How did he do it?

How did he do it?

Attached: MV5BMTI3MDc4NzUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQyMTc5MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Right time and place.

This
I fuckn hate boomers

>A guy at his gym in Austria was one of the doctors responsible for giving Dbol and Test to the Paratroops in WW2.

Really makes you think. But more than that, he was a hard worker and learned to recognize opportunities. He got to the top of too many games for it to be coincidence or luck. If it was luck, he really knew how to capitalize on it. He definitely wasn't like most of Veeky Forums who whine about how depressed they are

Attached: ArnoldRealTitlePic.jpg (1090x614, 120K)

and he's a liberal faggot now with a bastard mexican kid

wait what?

>wait what?

About what? That a guy at his gym when he was 14 was responsible for giving German paratroops Dbol and test during WW2? The Germans were the first to synthesize Testosterone, before that people would get it from dog or bull testicles. They also came up with Dbol, and they gave those two substances to their paratroopers to make the stronger and more aggressive

Attached: 1521346676454.jpg (1280x800, 379K)

>implying his half Mexican son isn’t the most alpha of his sons

Good genes, motivation, dedication, just the right amount of luck and a lot of steroids.

the fuck is dbol and how did they gt test from dog or bull testicals?

thought he didnt do steroids

Dbol is Dianabol, which is an anabolic steroid and is what Arnold took, along with Test throughout his career. He would have a bowl of Dbol on his coffee table and just take a pill every time he passed by. He is also credited with bringing Dbol to the US. As for Dog and bull testicles, you stick a needle in there and draw it out as far as I know. Baseball players had been doing it, quite publically, since the 1880s.

Attached: 1518737467291.jpg (1078x735, 123K)

>As for Dog and bull testicles, you stick a needle in there and draw it out as far as I know. Baseball players had been doing it, quite publically, since the 1880s.

you trollin me, big guy?

Sweet summer child...

Baseball players really used to do this. I have no idea if it works or not. I know it sounds like a troll, but google it

>muh jaw line is worth 10 IQ points and 50,000 years of evolution

It does work

100%

But I may add, right place and time, while being into the right random activity. The stock market, lifting, stage acting, science, video games, sports etc etc etc.

He only needed to capitalize once or twice. After that, you're just a product of hollywood. It takes getting lucky maybe 2 times with RPRT.

That's true, once you're in, you have connections. But he was a real estate millionaire before he got into Acting. Right place, right time to buy Santa Monica real estate before it became fancy - but he knew to capitalize on the opportunity

He's literally admitted to it.

Even pedos and degenerates still have careers. The only ones that lose their careers are those that speak out against (((hollywood))). And that's not even conspiracy, you car track the careers of some people after certain comments. To be fair some are so in the zeitgeist that they can get away with whatever.

Guatemalan.

he had to break out of boot camp, compete in a jr bodybuilding show, break into boot camp, and train during the night and in the field

pure willpower and the understanding that hard work pays off

Except all the times it doesn't lol. You can't be successful without hard work, but hard work is almost no guarantee of success.

That's true, you have to work smartly as well. Digging a ditch for 12 hours a day is hard work, but won't get you anywhere. Figure out what you can do well and what people will pay for and then work hard for that - of course a little luck to present an opportunity is needed as well, but the harder you work, the less luck you need

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

>the harder you work, the less luck you need
The amount of hard work is exponentially greater the more you try to reduce the amount of luck needed.
Lucky people with no hard work can be rich (family connections, crypto, etc).
People who work hard all their lives can die in poverty. Luck is far more important. Doesn't mean you shouldn't work hard, but not everyone is going to make it.

coming all the time

He was on a good stack of Test and Deca by 1966. His natty physique was good but when military service ended he decided to get hyyyuggee.

>Crushed his enemies
>Saw them driven before him
>Heard the lamentation of their women

Attached: 180px-Arnoldsalute.jpg (203x275, 10K)