt building)
>LISS/MISS for 45 minutes
>shower and go to class and fuck around or something
>noon = time to eat, get breakfast/lunch
>class/homework
>if liftan today go at about 4pm
>sleep by 9

Wake up at 7, wash face and clean the dog's piss;
Brew a cup of coffee, take a shot of apple cider vinegar;
Drink coffee and a cup of water, eat either an apple or a bit of papaya, take creatine;
Poop, check email and put on workout clothes, then either 1h20m calesthenics+5k run or 12k+ run

150 minute workout ?

Okkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Attached: bestever.jpg (400x433, 24K)

Kek

>wake up
>that depression feeling hits you immediately

530 rise and 6:00 gym
then at 7:15 breakfast and then following that I go talk to professors or go the library and basically chat and study all day long. good shit honestly.

>alarm goes off 7.35am
>supposed to start work 8.30am
>takes 30mins to get there
>everyday I get up at 8am and am 30mins late to work

I'm just so tired

has your boss been threatening to fire you?

What 5 exercises?

>wake up at 6
>eat clif bar and go to gym if it's a mon/wed/fri
>shower
>cook and eat breakfast
>brush teeth
>dress
>begin day

Then my usual day goes like this:
>9-5 is productive time
>do homework/schoolwork
>hour break for lunch
>at 5 cook dinner
>eat
>watch anime
>brush teeth
>bed around 9-10

Wake up
Oatmeal
Hour of cardio
Go to class

Nope. He doesn't come in or if he does it's like 2 or 3 hour late.

It's not like I intentionally do it but it's just I'm exhausted every morning

What is your main income? Your life seems to be quite chill. Wish I could workout instead of going to my shitty job in the morning.

Wake up
Hit snooze a few times if I set an alarm
Shit post or read manga for 10 mins to an hour if I don't have to be up for anything
Wim Hof breathing, 1-2 rounds
Bit of a stretch, take a piss, scrape tongue, etc.
Sun salutations
Stretches
Cold shower
Skin care
Planks and bridges
Drink 1L or so of water
Coffee

Most of it feels like clockwork once I get to it. After this I'm feeling pretty good after this until the inevitable loneliness, isolation and shame over fact that I'm not working, studying or even working on any personal projects sets in.

Hey at least I've got an interview today, and I'm looking at going back to study.

what's the aloe for?

10:20pm

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Same as me. quit my job and my routine has gone to shit. Lost all motivation thanks to mental illness

Gold

How can you operate on just a few hours of sleep

cry

5 am
black coffee
cig
poop
shower

yeah man. How do I get my motivation back? I want to do a ton of things but my brain won't let me

I’ve tried a morning routine in the past but I always have to run to the locker room and vomit. This happens whether I’ve had breakfast or not, and only in the morning. Anyone else experience something like this?

I change it up based on muscle soreness or what Im focusing on but the most common combo is push ups, hip hinges, single leg crunches deep squats, and hip thrusts. Also throw in sit ups, lunges, upside down wall pushups, planks, and mountain climbers regularly. I try to organize it so that each exercise is a different part of the body as Im going through it (going from Push ups to hip hinge to crunch, and so on, for example as opposed to doing upper body and then lower body ones in succession.)

>wake up
>wash face
>moisturizer
>trim beard, every 3 days
>make breakfast, coffee, pack lunch
>listen to audiobook or podcast during prep (20-30 min)
>read or watch stock market with breakfast
>stretch, foam roll, plan the entire day on phone at once
>meditate for min of 5 minutes focusing on tasks for the day
>proceed with day

Been doing this for about 7 years straight. Haven't really broken it except for appointments that come around 5 am sharp, in which case I have breakfast prepared beforehand and just wash face, stretch, coffee, meditate for 15 minutes.

thats not that much dude

>0530
>awaken from shitty REM cycles
>Chug a glass of water
>Wash face
>Brush teeth
>Shave
>Drive to base for PT at 0630
>Shower
>breakfast and coffee
>Pull up laptop and work at cafe on base cause lol no office space for me

Attached: 1519017290995.jpg (503x518, 55K)

>wake up around 6:30
>drink whatever is left of my water on my bedside table and go downstairs to refill
>piss and brush teeth
>weigh myself
>take shower
>take some metamucil
>sometimes meditate for a few minutes, then read books or manga until 7:45
>go to work

Thinking about adding some bodyweight shit or calisthenics to my morning routine, but since I'm cutting I'm worried about it affecting my recovery. Should I be worried?