Dinner Tonight

Whats Veeky Forums eating tonight? Im doing cajun baked salmon with sauteed asparagus. What about you?

Attached: salmon-in-river-MAIN.jpg (775x518, 116K)

Trout fillet and a scoop of rice.

White brown or mexican

short grain white sticky rice, with a splash of soy sauce. I might make some broc too if I can get my lazy ass up to go to the market.

Im not big on rice, Im trying as hard as I can to stray from carbs.

I had alaska pollock with grilled fennel, paprika, spring onions and an avocado tomato salad

some sort of meat
some type of fruit
sauerkraut probably
maybe a pepperoni and cheese snack

Lemme get a breakdown of that salad bro, been wanting to incorporate some avocado in my life

Homemade sauerkraut? Is sauerkraut healthy for you?

I used to hate it, but that's because when I was in hs my parents always bought that shitty insta-box rice and I never liked it. Now I know how to make it myself and it's comes out pretty good. I try not to eat too much rice, so a scoop is all I allow for meals now. Besides veggies, it's pretty much the only carb I eat now.

Made pic related ( more specifically made a huge pot of sauce/meat for the pasta in pressure cooker, will last me for day)

Attached: sketch-1521495273085.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

*days

Attached: sketch-1521495524495.png (1609x1080, 2.57M)

Can you elaborate? Looks fucking delicious

Yes

2 red peppers,
1 big potato
1 carrot
5-6 mini onions
Can of skinless tomatoes
Can of red kidney beans
Salt, black pepper
750g of minced beef, 400g of biltong (dried beef from south africa, i guess any smoked/dried beef will do)
Oil, stock (i used from shop because lazy)
Put vegetables+ tomatoes in food processor, process (small pieces not puree)
Saute minced beef, drain all the water etc.
Put everything in pressure cooker (instant pot) for one hour (I use meat/stew setting not sure if that makes a difference). Sauce done.
Put it in the fridge. Use within 5-6 days.

One hour later in different pan/pot make some plain pasta, drain, add some stew/sauce you just made, saute for few more minutes. Done.

Or you can just eat it on its own

Attached: sketch-1521496714323.png (1313x1080, 2.14M)

You got a breakdown for them calories minus noodles?

>cajun salmon

Attached: 15156589737391.jpg (680x680, 82K)

2 cans of tuna fish, cup of broccoli

Attached: 1505631103959.jpg (5000x5000, 469K)

Fuck no, I dont count calories, but look at the ingredients, minced beef was 5% fat (should have used 15% tbqh), then I used some some oil to saute the beef and packet of stock is like 40kcal, dried beef I have no idea. Its hardly calorific, in fact tomorrow I might adda good chuck of butter to the pasta because there is not enough fat.

Hell yea man, sounds delicious. I love cookin up giant pots of shit to eat on all week

Nothing

Attached: 1520500089341.jpg (881x955, 358K)

wholegrain pasta with 1 can of tuna and sallad w tomatoes

Checked
Giants pots of food that last a week are godly

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Some tyson microwave chicken and broccoli maybe some pasta

in an oil sands work camp, holy fuck im going to get fat
thinking of trying the steak tonight, god knows how much shit i'll get with it. hold me brahs, i dont want to get tubby as fuck. thank god they have a fitness room that isn't too busy.

How would you bake it? Are you eatin dinner tonight?

To any serious Veeky Forumsizen, if you do not have pic related you are not going to make it.

Attached: Pressure-Cooker-Instant-Pot.png (564x502, 261K)

Had some scallops, broccoli and a cheese stick

Attached: download (1).jpg (295x171, 10K)

Broiled salmon and spinach.

More probiotics than you can shake a stick at.

4 slices of pizza and a bowl of cheerios

Attached: bloatlord vs naruto.png (616x510, 464K)

Livin the dream. Probably been about 3 years or so since I've eaten cereal. Can't keep it in my apartment. 1 box=1 portion so...

Gonna do legs.
Then get a Jimmy John's #14 Unwich to go.
Tasty.

wild boar shoulder with ghost pepper sauce and green tea