Why don't you eat more beans?

Why don't you eat more beans?

Attached: beanpill.jpg (690x826, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2653457/
youtu.be/ZhXciKEQaoc?t=413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oats for breakfast, refried black beans and lentils for lunch. Protein farts are getting bad

Attached: 8E3B578C-4588-44B9-B197-97614B374FFC.jpg (638x479, 90K)

dude dont be a fag

>leaky gut

Attached: 1517427246524.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Wheat gluten, specifically gliadin does leak through the stomach and leads to inflammation in the body.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

> leak through the stomach

American education aint a meme after all.

they make me fart like a fucking hippo. But why not ?
Might as well give them a spin if i have the time.

Attached: 90s net.jpg (480x270, 63K)

Are you a fucking retard?

Attached: 1467603308395.png (125x125, 12K)

but I do almost daily
black or red beans with some salsa, spinach, potatoes and mushrooms for an easy quick dinner

OK I meant 'intestinal lining' not stomach but whatever.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2653457/

you eat shit oats. My brand has 14% protein.

14g/100g*

Because they turn my guts into Zyklon-B factory

I don't know about leaky gut but I've tested this experimentally, many foods on the "FODMAPS" list cause extreme bloating and pain for me, this includes beans, dairy high in lactose and wheat...

Wheat gluten is bad, unfortunately it is also tasty.

I lost loads of fat and gained much muscles eating only beans for 3 months or so. the farts are hilarious, too. Great times.

intestinal lining=/=gastrointestinal tract
leaky gut isnt a thing you fucking retard. a lot of things could be causing you to have problems with those foods. get a medical diagnoses, because you could have something else that will worsen if you dont stay on top of it like crohns

Diagnosed with IBS 5 years ago, went through about 15 different meds (not including all kinds of probiotics and shit), none of them really helped, except for rifaximin, but the symptoms return about 1 week after I stop taking it, so it's no use.

Only solution that works for me is FODMAPS diet, it helps you narrow down which foods cause problems. I now have a list of things I should avoid if I don't want to turn into diarrhea factory. I still eat those things sometimes, I just know it'll be a shitty 12 hours afterwards.

Beans are anti-thyroid. Have fun with sub optimal test

Go away Scooby

>134kcal/100g
Something is wrong with those oats my are 376kcal/100g

also forgot to mention, sugar in oats what the fuck? There is no sugar in oats.

Mine are at 378kcal and 2g sugar. Maybe OP has stats for cooked oats (so loads of water in that 100g)?

Are you by any chance from America?

Poland

Here is a Jap doc which I coincidentally watched about 20 minutes before opening this thread and it specifically addresses leaky gut, intestinal flora & diet. I am not an expert and don't have an opinion one way or another and this clip is obviously biased towards a Japanese style diet but it might be worth something, I've linked it at the part where it starts to mention leaky gut but the whole thing is breddy interesting desu

youtu.be/ZhXciKEQaoc?t=413

Attached: 1517426633266.jpg (888x1120, 166K)

>youtu.be/ZhXciKEQaoc?t=413
Well that didn't embed at the right time for some reason but if you open it in a new tab it will skip forward, or just skip to around 6:50 to get to the relevant bit

Attached: toast.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I'm at work so I'll watch it later, thanks for the link!

i always eat beans and i love it, my lunch is
>200g of chicken breast
>100g of chickpeas
>100g of brazilian style black beans
>50g of quinoa
>50g of brown rice
>1 bowl of veggies + arugula

100g of oats isn't 134 kcals

>Friend of mine downloads Cronometer
>Consistently low in potassium
>"user, how do you meet potassium goals?"
>"Last night I soaked 220g black beans, so I'm gonna boil and eat them today."
TFW the thing that finally gets her to take the vegan pill is gonna be potassium.

I do and I also eat a lot of fermented beans which is even more superior.