ITT: Is your country Veeky Forums?

ITT: Is your country Veeky Forums?

Tell us about your country/city's fitness culture

>Scotland, Glasgow.

I'd say that a lot of people here go to the gym but everybody eats like shit, nobody cares about their diet but they think that doing a brosplit and having a protein shake is enough criteria to call themselves fit. Most people just go to the gym so they can say "aw aye, I go to the gym".

Attached: 1513106303347.jpg (500x699, 381K)

>merica
>fit

America is so large and diverse, we have everything from obese porch monkeys, to twink soccer players, to obviously roiding manlets. Each of them tend towards the utmost extreme of their current bodily state. Actually fit, sane, well adjusted individuals are hard to find.

Attached: 1521439824191.png (848x472, 699K)

A challenger appears.

>/spoiler/ they're vegan

Attached: frankenweenie.jpg (640x637, 62K)

super busy

I live in Canada (specifically BC), and I wouldn't say people on average are Veeky Forums, but I would say a good chunk of them are active. Yoga's huge here among almost any woman over 28, and since it's only really nice like 5 months of the year here most people seem to capitalize during the summer doing hikes and shit.

so is that comin' out of your check or what?

Attached: 1519499513177.jpg (720x720, 85K)

The USA has the largest population of cardio bunnies and land whales.

also scotland, can confirm

Also Glasgow, the culture around food and drink here is honestly disgusting

Where in Glasgow

Attached: IMG_3203.jpg (792x800, 46K)

Most true

Attached: IMG_3014.png (561x567, 150K)

Also Freedomland

I'm DYEL yet after just a few months of lifting I get compliments all over and people think I'm in the gym 100% of the day. The bar is set so low as long as there is very slight muscle definition people think you're ripped.

Milan here, a lot of people are thin, not many lifts tho.
Most just play football once every couple weeks.

England here. My city has the highest number of fast food restaurants per capita in the UK. Make of that what you will.

I'm in Los Angeles and it varies greatly by neighborhood but my gym has a lot of aspiring actors/models and instagram models.

Being fit and hiking/active is very trendy here but a lot of people are more into the lifestyle than actually doing what it takes to look good. It's normal to run errands in workout clothes especially on the weekends.

There's a lot of really fit and attractive people here but if you put in the effort it's not hard to look better than 99% of the general population.

The mexicans here are almost all obese, whites and asians are a mix. blacks are either ripped or fat.

Canada, in the city of Montreal.

Pretty fit compared to most North American cities. Fairly low obesity rate, a lot of people bicycle, and people are a bit fashion obsessed so there's cultural pressure to be thin.

I live in Burgerland. Not even close. Wish I was born in Mongolia, the Land of Great Gains.

Attached: mongolianpresident.jpg (948x948, 190K)

Yeah man, you're spot on, it's quite depressing when you realise that nobody can be fucked to do anything except go out and get rat arsed

Croatia

Most young guys are decently fit. But the fucking millennials make me sick. They're a bunch of skinny, fragile faggots and I wanna snap them in half when I see them.

my country? merica, so no. my state is one of the healthiest ones in the US though, colorado is pretty nice. wish commiefornians would leave though

San Francisco, CA
many numales and obese hispanics, but also techbros, fags, and /out/ types who tend to be fit. AMA

Attached: uQqHxxj.jpg (1379x800, 238K)

BC is super active in terms of biking and hiking and outdoorsy stuff, but you're right about not very many of them being Veeky Forums. Most people are about that athletic look.

I mean realistically what else are you going to do as the president of a fairly unimportant country.
Pretty /comfy/ life if you ask me.
Would like to be friends with/10.

Ireland. We are always high on obesity lists but I don't see much evidence in real life. When I was in school there was about 10 fat guys out of 90 in my year. The same % in college too.

Diet is generally poor.
Gym culture is booming compared to 10 years ago, especially with women.
Most people I know play sport of some kind even if it's a very casual standard.

Live in Montreal. As a young adult, almost everyone my age that I know of goes to the gym. Now that I'm in uni and mingling with adults and STEM autists, the ratio of DYEL : Gymbro is much higher

I concur

I live in America... you tell me.
As for where I came from, I came from Italy. Most people I saw were slim. Not necessarily "fit" just slim. Good enough in my books. Better than Amerilards.

How does it feel to be queer?

Midwest college town, Ameriga

Depends, the college being here certainly helps as far as we have a good amount of D1 collegiate athletes that are in good shape.
As for people outside of their mid-20s it starts to tamper off and our carb heavy diets start to take a toll on normies.
It really depends on the part of town you're in. If you live more north you'll see a lot of overweight mexicans and welfare niggers. There are certainly fat whites but notably fewer, especially in the upper income brackets.
Overall I'd say it's not bad but not great.

This would be funnier if it was a chad soyboy.

Attached: 1519254018839.png (2892x1404, 224K)

middle of bumfuck nowhere in germany

some people tend to go to the gym because there isn't really that much to do, but i'd say most spent their time either playing football/soccer or getting wasted at parties.

Most farmers kids i've met are fat because they don't do any cardio and are guzzling down beer every weekend.

Even in the gym its probably only 25% fit people by normie standards, and maybe 3-5% Veeky Forums would consider fit.

Lots of soccer moms, lots of old people, and a whole lot of "i look like a twink, and only train abs and bicep to pick up girls".

Denmark.

Beer and healthy calorie dense food. Lots of people are chubby to fat, very few actually obese. It's very, very trendy to be fit, so the youth takes care of themselves.

Brazil
having your culture built aroud glutes make gyms easily accessble
but every gym is gonna have more shitty machines so thots can work glutes than actual barbells.
and if you're never gonna find a standard 20kg barbell here

Are there many attractive Red-head women in Glasgow? How difficult would it be to get them to sit on my face?

Fit countries don't exist. Africans and Asians are malnourished twinks, everyone else is obese.

Canadian here. Many kids lift and younger guys do too, but the older you look the more tubby guys you'll see.

Do Scots eat oatmeal often?

Attached: the big slav.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

I don't know many people who do except myself to be truthful. Most people have shitty cereal or toast for breakfast

New Zealand here.
Small towns = a pretty big fitness culture, less so in the cities where you have large pops. of maori and polynesians (most of whom become morbidly obese sadly)
Where I grew up EVERYBODY did some form of cardio, whether swimming or surfing or running or rugby. It was expected that you be fit. Nowadays things are changing, I see it every time I go home :(