Why does weight lifting attract such weird individuals?

why does weight lifting attract such weird individuals?

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189312/
elitefts.com/education/mental-health-and-the-strength-athlete-why-powerlifters-get-ulcers/
youtu.be/-uiijmVzvqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz the bottom wants to increase their status

because it makes them money

what are you trying to say

Elitist attitude plus no real skill or technique needed. Perfect for losers and crazies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189312/
elitefts.com/education/mental-health-and-the-strength-athlete-why-powerlifters-get-ulcers/

if hes a bottom show me the top.

Imagine lifting for two decades plus, many of them on roids and looking like this. Do you think he occasionally looks in the mirror and has a moment of honesty and wonders what the fuck is wrong with himself?

The same reason that autist lied about being some CIA black ops merc and constantly lies about his size. He's pathetic and wants the social status of being a tough, hard, man but doesn't want to put the effort into it.

>this is too real user
>please stop

Attached: B066E525-788C-43BC-8A4E-EF724622D1C5.jpg (878x768, 150K)

Most men think lifting weights is the first step to becoming "alpha" when being "alpha" is a lifestyle and a state of mind that only a few individuals can achieve

saved

what is wrong with him? why doesnt he just cut or something?
how strong is he?

I doubt he even lifts, even lifters who eat like shit sorta looks like they lift, he just looks......fat. pretty sure he's just an autistic wannabe lifter who just gets followed by other autists

Save this

Attached: tmp_1355-1520871473400-777341265.png (456x810, 290K)

wat the fuck
that is my complex analysis teacher.

Nope. youtu.be/-uiijmVzvqA

Baking something in tinfoil gives you Alzheimers

*inhale*
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Insecurity makes people peculiar.

Only if you're already predisposed to it.

Because autists love undergoing repetitive and predictable routines.

Attached: 1503594535113.png (645x773, 21K)

I do fucking love lifting. I love changing the weights, I love putting away all the weights neatly and symmetrically, I love watching the clock for perfectly timed rest intervals. Every autist should lift, it's a hoot

Are you a brainlet? The bottom % of people (losers), the weirdos, want to increase their status.

lol
mathfags BTFO