I want to become Mr.Olympia, serious

I've been training my ass off for 3 years now, and currently sitting at 245 pound at 6% bodyfat at 6'2" after cutting from my peak bulk at 305.

At this rate in about 3 years I'll be 285 at 6% and already an IFBB pro.

I already did one men's physique show and placed top 5.

This is what a future bodybuilding champion looks like.

Since I'm humble enough to know it will be a long journey I could use some constructive feedback plz.

Btw I intend to do this all natty.

Attached: 2018-03-19 16.37.40.png (604x1075, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMnNrULejZU
youtu.be/Xhs4-naW9n4
youtu.be/_GIIR4wTOqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't have the insertions sorry

Good luck on your journey

6'2 is too tall for Olympia, you'll get crushed by the 5'9 manlets

nice try
sage

Attached: low energy bait.jpg (600x600, 45K)

youre not 6%

What do you mean my "insertions"?

you think anyone falls for those fake stats when arnie weighed in at 6'1" 225 6% in pumping iron?
You're 180 lbs soaking weight at 6'2"

>btw I intend to do this all natty
nice b8 try again

just looked at your picture again. You're actually 165-170 lbs soaking wet at most

>wants to be a bodybuilder
>doesn't know what's meant by insertions
Is this just a larp thread?

>6'2"
>Mr.Olympia
>Natty

kek

Attached: 0b5.png (680x559, 114K)

youtu.be/bMnNrULejZU

That guy is Jack Christensen from reworkedmuscle. OP might not be legit, but that does believe he's going to be Mr.O natty and even has up a YT vid about Jeff Seid being natty, AND he claims to be 235-245 shredded.

>245 pound at 6% bodyfat
Ya, no.

>245 pound at 6% bodyfat at 6'2"

Well you should have posted a picture of yourself instead of some random guy.

Jesus... the guy went from 195 at 4% to a fat 306 in 9 months? He fuckin ate 4 pounds of meat and 60 eggs a day and two whole cylinders of oats?

Why?

Wait... so he claims he gained 40 pounds of actual muscle in 9 months natty?

Attached: SAY IT.jpg (767x815, 49K)

for real tho

You are crazy to think you can do this Natty.
Bulk with something like;
5-6 iu pharma HGH Ed
75mg NPP Ed
50mg Mast P ed
25mg test prop ed
600mg EQ ew
Rotate between anadrol and dbol

Once you hit 10% bf cut with;
5-6 iu pharma GH Ed
75mg tren A Ed
50mg mast p Ed
25mg test p Ed
900mg EQ Ed
20 mg Sdrol Ed once you get around 7%
50 mg Winny at 5% bf and drop the sdrol

You will look better that 99% of people at any gym in a 50mile radius after this but still won't be contest ready.

I would recommend doing another bulk and cut but adding 25mg more to the short ester and 300 mg more to the EQ and then 10-20mg more to orals

b.. but... but Simeon Panda and Mike Ohearn did it natty

Not him but "insertions" refer to the way your muscles insert into your connective tissue, this what determines their outline. Insertions are genetically determined and thus part of your "fixed" toolkit as a bodybuilder.

For example, some people have symmetrical abs. Some people have them alternated. That's determined by insertions. Pecs shape is another thing heavily determined by insertions.

In any case, I have no idea about what that guy meant and if you look at champion-level bodybuilders, you'll see that there's great variance among their muscle shape.

Anyway, mirin those obliques since I have a hard time hitting them. Good luck on your journey

Nice bait

Jesus

>legs of 5'9" man
>torso of 6'7" man

I was only 195 in the first fucking pic retard. That was 4% fat.

This is currently at 260ish at under 10%.

Attached: 2018-03-19 18.32.25.png (540x961, 589K)

Wow

You gained 60 pounds of solid muscle in 9 months naturally?!??

You should be the new king of /fit

That is extremely unhealthy. I also highly doubt he has the same or better stats than Mr.Olympia competitors from the 1970s. That's fucking absurd and delusional. I hope this is bait and nobody is actually eating four pounds of meat and 5 dozen eggs daily. That's like Eddie Hall diet.

>That was 4% fat
lmao

Attached: bracelet.png (290x576, 245K)

He's the fucking obnoxious douche who makes as much noise in the gym as possible yelling grunting and smashing weights and abusing the equipment.

youtu.be/Xhs4-naW9n4

These are the last holdouts of delusional bodybuilding fan boys

Attached: 1315652571601.gif (300x167, 1.27M)

>Arnie
>6'11''

user, I...

