Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s...

Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on girls, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this something bitter manchild who were unsuccessful when they were young hold on to?

Attached: ddf4c47b7c5cba74adf8fa8682c858157f779d14844b0be24a5cdfc3c003982a.jpg (640x521, 60K)

Bitter manchild

if you want to find a partner for sex or a relationship, i would start by straightening out your worldview so that you can interact with other people in a normal way instead of coming up with a multi-decade schemes to "fuck young sluts"

Attached: 1514323430121.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Yes after 30s they expect that you have money. This is all what changes.

It’s true, basically because you have enough life experience (possibly) and emotional development to talk circles around and manipulate them. But guys who rely on this are just as pathetic as they were when they were striking out in their early 20’s. By the time you’re a little older you should have bigger priorities than just screwing dumb young girls.

It does generally move into men’s favor in these ages but nothing approaching the delusional degree claimed by many on this site.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

Attached: 1521268653203.jpg (465x361, 19K)

ONLY if you were a chad earlier

as you get older the losers lose more and the winners win more
HINT: there are a lot more losers than winners

the qualities that are most attractive in women (femininity, youth, beauty) tend fade as time passes

the qualities that are most attractive in men (social status, financial stability, confidence) are generally undeveloped in young men and flourish as they age. these traits are generally attractive to women of all ages barring literal teenagers

thinking of it in terms of getting an upper hand or easily getting young sluts is foolish

do you want to actually date girls or do you want to hurt people because you're upset? srs.

He is being a realist, kill yourself, you're probably a oldfag in his mid 30's who think he "still got it"

>Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s?

Yup. I just turned 27 and I'm banging a qt 18 year old. Girls 22-25 are pretty easy. I'm not even out of school - if I had money things would be a lot easier. I'm also below 6'.

No it's a coping mechanism. Be successful in your 20's and it only gets better. Fuck around in your 20's and you won't be shit in your 30's. Since you asked this question I assume you're the latter.

Attached: 30sai.jpg (600x2692, 237K)

Women hit the wall at breakneck speed when they hit 30.

Men virtually do not have a wall so long as they work hard, make/save money, and keep themselves in shape they remain viable dating/mating options well into their 40s.

Yes I'm 44 yo and smash more pussy than ever before . I don't have a ton of money I'm married fucked about 30 women in the last 12 months.
From 16 yo high school virgins to 40 yo lonely house wife's.
The deal is if you had no game at 20 you won't at 30 etc

Pendulum might swing if you are attractive and have your shit together or outgoing.
But it is highly unlikely you didnt have this potential when a young man either

Things that didn't happen

I just turned 30

I have money now, a good career, assets. I think I look better than I did at 25 thanks to exercise and improved eating habits.

All the girls at 30 are going quickly downhill.

It’s really good to be male

You clearly are a role model.
Cheats on your wife, has no money. What a success

I love this place the predictability is so comforting.
Bunch o crabs in a bucket
What so unbelievable?
I didn't even mention I've been blessed w a ten inch cock.
Get the app whisper it's literally where I've found most of the girls I've fucked recently.

Not a ton of money I said.
Got in on btc at $8
Made 250k
Debt free
Fuck I love Veeky Forums I've been here a decade it never disappoints. 1 internet to you for getting a response

Hey guys, how do I milfhunt? I've been attractive to women in their thirties since I was old enough to look legal, but never put it to good use

men do get the upper hand to an extent, but it isn't magic. get a high-status job, good hair, acceptable social skills, and get Veeky Forums~ then you'll slay pussy, younger college chicks, mostly

>a 40 yo man getting this butthurt over a few replies on a childrens cartoon website
I could never respect you.
Be the person you want to be, you could literally be anything, but you choose to be an insecure childish sack of shit

Attached: 9c1.png (393x391, 216K)

I had no game at 18, NONE. Luckily I was taught by narcissistic uncle who had alpha level game and also learned by making friends with highly extroverted males. I learned. Had I would say average level success which I was not happy with at all. At 36 went back to school and got legit 9/10 26 y/o, with whom I had craziest sex ever. I am average looking, smart, unsymmetrical face, 6’ tall and skinny/athletic build from gym. I also have red hair which nobody likes or generally finds attractive, especially on males. Biggest secret I learned is to have zero fear of the hottest woman in the room because she is just a needed woman at heart with insecurity, a need for validation, and just wants to be treated with genuine interest and respect and also treated like a hot piece of meat with fuck holes on either end — but only in the right context. Hope this helps. It really is true. The tables turn but you got to be ready.

