How the fuck do I make these go away?

How the actual fuck do I get rid of these pimples?

Over the past month, I've tried cleaning my face every morning and night with 2 different salicylic acid, oil-free face washes and using a benzoyl peroxide cream before I go to sleep, this proved rather ineffective. Pimples just kept coming back, whiteheads and red inflamed bumps with no apparent pore.

Should I just leave my face alone and hope it regulates itself? I've got a very oily face, especially around my nose.

Another thing, everytime I raise my eyebrows I create deep wrinkles and they're becoming noticeable even when I don't raise my eyebrows, how can I get rid of those?

Attached: KIMG0444.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

Forgot to say, pic related is what I use.

Try diet, dairy and oils make me break out.

100% diet. Switch to whole foods. Reduce meat/dairy. Eat small portions of fish and eggs with tons of leafy green and red vegetables.

No dairy...cereal, yogurt, cheese, I'll try to resist the cravings.

Definitely will do the diet thing because honestly, I'm not the healthiest in terms of current diet. I always thought I could eat whatever I want and get away with it because fast metabolism. Fucked up on my part kek

dairy is a big one user, i had issues with pimples. cut out dairy, they all went away. then i lost weight and started drinking it regularly for calories lol. acne came back

How long did it take after cutting it out for pimples to go away? Just for reference

it was a while ago when i stopped, i think it took about a week or 2. really no time at all

i do remember seeing results within a few days though, sorry for being vague, it was seriously a few years ago

Don't worry about it, that's really all I needed.

yeah no problem, hope you get your acne under control, shit sucks

I have the same exact problem and skin, OP. Are dairy alternatives okay? Thinks such as Almond milk? Is kefir okay to drink?

it was for me, i switched to almond milk but it was expensive so i drank it less often

honestly as little to do with your diet and more to do with your hormones. Get accutane. It works.

Accutane. Only thing that ever worked for me. Just prepare to use a lot of chapstick.

Mine went away after I started sleeping 9 hours a day in college. Had them throughout highschool.

Attached: 1445651111785.jpg (500x667, 41K)

OP, I have been cursed with atrocious skin genetics. I've tried every home remedy under the sun, I've butchered my face with random ass suggestions from blogs, I've been prescribed antibiotics.

The things that had the most dramatic effect on my acne were:
1. Cold showers. Don't ask me why or how it works, I don't have a clue
2. NoFap. Again, I have no idea why it works, studies suggest it shouldn't work.
3. By far the most dramatic: sunlight. Went on a trip down south with some bros and the sun literally nuked all my acne. I looked like a completely different man. Now that I'm back in the great white north in this dreary weather, some of my acne came back, but I'm definitely going to sunbathe more often in the summer as a result of my experience down south

>no dairy
Does anyone know why specifically dairy causes acne? I tried looking to up but everything I found basically said "dairy causes acne because dairy causes acne" . Would whey isolate still be bad for skin, considering that all of the fat soluble hormones from dairy aren't present?

Kalamazoo from Lush. Thank me later.

All meme answers. The sun made you look better because getting slightly darker skin hid some of the acne.

No. I'm not an idiot, and I know my body intimately. The tan hiding acne is perceived by others, not yourself. The texture of inflammation and a pimple isn't hidden by a tan

this shit in pictures will make your skin worse 10% bp is too much u want around 2%, usually they are also loaded with fragrances, citrus crap extract, alcohols

don't listen to this fag, my mom used to say get some sunlight to nuke dem zits, now i am older i have sun spots all over, knew nothing of sunscreen

Sun
The sea/swimming
Zinc
Don't use more than 1 product if any at all
Don't scrub the shit out of your face
Cold showers
Avoid excessive moisturization

Went from leprosy to elf mode within 3 months

There is a breddy gud explanation on why dairy causes acne for you, bud.

Let me save you some time and effort OP. The majority of the advice ITT I have tried and did not work. Only thing that has ever worked for me after years of trying to get rid of acne was washing my face with only water and one of these silicone face brushes.

All soaps dry out my skin which causes even more oil production and more acne (Salicylic acid is even worse at doing this). For years I thought if I just combine the right face wash with moisturizer it would work itself out just like you're always told in adverts. It never did. All you really need is water and a little abrasion to remove the dirt and dead skin, there's a reason you've never seen a picture of an acne ridden third worlder.

Aggressive shampoos and bodywashes may also dry your skin and cause your face to overproduce oil. So try to find extremely mild ones.

Wash your pillow case. Or just put a clean towel over it every night.