Multivitamins worth it?

I know in a perfect world I would get all my vitamins from my food but I doubt it is happening. Are multivitamins a scam?

Attached: multivitamins.jpg (3696x2868, 549K)

I take them and I haven't been sick all winter.

not a scam just make sure you get a high quality multivitamin because the majority of supplements out there are absolute shit tier garbage that youll need to sift through

In a perfect world men like me would not exist
but this is not a perfect world

Unless you are fasting or your doctor recommends you them, a multivitamin is useless. You're literally just pissing out vitamins if you eat a normal diet and take these.

For me they're not. I never get any sun so I need all the vitamin D I can get.

My standard for any vitamin is for it to be USP approved on the bottle. The kirkland brand multivitamin at Costco is what I use, $12 for 500 one a day vitamin pills.

Vitamin seller, I am going to lift and I require your strongest vitamins

I will get called a name for this but I don't care
It's honestly better to just get your vitamins from foods. With your steak or eggs or whatever eat lots of peppers and green for vitamins C and A, eat a can of beans with your chicken and rice for iron and other minerals, potatoes and beans and bananas for potassium. That way you'll get just enough. There are some vitamins and minerals you don't want to overdo it with

It's good to fill in a bit what you might be lacking from your normal diet. Of course it's better to get your vitamins from actual food but it's difficult to measure all your shit for everything you eat.

Multivitamins are trash cuz all the chemicals inside react with each other so you get no benefit. What you should do is find what you're deficient in and supplement it individually (magnesium zinc vitamin D are the most important 3)

I take one a day men's. I think it helps because I am allergic to most fruit. So my diet is lacking in vitamins. My diet is mostly meat and veggies with occasional carbs.

I noticed no difference with over the counter multivitamins.
Zinc before bed, on the other hand, has improved my sleeping patterns and that might have improved my recovery times. Really helped me to break a plateau I was stuck in for months.

i reccomend you to take zinc, magnesium and omega 3 fish oils.
You can take one dose per day.
I reccomend however to buy pills with medium or low doses to not strain your liver and kidneys. Drink enough water too.
I take zinc on monday, omega on tuesday, Magn on Wednesday, omega on thursday nothing on friday and C+D on saturday and B on sunday.
For supplements its always better to take less than the reccomended daily dose because you usually take some of it with your food.

you are such a Robert

Why would taking a bunch of vitamins at once make them interact with each other in any way? You're retarded.

Because they compete for absorption.

does anyone have a brand they recommend for multis
and omegas on the topic

Multivitamins are probably not worth it generally because most foods, even shit tier foods, these days are fortified with vitamins and minerals you could get from a basic multivitamin. Like user said, get a blood test if you can, and take only what you need.

This. Try and get vitamins from diet but if you can't b/c allergic then multivitamins are good

how much fish oil do yall take

Best vitamin brand is "Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Men/Women".
Do your research on the founder of GOL. He had Crohn's Disease along with a handful of other ailments.
He figured out brands like Centrum, and OneADay were nothing but fillers and glue.

(Kind of like 4 scoops is 75% corn starch).

>spend your money whereever

Attached: anglopepe.png (333x333, 74K)

According to Cronometer I would get everything from food if i add 500/750ml of milk to my diet. Are food sourced micros better than pills, regarding absorption, for example?

>all the chemicals inside react with each other

Kek

Orange triad is my favorite. If you can stomach taking a total of 6 pills throughout the day, this shit is amazing.

I really don't think 6 a day is necessary if you're eating real food. I think it's more like 1 per thousand calories.

Life extension tbqh