You to

This is actually a great post.

tell me about all the nice toys you have bought with your happiness currency
I would like to hear :^)
it could also feed your insecure ego seeing that someone is jealous of your shiny toys
do you have a nice car or a watch perhaps?

It's generally better for men because the age men date/fuck is down, while it's generally up for women. So a 30 year old male can easily fuck 25 year old women, while a 30 year old female has to look for someone older because the guy her age is busy fucking girls five years younger.

After reading my own post I want to add that I genuinely like/love/respect/admire and treat that as such. They are special and I feel need to be protected. But I also know they are not anywhere close to me in terms of intellectual aggression or ambition. I seek out smart alpha females. I’ve met a few who were academically smarter than me but not interms of understanding the world or other peoples’ emotions/intellect.

One more thing I want to add, I always thought I could do better but not that good. As soon as I won her attraction I now know I have the power.

Attitude is everything.

>23 year old virgin
>DYEL 6'5" 200lb
>meme tech job earning 6 figures out of school

Are you saying I'm gonna make it user??

he was being sarcastic you nerd

>6 figures
you're going to make it
that other shit doesn't matter
you will find a gold digging whore if you manage to flaunt your wealth effectively

It's a half truth. More dudes at those ages have the things that make them attractive: a stable career, maturity, personal responsibility, and charm.

You can have these things from like 21 onwards. There's no age limit once you're an adult. You just have to go get them.

You deserve a (you) because you're right. OP is a stupid Manchild

Guys please

idk what to tell you man. It’s literally the easiest thing in the world to get with an older girl. Just walk up, say hi, complement them then pick on them for something. Say we should meet up later. Older girls are usually not autists like the younger ones and are more desperate so they’re way better at holding conversations. The pussy can be kind of weak but the head makes up for it. God speed.

What if I sacrificed my developmental years to get a good job?

t. 22 year old making 6 figures and has never had a girlfriend

Thanks brah. I don't understand this stuff at all, because a shitty thing happened to me that caused me to almost completely seal myself off from women for the batter part of a decade. Just trying to get my feet under me at the moment.
Any suggestions on where to meet them?

dont project your soylent induced delusional worldview on others

This is the most retarded post ove read today.

Congrats

ebin :DDDDD

Bars. That’s where they (the dtf ones) are easy to spot. If there’s an older girl at a bar by herself or with a friend she is 9.5 times out of 10 trying to fuck and is begging for you to go up and say something. As simple as introducing yourself. Most of the time your 2nd meet up/first date will be at their place if they have their own.

obviously.

men age a lot slower and are attractive to majority of women til middle 40s

women after 25 look like wet socks

dont sperg out now.

have a pity (you) hope it makes coping easier. you need all the hope with such a beta male state of mind

28. My best time so far

>be young college student
>"I only date older guys"
>get old, only get younger girls
>they are stupid and can never hold a conversation

>be me
>be young
>too afraid to make a move on chicks because ive been hurt deeply multiple times
>fast forward
>still be me
>be older
>absolutely no problem in approaching girls of any age
>they cant keep a conversation going
>neither over text
>it's as if i've opened the rift to the autism dimension
>most girls bore me because of that
>they think their young pussies is enuf to get whatever they want
>rollingmyeyesatyou.gif

Most girls/women are simply plain boring, i guess same goes for guys tho. Finding a match is hard in nowdays world.

In normal, healthy men test is highest around your mid 20's, so I'm sure that yields personality and physical changes. Like I know my jawline is way more developed now than 8 years ago when I was in high school, and girls have taken notice

Well I literally transformed from a pleb to a alpha between 20-27. So yeah I guess so.
But It all depends on your choices and actions.
To be honest I feel like I started taking more responsibility at age 24 and was kind of a mgtow before that.

>after 30s
hummmmm

Hella f*cking epic

>High School girls

How?

Pls picture of you.

I want to belive

Attached: IMG_1804.jpg (4000x3000, 1.63M)

I got the most young sluts from 28-31 (current), but that’s based on more factors then just age. Best shape of my life and a surplus of money are probably the 2 biggest. I got with a 21 yr old last summer and she would tell me how much better my body was then her ex’s, plus she was broke still living off daddy, for example. I’d say if you do all the things in your control to be the best “you” that you have the upper hand against most guys no matter what age you are. Money helps, but at the same time I and probably most guys don’t want a girl that’s in it for that reason, if it’s just about fucking them once then sure it helps, cuz they like free food and drinks.

