Have I achieved ottormode?

Have I achieved ottormode?

Attached: IMG_20180320_132742.jpg (1629x3176, 1012K)

Or do I need to work on my shoulders?

Attached: IMG_20180320_132646.jpg (1456x2643, 735K)

Closer to Auschwitz mode

You look like you haven't eaten since the new year

Attached: IMG_20180320_133147.jpg (1755x2346, 823K)

not even close, you're just skinny plus stomach fat

Really? How much should I bulk for ottormode?

Attached: IMG_20180320_133028.jpg (1944x2592, 729K)

how do you get stretch marks like that without working out

At which weight you are no longer otter at 6"?

the point of ottermode is to be well defined. You are not. Try eating and going to the gym for a while, then reduce your body fat.

Attached: 1521330908499.jpg (510x345, 61K)

You guys think I can at least be a cam trap if I put on a wig? I could use the money desu.

I work out, have been for 7 years. Slow on gains because of my thalassemia. But I'm getting there. Or not, going by Veeky Forumss reaction lol

Looks good.

You haven't been working out for 7 years whilst looking like that. It's impossible.

post a pic with a less retarded pose in non-shit lighting

Dude I have thalassemia. I can't make blood in my body, need transfusions. I try to work out at my own pace.

Maybe I should take roids, but I'm a virgin and don't want to get ed before I get laid at least once.

Where are you located OP? I'll smash if you're closeby and generally sweet/kind. I have a nervous virgin fetish that I've only gotten to see to fruition once.

I'm not gay desu. And I live in a shithole third world country. :(

Thanks for the offer though bro. It's good to feel desired. :)

100% full blooded female

And oh well, worth a shot. You look much better than average user, keep at it!

Wow thanks. Can you give me any tips on what to improve?

Abs/shoulders/arms?

I think you're stomach is perfect, if you want to be generally more desirable than I would say arms, shoulders, chest more. Can't comment on legs.

That being said, personally you hit all my marks as you are and I would love a pic of you leaning back with a bulge hiding under grey sweats.

No...

Lol, my kik is seddes091 if you want a pic, send a pic ;)

KYS.

its easier

God no. Gain 20 pounds. Of lean mass.

Haven't made it ther yet. But you're gonna make it. You look around 5'11" so I'd guess you need to hit 165. Work on the outlining muscles, lats, delts, obliques, calves, arms, abs.

Thanks man.

Twink mode

At least it looks like you got a giant cock.

Amazing LARP, faggot.

Ayy lmao

>6"
About 8 lbs.

be my queen please

what's your current height and weight?

I'd say you're below ottermode. You're just standard skinny

you look like one of those fitness grills when they take pics next to bodybuilders and everyone flexes a cep

imagine being this retarded.

It worked faggot.

give me your feminine penis please

>Bulk

Kek fag just hit the gym, why do you newfags keep shitposting images of your terrible bodies?

post routine

prove it

Six day split.
Chest-tricep-back-bicep-leg-shoulder
Use dumbbells and bar
Can bench 80% of my bodyweight

No lol

have i?

Attached: sketch-1521562703451.png (1080x1920, 1.53M)

~170 at 12%
165-175 at 10-12% is peak aesthetics at 6'

Oh totally, you made it, you're done it fitness and Veeky Forums forever. You're great everyone else posting is just jealous because you made it, why don't you just leave to a place where people aren't salty? You know that you made it and all.

garbo

why have an entire day for biceps? you're taking an entire day to train 1/3 of your arm and your arms are like 10 percent of your body.

think about it. do you think your biceps deserve as much attention as your entire fucking BACK

Your shoulders are too wide and your hips too narrow.
Just try for the twink lover audience.

What's your routine?

Also will you be my bf?