What is his IQ?

what is his IQ?

Attached: hometout_apparel-2.jpg (1028x1028, 266K)

Higher than your 1RM

/Thread

>1RM

Attached: 1520714774195.jpg (720x438, 30K)

This is my ridiculously pseudo intellectual analysis of the variables:

1. Height is positively correlated with intelligence. Calum stands 6'2" according to Google, so he is likely above average intelligence for his race.
2. Calum von Moger appears to be entirely European, and whites as a whole are around 100 IQ on average.
3. The name Calum comes from Gaelic and means dove. I don't know if Calum von Moger is Scottish or Irish but a number of scientists who study intelligence believe that the Irish are dumber than the Scottish, on average. But Calum is more popular with the Scottish, so perhaps Calum is part Scottish.
4. The surname Moger apparently comes from old French/German and is most common in Germany or Austria. Neither of these people are exceptionally dumb or intelligent by white standards. If Calum is part German, he likely has an IQ of around 99 on that side of his family tree based on available data. But he's above average height, so he's probably smarter than your average kraut.

Based on the information above, I'd estimate his IQ to be at least one standard deviation above the white average, so 115 at a minimum.

Attached: 1506843842228.png (1272x800, 80K)

more like Calum von MOGger lmao

unironically probably about 80

A for effort but have you actually heard him speak?

Articulation has no correlation to intelligence.
Lol could be about right though.

probably reasonably smart, you've got to have a certain degree of knowledge about human biology to be a professional bodybuilder

Yeah, to a maximum extent of knowing how to move your fucking limbs

>Height is positively correlated with intelligence
This is why psychometrics was a mistake

Toppest of keks

his brother is a trade, which I guess means high iq

tradie*

>Articulation has no correlation to intelligence
But height certainly has an effect. Sure bby. I'm 6'4" and German, that said, I must be 3 standard deviations from the norm. Right,,,

you know that 99 is the iq with immigrants taken into account? average german iq is with 107 the second highest after ashkenazi iq.

i'll need to see his profile for phrenological purposes in order to get a more accurate reading of his iq

also: if you averaged all the guesses itt then you would end up with a surprisingly accurate prediction of his iq srs

>lift weights
>eat lots of food
Genius mate.

100, with a side of dyslexia

>"Height is positively correlated with intelligence"
>Chinks score the highest IQ

Attached: 1521438290282.jpg (250x161, 5K)

hmmmm, there must be a ton of lanky chinks out there that China is keeping hidden, that's the only explanation

Attached: bun wonders.jpg (329x331, 35K)

roll

wtf i hate manlets even more now!

>he bought the 115 Jew IQ meme

What percentage of CalTech / MIT is Jewish?

Why do you care he has so much going for him

Is he the ultimate chad?

Have you seen the women he dates? He's THE gigachad

I grew up where this sick cunt was born and lived

A buddy I bumped into told me he used to eat whole fucking roast chickens (the ones you buy from the supermarket) after working out and eat half a tub of icecream after dinner

fucking genetics

It's over NINE THOUSAND! xd

callum is a top tier bro and seems like an awesome dude, but he really is one of the dumbest meatheads i've ever heard

>what is his IQ

sub 80... judging by the way he talks kek

nicley memed

>fucking tren
FTFY

Sarcasm right?
This. I'd guess about 80-90

He literally said he was too dumb to continue studying and that that kind of life is not for him. You are unironically below a 100

sounds like i wanna try me some tren

Probably like 85 - 110

I don't think he's very unintelligent - he's developed a no fucks given approach to life and behaves dumb on purpose (to some extent).

It's also unlikely that he's very smart, but I think the possibility is there that he's a bit above average.

Far above average. 115-120 probably. He’s not a “dumb bodybuilder” lmao.

> Acts and personifies his straya bro image to create his brand
> people love it and buy his clothing, supps, workout plans
> smart enough to hop on/off gear and not lie about it
> smart enough to move to LA at the right time and know the right people
> hundreds of thousands of dudes better looking/more muscular than him yet he’s known worldwide in the fitness world

This.

Besides, he's from Victoria, all those cunts speak funny

He can't be that dumb, he's made a successful career around bodybuilding and his image