Squats

>tfw you can’t front-squat atleast 3plate

Tell me, peasants, how does it feel to not be able to front-squat 3plates?

Attached: 3B2A2868-19C2-4B4C-B2C4-51D608E439D6.jpg (634x650, 52K)

It's not hard to achieve that, and plenty of people at my gym do this as well. The real issue is that shit back-squatters (or lifters in general) boast about irrelevant lifts to compensate for their shit totals. 3 plates is not a lot, and you shouldn't feel good about that, since I'm going to assume you suck at every other lift.

505 deadlift
425 squat
300 bench
225 OHP
181 bodyweight

Fight me you cuck

>front-squat
Why would anyone subject themselves to such torture?

how does your first year at the gym feel?

post your body/stats cuck, he's obviously stronger than you and now you're trying to backpaddle

>tfw you can't even squat 6 plates yet

Because we’re not pussies

*5th year. And pretty good desu, thank you for asking :) how does it feel knowing you can’t front squat 3 plate?

>t-rex dyel SS rippleboi gang member tries to sway the general consensus that the squat is a female exercise

Attached: 1499209162211.jpg (682x600, 84K)

I'm the 7th strongest 165 in the world.

Comp lifts are:

585 squat
375 bench
620 deadlift (and a 600 conventional gym pull)

You've already lost user.

How does it feel to have a life so boring you seek pleasure in insulting random people on anonymous basket weaving forum?

I’ll admit, I’m impressed user. Pics?

Feelsgoodman. How does it feel knowing that you can’t front-squat 3plate?

Why are you asking us? You knew the same feeling for years. I know this is a troll thread, but why do people make fun of more inexperienced people for being weaker? They were weak like that too. Everyone starts somewhere. This is the one board that revolves around improvement and not putting people down, and I'd like it to stay like that

Lol you aren't even intermediate you fucking idiot

Okay
>i say before picking up a barbell with 3 2.5 pound plates on each side, to squat

What the fuck metric are you using? lol

Sorry it took you so long to hit weights people hit in their first year of training

i front squat 315 @ 5'9 148 lbs. its the same as my bench.

let me guess you are trying to brag about front squatting 315 while weighing over 190?

>squatting

Never gonna make it, kiddo.

not him but its hilarious when twinks act like this
>b-but you're bigger than me! so im actually stronger than you even though you lift more and have more muscle!

>225 press
>300 bench
How does this happen? Strict press being 75% of your bench
Unless you're push pressing, in which case it sounds about right

>505 deadlift in 5 years
that's fucking garbage and a 2 year level lift

jokes on you, I can't front squat at all

I remember my first year lifting too

lmao @ those baby stats

>3pl8 squat not impressive

Probarbly part of strongest .1% in the world

whatever bro, theres nothing athletic at al labout being able to squat 405 while weighing almost as much

how is 190 almost as much as 405?
anyway if you wanna stay small and max out your relative strength thats fine, but i would much rather get big and strong and have something to show for all the work im putting in

That was my goal for about a year and i reached it. dont want to stay this weight but i admit is highly amusing when i go to the gym and bench 3 plates or front squat 3 plates and people are looking in disbelif.

i'm gaining again now, but slowly. about 1-2lbs a month. in 3 years i should reach about 180 without having to have done much cuts in that time, and and 3 years is a really long time to spend perfecting technique and increasing strength primarily. the muscle will come with it over time.

>people looking in disbelief
lmao thats actually why i decided to gain weight, i was tired of people telling me i'm way stronger than i look
enjoy your bulk user, your bench especially will shoot the fuck up

From mid 2013 to mid 2016 I was a “DYEL” fag. From mid 2016-mid 2017 I gained a lot of strength. Deadlift went from around 300 to 500, squat went from 265 to 415, and bench went from 155 to 300. I went to boot camp in July of 2017, got discharged in September of 2017 for a heart murmur, became super depressed, and only recently have I finally gotten back on track with my lifting.

Pic related, it’s me in May of 2016. Following up with another pic..

Attached: BFB0B129-9A98-4D22-A646-C8619ECDCA1E.jpg (750x1135, 226K)

Pic is me in November of 2016. If I remember correctly, I weighed about 175 in the first pic and 180 in the second

Attached: C63F6917-20CF-4453-B4D1-D476B14C0E43.jpg (750x863, 160K)

I'm currently at 1/1.75/1.25/3

I literally have no clue as to why I can't squat anything more than 1.25, it seriously boggles me

What? user, what do these numbers mean? I’m confused