If you were hot, tall, successful and good looking when you were young you will probably be hot, tall, successful and good looking in your 30's.
If you are a loser now you will be a loser later in life as well. Only now you can only get single moms who are settling.

But if you manage to not lose your hair, keep your body trimmed and stuff. You will have the advantage with dating women your own age.

Attached: mm.png (615x414, 313K)

This is a roastpost. The OP is a faggot, but you are a cunt.

your english is fucking atrocious. dont ever post here again

With sloots yes. If you're looking for wife-material no; most of these will already be off the market by then.

Well it did for me, but i was always working to learn more and improve myself, constantly lifting and reading, i think you need a growth mindset for it to be true, only problem i have now is that i got tied up in a relationship very early in my 30's run, i kinda wanted to bang more sluts, at the same time i would be retarded to leave the 6'2 gigantess im with now... those are hard to find

High tier chads get a large bump that they don't need. Average to somewhat above average men get a modest bonus. KHV manchildren will have the same amount of success they've always had.

Wow who is this

Oh it’s Claire. Classic.

Idk. I’m bald and fat but have been lifting for five years and get mired from women in their 20s more than I deserve but am married so don’t know if that means anything

Stop worrying about bullshit like this. Just live your life.

only if you get stylish gray hair and stay in shape. if you're fat and balding you might as well off yourself.

Yes If you have been putting in work on your life.
25-35 prime years for guys. 28 here
You should of developed enough self awareness and a understanding of who you are not to be needy and weird but also not old enough to be her dad. also you should be living on your own with a car and a bit of cash. you don't have to have everything but you should be self sufficient.

28 I work a shitty job but Im pretty much the male-whore of the place. In shape not big but sub 10% fat.
Its not hard to be better than 90% of guys
1. don't be fat. (lift)
2. Learn to say no. (Be honest with yourself)
3. have some self respect (don't be a bitch)
4. have interest hobbies and shit you enjoy doing (so your not dependent on other people for your happiness)
5. Be fun to be around. (don't complain, make jokes, and ask questions about people)
6. Have some money don't need much but don't be the guy that has no car shares a apartment and never picks up the tab.

You will literately be levels above your average guy. Most are fat, spineless, boring, gossiping, broke fucks. Im no chad but I able to be choose with who i want to have a relationship with. Although after having a few I kinda like being single. Positive relationships are work and Im not at a point where i am willing/able to deal with her shit as well as mine. But as a guy you have time to develop.

then your only options are
>used up cunts
or
>emotionally and intelectually immature whiny teens
I see many of my friends going down that path, and it always comes down to those 2 options which both are a bother

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 69K)

men don't change much from 25-40 but in that period women go from perfect to retirement home status, in north america anyway

but it feels good man

How do I get my gf to stay hot after I marry her and have children?

Attached: excuse.jpg (640x799, 69K)

we wuz kangz

Thot alert

How to keep hair?

What if they are sluts, though? Not OP, but I have a habit of calling things what they are and if someone has multiple sexual partners then I define them as sluts, boty men and women

It only swings because most men grow up and stop being manchilds who expect life on a silver plate. Real men take what is theirs. You are not going to make it if you continue to expect handouts. They are not coming. Ever.

Attached: 1505687988746.jpg (238x250, 33K)

Reddit fag detected

This is correct

Attached: 140fs.jpg (960x883, 158K)

>if you want to pick up girls you neef to be normal and be capable of holding a conversation about normal things
>"beta soyboy cuck... Pathetic. Mm don't sperg out now sweetie :)"
Showed him

Any girl that puts extreme weight on sexual ability is a thot
Go lift to make proper use of your ogrelord frame and nurture that magnificent job

>Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s?

Only if you have your shit together in terms of experience/employment/money/social skills.

A late 20-30 neet is a multitude worse off than a teenager/earlytwenty.

Attached: 1519378017026.jpg (926x1233, 140K)

Once a woman turns 30 she knows time is running out to have kids and she probably isn't aging well. A 30 year old man at the top of his game has at worst lost a little hair but is otherwise still highly valuable.

make it entirely clear that you love your children and they will always be a part of your life, but if she stops trying, then so will you, and you will not settle for worse.

