Still a thousand calories for dinner after this

>Still a thousand calories for dinner after this

Anons, even with peanut butter I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Attached: IMAG1098.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

Fuck you skele

I've been hungry since 2015

add olive oil and nuts

Being a skelly and trying to gain weight must be so fucking nice. I wish I had that problem

Of course you wont make it if you dont try

A bowl of rice is your meal?
Shit nigga throw some beans in there and a can of tuna or something that's the third worlder special that got me gains

I wish I could just cut permanently.

Dude, you don't know what you are talking about

You should learn to cook.

what the fuck nigger why are you eating plain rice what are you some sort of chinaman?

Having a huge appetite with just enough will to keep it in check is torture mr.skeltal

Attached: 1507402481204.gif (500x500, 381K)

Fuckin poos

If I could just eat and eat and not gain weight I’d be thrilled.

kek this guy gets it

>White rice
It's like you hate protein

When you're this dumb and skelly rice isnt what you want. You need calorie density, rice is just a cheap and great way once your stomach can take 300g of dry like it's nothing.
At this point, load up on the oil and sugar

Tuna sounds nice, but a can of 220 grams only ads 224 calories.

I'm planing to eat 4 eggs with ham I'm the morning, chicken breast and rice for lunch and a protein shake with peanut butter for dinner, but so far even with the pb I'm still 700 calories behind.

Any suggestions?

Attached: Screenshot_20171005-012454_1.jpg_1514186802119.jpg (716x713, 39K)

holy fuck, same. i wish my appetite was less.

LEARN TO FUCKING COOK

THESE AREN'T RECIPES, THEY'RE INGREDIENTS

But user, I already receive enough protein.

The problem are the calories.

What's your suggestion tho?

Don't get chicken breasts, get chicken thighs with the skin. They taste infinitely better, have more calories and are cheaper.

Get another proper meal for dinner, shakes are for getting what you didn't get through food, not to replace food

UN food trucks being late again?

So, e-even more chicken and rice?

Literally any other bit of the chicken is better and probably cheaper.

this, you mongrel op

Then all the talk about chicken breasts was a meme?

That was for /fat/

Beef, fish. Add veggies to meals too, welcome to lifting weights its quite repetitive but you will get usd to it.
COME ON LETS GET BIG

It's great for cutting, less great for bulking

Cheese and full fat salad dressing.
Also, McDonald's $1$2$3 menu every day for breakfast. Ask for the "hash brown potatoes', too.
If you eat oatmeal on an empty morning stomach, you'll just crap it out in a mountain of dump a couple hours later.
Add butter to toast, whip cream to coffee, and love them mashed potatoes with gravy made from heavy cream.

>darn I'm hungry now

Attached: chopped.jpg (360x679, 52K)

Chicken breasts are well and good, but they are better for cutting or maintaining.

it wasn't, breasts are great if you want big piece of white meat but yeah, most expensive part of chicken and some people find it "boring" compared to rest of it

That, and they are lean and pretty filling, so not ideal for a person with a poor appetite trying to gain weight.

>4 eggs with ham in morning
Add butter/sour cream/cheese to this for extra cals. Maybe a glass of milk assuming you tolerate it. Liquid/oil cals are much easier to get down.

>chicken breast and rice
If you really want extra cals then switch out chicken for ground beef. In any case add olive oil or butter or some sort of creamy sauce (butter chicken) for extra cals.

>shake for dinner

That's not dinner. The whole point of a shake is for something easy to take down with meals or inbetween.

l2cook in general

it's a meme for pathetic skele fucks like you... there's nothing worse than people who complain about not being able to eat enough calories (unless you need 3500+ a day).

Anything I should avoid?

I mean, I don't want to go autistic and eat sugar and shit.

You know, the "dirty bulk"

Attached: FB_IMG_1486914748243.jpg (226x225, 7K)

No, chicken breast are the most meaty part of the bird, the biggest meat it has. Any other part is filled with bones so you actually end up paying more for less.meat.

If someone complains about taste then they need to improve their cooking skills, spices and marinating gives a really juicy chicken. Try mixing flavours, adding pinneaple makes it sweat, oregano bitter, try oranges or lemon too. Just Google recipes

you're retarded, they're cheaper even if you take the bone into consideration or you could even buy them boneless... they're like $1/lb. Also all chefs will say that thighs have more flavor, it's just true. It's not that chicken breasts have no flavor, it's that they aren't as flavorful as thighs.

This

No fucking wonder you're struggling if that's your dinner