At least Zydrunas had a reason to eat 4 fucking pounds of beef and "tilloppEeAh" erry day

Thats the most retarded thing I've seen all month and I've been shitposting daily on both Veeky Forums and /pol/.

He's joking right? Right?

>245
>6%
Okay, now post your current body instead of your before pic

This was exactly 242 at 6%.

You might not believe it's possible to gain 50 pounds of muscle naturally in 9 months because you 1) don't know how to eat eat, and 2) don't know how to train intensely

Quit making excuses

Attached: 26303295_139007296901547_6600429616492445696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

Nice Tits

Mirin those nips

I sincerely doubt that he actually ate that much. If only because I can't imagine being able to digest that much food day in and day out, there's a reason why most people eat much more calorie dense food when gaining that much weight

You have a lot if muscle but ur a fake natty with obvious gyno and delusions. Go fucking tell a guy who competed at the national level in open bodybuilding that ur gonna be mr.olympia and hell laugh in ur face

You forgot /fraud/

Ur gonna end up like Jason Blaha

you're a "pro" bodybuilder and I have better delts than you lol.

Attached: horsebite.jpg (750x745, 78K)

B8

>245lbs, 6% bodyfat, 6'2"

Dude, I'm 6'5", a little less cut, and with a ridiculously more masculine build than you, and I'm only sitting at 215.

You're a buck sixty soaking wet at 6'2".

Don't even try and lie.

yeah this was what i first noticed when i saw op

looks 14%

Did you not see the more recent pictures in this thread fuckwad?

Then that means I gained 30 pounds of muscle in 9 months. With 2 years I could be 300 pounds on stage in dry contest conditioning

You have the body of Jason genova

For real though how come they have the audacity to claim natty?

Because in their mind "Big T" is a "naturally produced" hormone, and they are just supplementing it.... adding additional "natural hormone" to their bodies.

>OJ Simpson syndrome

Attached: lexluthor.jpg (500x581, 63K)

So you were shit posting? Your torso is really long and your abs are a little strange I would keep prioritizing arms and lats you don’t look bad at all It’s going to be another maybe 5-8 years naturally before you’re going to be competing at a significantly higher level than you are now tho

Learn how to read you fucking retard

But they must be detached from reality to think people are gonna believe them when they claim natty.

Stop being so aggressive you fat pajeet faggot god damn if you spent less time running your fucking mouth and shit posting on fit and more time growing your calves and wearing sunscreen maybe you’d actually make it to a pro level that being said you should feel fucking terrible because men’s physique has about 5000x more ifbb pros than any other division they literally give them out like Christmas cards

he's a pajeet? I thought he was a merchant

worst case of gyno ever

Pajeet has poo, if you have loo

Saaaaame.... fag?

youtu.be/_GIIR4wTOqc

I'm really starting to hate this guy

that pic is def not 245lbs

This

> progress is linear

Attached: 1514830945143.jpg (223x226, 6K)

6% haha no. When your glute have striations your at 6%, try 16. Your ffmi is 26.5 which is very good but phil heath's ffmi is 40. Your not even close. You couldn't even beat most of the mr. America winners, George Eiferman had a ffmi of 28 in 1948 when bodybuilding was a niche sport and steroids weren't around.

Nigga.
You wouldn't survive the drugs.
No, I'm not bullshitting. It would fucking kill you.

You'd have a tough time making it in a physique contest too.

Look, just look up the amount of gear steeve reeves was on and do that and do serious lifting.

A 1950's-1960's era bodybuilder is more mainstream appealing then the moder single digit mass monsters with 45 year(at best) lifespans.

Not op but are you one of the people who don’t think you can look good naturally? The guy in this Post is Huge
More examples of top nattys
Manlet destiny
Nether
Simeon panda lol

The fuck are you tarding on about?
Dude says he wants to be mr.olympia.
And Like I said, He would probably not survive the fucking drugs.
You need fucktons of life shortening and cancer causing heart embiggening amounts of gear to even be classed as someone who's mr.olympia big. Let alone have the insertions and genetics to actually grow from it AND "look good".

He does not.
All of his mass is in his thighs with fuck all going on up stairs.
It's like he's a squatpire and curls are his mortal enemy.

You can look good as a true natural. He has some potential if he stops pissing away all of his energy on SKWATZ and shit and starts lifting for mass.
But he'll never attain it.