I bet you kiss girls faggot

Nigga I'm 39yo and feel great for the first time in my life....

>interact more subtle with women, intelligent talk and movements achieved with age
>engage daily work with attitude
>social skills better than never
>smarter training routine focused in streght, reducing injuries and never resigning looking good
>no more acne nor youth shit
>work-life balance improved by setting rules with customers (aka 'my rules or kiss my ass goodbye')

Attached: 776544n.jpg (420x348, 22K)

I was looking for more like how do I get her hooked on working out for the rest of her life?

How come everyone on fit is doing so well? You're all attractive money makers banging 18 year olds.
I don't think I really belong here anymore, are there any other sites that are more geared towards the traditional Veeky Forums experience?

Thats some major fucking knowledge right there bro

jk, it's a larp board
get your shit together buddy, watch some jordan peterson

Attached: jung.jpg (1415x1003, 109K)

I have actual problems, not just meme problems.
10 years ago I was here posting about them with like minded people.
Now all I see are posts about how you're all making 6 figures and sleeping with teen models. What the fuck happened? Where are the people from 10 years ago? Where were you people 10 years ago?

yeah but that's just bitter. imagine being a sad cunt for your entire life and then waiting to get revenge on roasties for rejecting you just cus they age badly. dont worry so much and live your youth wtf is so hard

maybe they're just larping too?
I mean I'm just starting out, living in a post soviet country which is full of corruption and I try to stay positive, a year ago I met a girl, we are still together and it's fun, I'm hopping to keep improving myself to be a great dad someday.
All this sleeping with sluts crap is kind of plebian tier if you ask me, nothing to look up to, though I get where they're comming from, hollywood propaganda is strong when it comes to shilling degeneracy

It is true, but you're more tired and less easily motivated by the prospect of dealing with some annoying roastie just for sex. You'll want a good wife who makes your life easier rather than a young dumb woman with nice curves. If you can get both obviously that's best, but usually you find a compromise that leans more towards the former.

Sex is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in the world. All successful males have regular sex (aside from very very few exceptions who were probably a sexual to begin with, like Tesla), if you don't fuck, you will basically end up being a loser.
I acknowledged that myself. The first 24 years of my life I was a bitter virgin who never had any success with anything. Then one girl gave me a chance, then another, then another... at this point my grades in uni (I started uni late) went up and I got a bachelor degree in CS (in Germany, which is basically a half math study) in 8 Semester (must repeated exams from my failed first 2 Semester) with almost no problems, only due to the ability to fuck hot chicks.

The only people who say "HURR! DUN PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL" or "Sex isn't as important" are 1. people who have regular Sex, so they don't know the other side or 2. self betraying lying loser who gave themselves up. No exception.

You had sex and now you strictly categorize the entire world in terms of it.
You seem very close-minded.

false, its 18-19 for highest testosterone levels

Attached: 9BBBCFB2-FC2C-4CC1-BBB5-B7A24D2CE108.png (876x785, 352K)

Oh boy, your midlife crisis will be epic. I've never seen a more deeply insecure post. Inside you still think you are a loser. If I were you I would get some therapy or your house of cards will come crashing down don't or later. You are being your entire self worth on having sex.

Attached: 1507190064437.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

No argument. Every successful male has a healthy sex life. You can't prove me wrong, only virgins over 30 end up being losers.

Just be yourself bro is the best advice.
It separates the idiots who take it at face value, and then complain that being themselves doesn't work. They then tend to bitch and complain on incel forums and /r9k/. These are the losers, so lets ignore them.
Then there are the actual humans with a functional brain that see one of two things happening when being themselves:
>it works immediately, as they are naturally charming or are gifted in other areas
This is what your typical incel faggot refers to as a Chad. They may already have inherent talents and gifts in certain areas, making things easier for them. A large amount of these have a tendency to rely solely on said gifts however, and become lazy.
>being themselves doesnt work
If this is your situation, you simply change yourself until being yourself does work. The amount of effort needed varies on the person.
It is only a very very small minority who have both natural gifts and the diligence and ambition to consistently improve themselves. I myself only know of one personally out of thousands upon thousands of people I've met in my life. And what do you think I did when I met such a man? Did I go on a designated internet virgin forum and complain? No, I befriended him. Such people are very rare and provide an automatic boost to your prestige and social standing if others see you associating with them. There is also so much to learn by observing these types of people.

Attached: mXV1O90_d.jpg (480x360, 17K)