6'3

6'3
18 yo
140 pounds

God why must I suffer , any tips on weight gaining, workout routines? Some shit? Just god please make it end

Attached: image.jpg (339x478, 18K)

What are you currently eating for breakfast lunch and dinner

Attached: c68.jpg (720x757, 117K)

Did you read the S T I C K Y

Thank you skeleton

do a week of reps 10-12 then a week of reps 8-10 then a week of reps 5-6 hit the gym atleast 4 times a week 5 -6 would be better

I'll start the day with an omelette of 2 eggs or a bowl of oatmeal and for dinner I'll usually drink a protein shake + Whatever mum makes for dinner since

Thank you skeleton

Unironically triple that wtf you gotta fucking eat big if you want to get big. Fuckin lanklets I swear

just fucking eat more dummy theres no secret
very greasy pizzas, juice, junk food, whatever it takes
track your calories
smoke some weed and you should have an endless appetite

>18 and tall
>suffering
All you have to do is eat. You want suffering? Try being 19 5'4. I'm going to Kill myself

This
You literally just have to eat more, go eat a fuckn burrito or some ice cream

Attached: IMG_3524.jpg (536x178, 22K)

Ya you probably need to eat around 3000 cal per day. Breakfast shakes are a great way to hit this number. I make a shake with
1 serving yogurt
1 cup mashed sweet potato
1 scoop protein
2 cups whole milk
Should be about 1300 cal depending on what brands you buy
Great thing about the shake is you can still eat a breakfast and sip the shake through the day. Pretty much if you aren't completely tired of eating your not eating enough

How the hell do you people find it difficult to eat? This morning breakfast I ate three eggs, a peanut butter sandwich, five cups of various vegetables, oatmeal, and drink some milk. That's already 1500 calories that I keep track of for my daily 2400 calorie limit. And I'm cutting and skipping dinner.

thank you skeleton

Not OP but 6'1 130lbs, started at 125
Growing up I skipped meals because I was busy playing games (MMOs - don't want to waste time not playing) and because cooking is hard

I started off as a turbo skelly and bulked for 6 months then decided to do a short cut. Holy shit learning to not eat is hard after stuffing my face for 6 months.

2 eggs is like 150 calories. You probably only get 300 calories from your "bowl" of oatmeal. Pic related is a real man's bowl of oatmeal.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-202059.jpg (1080x932, 98K)

GOMAD

Thank you skeleton

Thank you skeleton

Rattle Rattle
Eat more cattle

you gotta eat. I had stats like yours when I started 5 months ago. I was 6'2", 32, 150 pounds. After 5 months of lifting and forcing myself to eat, I'm about 180 pounds now.

Now I cook every day. What helped get me to eat more was pacing myself and planning out what I was going to eat early in the day and then sticking with it. Don't make excuses if you're full, you have to force yourself to eat.

thank you skeleton

Wtf I'm 135 5'9 and people call me skinny. Holy fuck, your ass must be the Hero of Gallowmere