>says from looks of it, it seems like you're only in there once a week
>smile and laugh
>on inside boiling over with rage/wanting to just slink away with head low
>just give her a yeah right and resume convo
>small talk continues for a bit then she leaves with her friend
>forget about it until flight home few days later
>seething rage comes back
>can't stop thinking about it since then

Am I gonna make it bros? Been lifting consistently for 8 months after being a lanklet and I can see pretty noticeable results, but is it worth if QT desk girl can tell a difference?

Attached: tastypape.jpg (1100x828, 94K)

Framelets, when will they learn?

if this story happened (which i doubt it did) then just forget about her

she sounds like a massive bitch

it did happen desu. she doesn't seem like a massive bitch. just hurts worse coming from QT desk girl

>”I’m usually on there 6x/week”

getting specific was a bit showy on your part and what she said was actually kind of appropriate for that. Sounds like you should eat a tad more though.

this was a beta faggot test. Congratulations. You passed with flying colors.

Edward Hopper is such a good artist. He knew how to capture... I don't know, the mundane. The ordinary.

fair enough, was kind of just in the moment and just blurted out the truth. Been trying to eat more and have gained 20+ pounds from eating more and being in the gym.

Which frat?

you didn't vibe with her and you focused too much on the girl you weren't vibing with instead of rolling with what the situation presented to you

assuming this isnt fake, which i dont think it is because its really specific and super lame, stop being such a tightwad.

It was just banter man. I doubt she considered your body at all when she said that. Has more to do with that you were defending yourself by saying how often you go exactly.
Don't sweat it bro.

PKT hoorah

good advice, wasn't really thinking at the time. not feeling so bad after scoring a couple girls from the bars later in the week, but it just stung a little more than it should.

Where faggot I was in pkt also, we were more of a drinking and drug club though we got kicked off right before I graduated

beta beta yo

Dude she was messing with you, if anything she was probably hoping you'd joke back. She probably wants to be your friend or more, gotta learn to take a joke man

Not fit related but this happened to me too at school

>In Japanese class
>All the students have to conduct a survey type thing and ask the other students questions in Japanese
>Struggle to ask girl my question
>Her question is "did you study Japanese last night"
>She immediately follows up with "clearly not"
>I laugh and say something along the lines of "nice one"
>Answer her question (yes I did)

She's just joking around man chill out

haha damn she BTFO you and you took it it like a little nuboi
Should've insulted her back or some shit idk im autistic.

yeah, you're probably right. I'll be sure to wave or something if I see her at the rec when she's working.

>listening to random sluts

maybe she just blurted it out to shake up the conversation and realized later how terribly rude it was

Subscribed to your blog! XDXD

>not fucking her friend immediately

retardalert.gif

could have and probably should have, but wasn't feeling it in the moment. did follow her on insta and goes to same uni so i'll try my luck.

you definitely missed your chance, especially since [friend] gave you one and you let it go to focus on front-counter gal. girls HATE that

Attached: Hack Fraud.png (720x630, 486K)

>says from looks of it, it seems like you're only in there once a week
>smile and laugh
>"let's see how strong my quads are"
>kick massive amounts of sand in her face until she's forced to get up and move away
>stomp on her sand castle if she made one
>"heh, guess I don't know my own strength. maybe you'd like another demonstration?"
>flex a cep. "how's this for a start?"

>not utilizing some pocket sand for good measure

never gonna make it

I was epsilon gamma senpai we were top 2 at my gay ass school, we had worst pledge season and were known for being the coke frat and still got kicked off for some unrelated bullshit

next time, go talk to her and tell her you need her to keep you accountable and she should be your workout buddy, don't just wave like a tard

I hated the Pikes at my school (just jelly if I'm being honest, enjoy it man), anyone's better than a gdi so I'll give you my honest 2 cents:

Never tell anyone offline how much you lift, or study, or work, or fucking anything. If someone asks you how much you lift and they can't prove anything otherwise the default answer is:
>Yeah I do some pushups in my room sometimes
Fuck normies, you know how much bad fucking advice I've gotten from normies? 100% of it. Bee yourself, just say hello, etc.
People won't respect your 6x a week dedication, they'll use it as a way to justify their superiority. As in:
>Yeah well I guess I don't have lmao 10 hours a week to spend in the gym, but I could do that too if I had the time.
Even though they fucking couldn't.

Of course, this girl knew you hit the gym a bit, so that wouldn't work - and of course we have a lot more time to come up with a better response here than you did in the moment, so don't feel too bad that you fucked up, but I think it would have been better to say
>Yeah I've been pretty busy lately with {insert chad hobby that actually takes 0 time and effort}

Then you see if she's going to ask you about your hobby and show off that shit or ask when her shifts are/when she works out.

Fuck dude I'm raging for you at this point, sorry that you played it wrong and she didn't cut you any slack - thots are always looking for ways to put you down.

GL next time m8, we're all gonna make it.

Hopper is the ultimate painter for feels. He sees captures not just the mundane scene but carefully emphasizes the parts of that scene that make you feel something specific without it being so obvious that you realize just what he’s done. He used less ordinary settings in his latest work which I think kind of let’s you look behind the curtain at what he was emphasizing in that earlier work.

Attached: 0CEED8D5-541F-490D-A61C-8F7272A98E5F.jpg (1000x734, 169K)

you sound like me, bulking 8 months from lanklet mode. care to post progress pics?

You know for a "Frat bro" you sure seem like a puny faggot lmao

There are super betas in every frat, even the good ones. Mine had a good rep so it was easy as fuck to get laid but there were kids who literally never got laid/ at least two virgins

Learn how to lie. Especially to women.

Work on your "confidence", not just your physical body. In other words, if your self confidence comes from your body, you're about the same as an instagram whore. Your body is temporary, and it will pass. But if you frame your image of yourself on something that's ethereal and intangible, like your work ethic, your drive to succeed, or your high level of skill in a particular area, nobody can touch you.

So far, you're not gonna make it. You have a lot of work to do.

Attached: 1520109134011.jpg (736x1056, 120K)

>implying that studying by yourself helps much with speaking production
Please for the love of god get your speaking (and listening) practice in. You can have so much language knowledge and be able to read and write just fine but the day you set foot in Japan it feels like you're at square 1 when someone talks to you.

They just got kicked off my campus, I'm in SPE

>wahh women are scum
No shit, should have given her a test of strength by giving her the biggest black eye she's ever seen

yeah I'm not going to be able to hold a conversation with anyone. Taking a very basic course before I go to Japan for work very soon. I can basically only say "do you speak English"

Not to be a redditfag but this.
Women are terrible at judging men, I mean really bad. My hypothesis, based on observation of high-level shittalkers, is that the female mind offloads the evaluation of a mate's worth onto the mate himself and judges solely on the mate's self confidence.
That is to say, if you are smart/strong/rich but you act like you're dumb/weak/poor, they will believe that you are in fact dumb/weak/poor.
Some men have found ways to abuse this, but others are torn apart by it because they are taught from an early age that humility is important. Don't get cockblocked by yourself.

Very well put friend

>Women are terrible at judging men

They're good at judging men in the moment. Men are good at judging people from their history and consistency.